Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• We are talking potencial symbolism or coorelation. Wait are you saying that the electron levels below the valence level don't exist? That is quite a scientific claim even more ambitious than the one you are decrying.😉

lol I think you are right about that, but for different reasons Alan!

Maybe I misunderstood mark, he said sub-ground - i thought he meant Mills but I guess he could just mean inner shell. those are not really hidden!

THH

• Maybe I misunderstood mark, he said sub-ground - i thought he meant Mills but I guess he could just mean inner shell. those are not really hidden!

THH

True I think it was in reference to the general possibility of exothermic reactions from any electron level or bond below what we would consider the standard valence electron surface. For hydrogen there is nothing stopping the electron from emitting energy below standard ground state, just needs a lock to stabilise it cause it will jump back up endothermically otherwise. That's why two H cores in a picoscale sweet spot between mass and coulomb/electric forces could be a metastable exothermic result catalysed with water. Same possibly with hydrogen, suitable heavy metals and the emergent phenomina known as transmutation.

• Bachcole,

Bernie

Warthog

We’re always my favorites

• A.R. Thinks I got it or almost got it.

1. Sam June 6, 2020 at 8:05 AM

Hello DR Rossi

You said manufacturing an ECat

could be compared to making a TV.

Here is a video on manufacturing cameras.

https://youtu.be/1vgnPxG84Bk

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi June 6, 2020 at 10:32 AM

Sam:

Yes, I think you got it. I think that is a good model.

With more robotizations, though. For example, the soldering lines can be better if robotized, either for quality and production costs.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Interesting how Sony started out

from the rubble of WW2.

https://www.electronicsweekly.…sony-got-started-2008-04/

• I had the weirdest daydream. Not long after watching Sam's video of Sony employees assembling cameras, I drifted off and saw PfD, Jed, THH, SoT and a few more working on a similar assembly line, putting together ... Ecat SKLs! Each one was wearing a cap similar to the one SoT is wearing in his pic. And everyone was in a cheery mood.

Yeah I'll take whatever I can get.

• Those guys were before my time here I suppose. I wonder what they're up to these days.

There is a reason to not show off certifications. I've heard that certifiers may frown against it and there are confidentiality agreements to that end.

From an SGS website:

"4.6 The Client may only reproduce or publish extracts of any report of SGS if the name of SGS does not appear in any way or the Client has obtained the prior written authorisation of SGS. SGS reserves its rights to lodge a complaint in case of disclosure in breach of this clause or disclosure which SGS considers in its sole discretion is abusive. The Client shall not publicise details of the way in which SGS performs, conducts or executes its operations."

7. REPORT AND CERTIFICATE OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

Any document including, but not limited to any Report or any Certificate, provided by SGS and the copyright contained therein shall be and remain the property of SGS and the Client shall not alter or misrepresent the contents of such documents in any way. The Client shall be entitled to make copies for its internal purposes only. Duplicates of Certificates are available upon request for external communication purposes.

8. COMMUNICATION

The Client may promote its certification in accordance with the terms set out in the Regulations governing the use of the certification marks. Use of SGS’ corporate name or any other registered trademarks for advertising purposes is not permitted without SGS’ prior written consent.

9. CONFIDENTIALITY

9.1 As used herein, “Confidential Information” shall mean any oral or written proprietary information that a party may acquire from the other party pursuant to the Contract or information as to the business of the other party provided, however, that Confidential Information shall not include any information which (1) is or hereafter becomes generally known to the public; (2) was available to the receiving party on a non-confidential basis prior to the time of its disclosure by the disclosing party; (3) is disclosed to a party by an independent third party with a right to make such disclosure. "

Anyway. "Rossi says" he has had two certifications in the past.

From e-cat.com/about

SEP 5, 2012

Safety Certificate of E-CAT 1 MW Plant, SGS

JULY 7, 2013

Safety Certificate of E-CAT -HT by Bureau Veritas

• The BV certificate is a machinery certificate for the Six Pack hot oil heater. I have a copy somewhere. Registered to EFA, not Leonardo.

SGS has voided the other “1MW” plant certification for EON because it was abused by Leonardo.

• Mark

Do you know or anyone else about

obtaining Safety Certification.

I am in touch with someone who

does and this is what he said about it.

As of today, there is no approved industry standard that could be applied to a "virtual particle/zitterbewegung" reactor. Any standard would have to go through several ANSI/ASTM/IEEE/NEMA/UL/CSA/etc. committees to be drafted, reviewed, and approved. This alone would take 18 to 24 months.

. I know, because I used to review nuclear safety standards. No "potential customer" of any kind could legally buy one of Rossi's devices or operate it in any environment without a safety cert. For example, if anything went wrong, their insurers would refuse to pay any claim.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.