Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• So you mean he keeps advertising Doctore business for free?

Or, by other hand, by advertising Doctore, he's indirectly trying to do not let his blog die?

If so, this matter is going to look like the chicken

You mean Frank is a commercial

partner by making money out of

advertising on ECat World?

Anyone wager a guess on how

much Frank would make from

advertisements?

https://www.outbrain.com/help/advertisers/blog-advertising/

• Because the Court Case had nothing to do with whether the Lugano test was flawed.

Then why did representatives of IH try to bribe Dr. Levi to withdraw his support of the Lugano Report ?

See : PLAINTIFFS’ MOTION FOR SANCTIONS FOR BAD FAITH LITIGATION CONDUCTCase 1:16-cv-21199-CMA Document 167 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/09/2017

• Then why did representatives of IH try to bribe Dr. Levi to withdraw his support of the Lugano Report ?

See : PLAINTIFFS’ MOTION FOR SANCTIONS FOR BAD FAITH LITIGATION CONDUCTCase 1:16-cv-21199-CMA Document 167 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/09/2017

That is what was claimed, but the proof failed to pass muster.

That is why the judge allowed the documents and then threw out that claim.

I suggest to read all of those Zali documents again.

• Poor Frank. Without him, we're lost.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why did such seemingly intelligent businessmen when confronted with a court case against him not show in court that the Lugano test was flawed ?

As Para stated, with the Optris ravi files it would take about 10 minutes to do so.

And that would have been very strong evidence against Rossi.

Maybe it is telling that IH did not take that route ?

As the case settled before any witnesses were called or any evidence introduced, any discussion of what would or would not have been introduced at trial is speculation. Having said that, IMO IH would have introduced as much admissible evidence of Rossi's lies and fraud as they were able. I am not familiar with the specifics of the Lugano incident so I won't opine on whether or not it may have been admissible. My personal $.02 opinion is that IH settled because they were afraid of a idiot jury who would just see a charismatic old man vs the big bad investment bankers and that even if they won they might not recover anything, and Rossi settled because he was afraid that the jury might see through him and force him to give back the $10 million to IH as well as having all of his lies and bs exposed to potential future investors/fanboys.

• What constitutes a "due agreement?" The only form of NDA I can see both he and a legitimate third party agree to is an agreement whereby the third party has the absolute right to do the tests that want, without requiring Rossi to reveal his secret sauce, and requiring that, in the event that the third party is unhappy with the tests, that both Rossi and the third party cannot disclose the results of the tests and cannot in fact even disclose that the tests happened, i.e., no statements by Rossi that the third party did tests but that he can't disclose the results because of confidentiality. If third party is unhappy with results, then Rossi cannot even disclose the existence of the testing. Now, assuming arguendo that the test results do not impress the third party, Rossi doesn't gain anything by doing the tests, so he is better off just claiming that a third party did the tests, the third party loved the results and he would love to disclose the name but "confidentiality." Which is what I think will happen -- there will be no legitimate third party, Rossi will toss out several names of real third parties, e.g., ABB, GE, etc. with whom he is "discussing" testing. He will then say that he and an unnamed real company have agreed to testing, wonderful results, etc. He doesn't spend any time or money on tests, he claims wonderful results, his acolytes rejoice in wonder once more and agree that if something is commercially marketed by [fill in the date next year, two years, etc.] they will no longer believe.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Then why did representatives of IH try to bribe Dr. Levi to withdraw his support of the Lugano Report ?

It is my recollection that said motion was denied. Also, I would caution you against making such allegations as they would appear to be defamatory. FYI, allegations made in a motion in a court proceeding are generally considered exempt from defamation claims, your statements are not. Also, having worked Jones, Day, Reavis, Pogue & Satan (lawyer joke) attorneys many times (although not the attorneys who worked on this case), I very much doubt that they tried to bribe anyone. Given that their estimated revenues are now over $2 Billion a year, they are not going to risk sanctions like that which could seriously damage their judicial reputation. (they are also known as "Jones, Day, Night & Weekends" for the hours they expect their associates to work).

