Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Sam - Rossi does not lie much. He spins things in such a way you think he is claiming he has a working disruptive invention when in fact he has never had that and if you parse his words carefully he seldom claims it. He just gives the very strong impression he has claimed it. That is why you hear him talking about customers and production and development so much. He can say things that are sort of true while avoiding the fact that his stuff has only "worked" in the sense that flawed Rossi tests appear to be passed.

Comments on Rossi's blog are often quite definitive, with no wiggle room that I can see. This is in contrast with other things he says like "It could be true", "Maybe", or "We'll see".

Two examples of definitive statements:

Anonymous

June 17, 2020 at 7:09 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Is it sure and consolidated the fact that you are extracting from the plasma of the Ecat SKL more electricity than the electricity necessary to make the same plasma ?

Andrea Rossi

June 17, 2020 at 9:08 AM

Anonymous:

Yes, that is sure.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland
    November 25, 2019 at 8:15 AM
    Dear Andrea,
    In your test this Saturday, was the E-Cat SK Leonardo operating without being connected to any external power source? In other words, was it operating in a closed loop (producing enough power to sustain itself)?

Andrea Rossi
    November 25, 2019 at 10:41 PM
    Frank Acland:
    Yes, the Ecat SK Leonardo works in closed loop, producing enough electric energy to sustain itself, plus electric energy to power for example an engine, or whatever you want, reaching any power just assembling ,ore modules to put in series and parallels. Here stays the revolution.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• I understand it could be very tricky to snap a picture with his cellphone and download it somewhere. Hence the cautious wording.

Also as THH says, his answer "Ill see what I can do" is obviously a true statement.

He might see if he can do jumping jacks, crossword puzzles, or pass a senility test.

• A part color and size it looks like an enhanced version of 2001 Kubrick monolith ...

It is the wrong shape. In the novel version, the monolith dimensions were the squares of the first 3 integers: 1, 4, 9. The size is given as 1.25 feet x 5 feet x 11 feet (11 is not quite in the ratio of 9, but close enough).

I think this is a cube. Cute color!

• Don't get fooled. This is a stock picture from shutterstock.com

Okay, but how do you know that shutterstock.com didn't go to Rossi and take a picture of his gadget for their stock photo collection? Maybe he has a cute, photogenic gadget. Sort of like Cray 1 supercomputer with the cushions so you could sit down on it and relax. I kid you not. Those were actual cushions. See:

https://www.autodesk.com/products/eagle/blog/seymour-cray/

"There was also a cushion that surrounded the supercomputer which contained its power supply and air conditioning units. This cushion didn’t just house hardware, it also allowed a maintenance technician to be as comfortable as possible when servicing the machine. Seymour designed not only a supercomputer but an entire physical experience. When the Cray-1 was released in 1977 for $8.8 million, it earned the nickname of 'World’s most expensive loveseat.'"

• That is true, but then Rossi was saying similar things on the basis of his totally broken early e-vat tests where he was assuming dry steam - and the steam was obviously wet!

Take for example the second one - he does not say he has actually run it closed loop! He just says that it will run run closed loop. Because his broken measurements say that!

Such comments are still not obviously lies, because Rossi is telling us of his state of mind. Which has specific but very deep differences from any normal reality over a wide variety of technical issues.

Good liars lie as little as possible. And know that technical statements can always be explained away as something different.

• Interesting question and answer.

1. Gian

Dear Andrea,

all those who follow you on these pages suffer with you the anxiety due to the delay for the presentation of the SKL imposed by the pandemic that we are suffering.

We feel humanly close to you.

The situation in Italy and Europe are constantly, but slowly improving, but the USA and Sweden do not allow easy optimisms.

We greatly appreciated the fact that you managed to work away from your team, further improving the performance of your SKL.

BRAVO! … You deserve our congratulations.

Have the SK systems deprived of your personal assistance had sufficient support from your team in the USA?

Do you now consider the SK technically obsolete, or do you still consider it technically valid and, having made the recent improvements used on the SKL, do you think it is available for industrialization and sale?

Warm Regards,

Gian

2. Andrea Rossi June 29, 2020 at 11:08 AM

Gian:

Thank you for your delighting empathy.

The SK should become obsolete when the SKL will be available.

I am working well with the US Team in the USA using Skype.

We are making very important progress.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I had never heard of the Escher

Stair case.But I guess I am not the

only one.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe the Shepard tone will work as well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rossi team and work schedule.

1. Sam June 29, 2020 at 1:44 PM

Hello DR Rossi

What time is it where you

are in Europe when you work

with the team in the USA?

How many do you actually work

with doing the real Research in the USA?

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi June 29, 2020 at 2:42 PM

Sam:

During the morning of the USA we are in the early afternoon in Europe, so we have 8 hours to work together.

7 persons are the ones I make the most important things in the USA.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.