• Wash, rinse, repeat.

The repeat is not purely a repeat; the iteration each time is slightly different. For instance the Ecat SK is supposedly being used now by customer(s) in field trial, and the customers are paying for nothing except the generated power. (BTW Rossi has said recently on his blog that this power purchase approach has been profitable for Leonardo.) But with the Ecat SKL, Rossi is going another route and says he is going to sell Ecat SKL units.

If I was as smart as Rossi and had the goods, I'd probably be doing just about exactly what he's doing.

If I was as smart as Rossi and didn't have the goods, I wouldn't be doing what he's doing because it would bring me no satisfaction whatsoever.

• If I was as smart as Rossi and didn't have the goods, I wouldn't be doing what he's doing because it would bring me no satisfaction whatsoever.

Would it bring you satisfaction to do what Bernie Madoff did? Madoff still did it. Rossi has been doing it for years simply for the adoration of his cult, and for self enrichment.

Everything you say above about what Rossi is doing, about SK customers, etc requires believing his blog posts, which is foolish since there is zero evidence of any of it. Can you tell me your evidence that Rossi has any customers? Any partners? Any employees?

• miles

Most blogs carry ads a-plenty, Would panty-hose or vitamin pills be more appropriate for ECW do you think?

I do not think Frank is ill intentioned. I also do not understand how he can remain so positive towards Rossi. It is bizzare. He does solicit funds from ECW posters to support the blog, but I doubt he makes much money if any from it.

However, what I do take a bit exception with and think Alan above is missing the point.....

The ad reads :

So Alan,

Should Frank we displaying an ad (not a popup this is put there, knowingly by himself) that states the eCat is:

1) For sale - When Rossi posts continuously that it is not quite ready.

2) Temperatures up to 600 C, when there is no data to back that at all.

3) That "we install and operate" is laughable! No sales, no installations, no reports, even though Rossi stated in the past that he had done so. You must admit that Rossi has stated he has sold and installed almost every version of his eCat at a "customer", but then those customers are forgotten and never mentioned again when a new version comes along with a "new partner and customer". Really?

4)Customers pay only for heat provided? You think this is really happening?

5) and the most obvious.... Rossi does not have a certification for industrial use. There is not even a recognized standard for a nuclear / LENR device for industrial use!

So it is clear that each point above is BS or even knowingly false! You think it proper to place this ad, knowingly and intentionally? If you do, I am disappointed! This is the WORST kind of capitalism! Lies and deceit.

This is what I have been saying about we need to hold LENR venues and claimants to a higher degree of accountability.

That ad is pure BS and I think you know it. It damages the LENR fields reputation.

• You can complain to whatever authority you please about the Leonardo advert, but if any action at all is inspired, they investigators just get the “I am just a confused old man who doesn’t know any better” ploy from Rossi and get nowhere with him.

• This is the WORST kind of capitalism! Lies and deceit.

Let's say a potential customer sees the advertisement and emails Leonardo Corp. Then what?

1) Rossi emails them back saying, "Just Kidding!" No exchange of money. This is not capitalism at all, just a prank.

2) Rossi contacts the potential client and assures them they pay no money for eCat installation, etc. Only for the power used. The potential customer then signs on or does not. Nothing wrong with that.

• Let's say a potential customer sees the advertisement and emails Leonardo Corp. Then what?

1) Rossi emails them back saying, "Just Kidding!" No exchange of money. This is not capitalism at all, just a prank.

2) Rossi contacts the potential client and assures them they pay no money for eCat installation, etc. Only for the power used. The potential customer then signs on or does not. Nothing wrong with that.

Care to tell us how and for what Industrial use the ecat is certified for?

• Let's say a potential customer sees the advertisement and emails Leonardo Corp. Then what?

No harm, except a waste of time when they see the details.

Like all of Rossi's stuff its purpose is PR. Sometimes I think PR so Rossi can keep himself happy (even though he is also lying) the human mind is a complex thing.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.