Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

At Doral he worked hard also. 18 hours a day for 1 year! Amazing feat, considering he had no heat exchanger, and worked in a small area next to a 1MW heat plant. Any normal human would have been toast under those conditions.

• He also may have a team in Europe.

Don't be fooled Rob. He has no team at all, except a legal team and his wife. I challenge you to show evidence to the contrary.

I will even accept circumstantial evidence like LinkedIn profiles, government filings like tax records, publications which include their names, or actual admissions of any individual, you name it.

Everything except posts on Rossi's blog which we know are false.

• The endless "debunking" of a fraud seems rather counterproductive no? Falsehood doesn't deserve our exalted expressions. s/

Look at the science and don't let the emotional whining of grown men stop you from considering a pathway towards real alternative energy sources. This isn't in favor or opposition to Rossi, it's in favor of solutions! Why I rarely post in this thread lol.

• Well Fulvio Fabiani counts as one of the team. So, there is a team after all.

https://e-catworld.com/2015/11…he-e-cat-with-mats-lewan/

Sadly, FF had a major medical event last year, that will probably keep him out of action for a long time.

Mark,

Not sure how close you followed the Doral lawsuit proceedings, but it was revealed that Mr. Fabiani was a long time family friend of Mrs. Rossi. Evidently they went a "long way" back together.

Then, there was the reports that Rossi "threw Fabiani's pc out the window and him onto the street" during the Doral fiasco! However, this turned out to be another Rossi "fabrication" as Fabiani was back at the Quark X demo.

Yes, Rossi has claimed teams consisting up to dozens, yet none have ever appeared except four. Fabiani, the "ERV" (long time associate Penon), Mr. Bass (Rossis "Chief Engineer for the mysterious customer, who acknowledged he was hired to repeat Rossi's words) and William Hurley, an unknown who had not re-appeared since the demo. During the entire drama leading up to the Doral lawsuit, Rossi kept indicating he had a "large" team. The two companies involved had 4 people total! Leonardo had 3 - Rossi, Fabiani (actually a consultant per tax records) and Johnson, Rossi's attorney. Mr. Bass was reported as the "customer's" chief Engineer, but reported solely to and was paid by Rossi as there was NO customer!

So Rossi's stories of "team" are just that ... stories. He even had to admit in legal, "under oath" depositions that he had no employees NOR was there any other companies / customers (at that time) working with him, although he was posting on JONP that he had "new" customers and partners.

The Doral legal depositions were unbelievably damning to Rossi. I find it hard to believe any one that read them would still support him. I DO believe there are some here that have not read the depositions because they do not want to.... they know those depositions would remove any hope they have for Rossi being the real deal.....or those depositions would show him more "evil" than the "evil by defintion" capital venture firm Industrial Heat! (At least in their minds) so.......

see no evil..... hear no evil ..... speak no evil about Rossi is their mantra! ?(

Shane,

It is too bad Fabiani is in ill health. I wish him well.

Now that you have "let it out of the bag", I expect that ECW will start posts that his health deterioration was caused by long hours next to the un-shielded eCat and that this is proof of "strange radiation" and that the eCat works! :rolleyes:

Sincerely! Perhaps Sam12 can keep an eye out for this on ECW since I do not visit there anymore, being permanently banned for nothing but being a Rossi doubter.

Sam12, let us know! :thumbup:

• Official Post

I am curious to know how Shane

found out about Fabiani major health issues.

We all work as a team, and combined get fed a lot of information. Most of which we cannot go public with immediately, as requested by our sources. Occasionally, one gives us the go-ahead to pass it on right away, but not often. After a certain period of time though, they don't mind us bleeding it out like this. Don't ask me why, but that is the way it is.

• Mark,

Not sure how close you followed the Doral lawsuit proceedings, but it was revealed that Mr. Fabiani was a long time family friend of Mrs. Rossi. Evidently they went a "long way" back together.

DIdn't know that. But I would think Rossi would chose people he could trust, and it wouldn't surprise me that they link to his past. Regarding the lawsuit, I followed some of Abd-Lomax's reporting and a few other things, but not the depositions themselves. I intend to read them in the near future, but frankly I don't think there will be any revelations that would dissuade me from belief. But we'll see.

Then, there was the reports that Rossi "threw Fabiani's pc out the window and him onto the street" during the Doral fiasco! However, this turned out to be another Rossi "fabrication" as Fabiani was back at the Quark X demo.

I had heard that Rossi was not pleased with Fabiani that he revealed (perhaps to Mats Lewan in the ECW article I linked) what he did about the E-cat. Hadn't heard the story about the "Windows" PC though ...

During the entire drama leading up to the Doral lawsuit, Rossi kept indicating he had a "large" team.

I assumed that the team he was referring to back then were people from IH.

So Rossi's stories of "team" are just that ... stories. He even had to admit in legal, "under oath" depositions that he had no employees NOR was there any other companies / customers (at that time) working with him, although he was posting on JONP that he had "new" customers and partners.

So if not even Fabiani was technically an 'employee' of Leonardo, then I suppose he worked as an independent consultant/contractor for Leonardo. Not a problem.

I don't recall Rossi saying on JONP he had new customers and partners while he was in Doral under IH. Afterwards, sure. But admittedly I wasn't following things as closely then as I am now.

I DO believe there are some here that have not read the depositions because they do not want to.... they know those depositions would remove any hope they have for Rossi being the real deal.....or those depositions would show him more "evil" than the "evil by defintion" capital venture firm Industrial Heat! (At least in their minds)

I myself feel no ill will against Industrial Heat, although ultimately they are beholden to a corporate owners, the stock market and investor's demand for return. While money and ethics are not incompatible, too often they are at loggerheads. Or maybe my watching the Canadian documentary - The Corporation -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corporation_(2003_film) many years ago has skewed my perspective? If I was to chose between an inventor tinkering /sweating away in his shop, and a venture capitalist firm, well, I have a soft spot for the former, while realizing the latter is nice and rich, with needed money, but potentially ... predatory. Did the tables turn, with the lone inventor preying on the rich, perhaps unsuspecting predator? Oh the intrigue...

• So someone who worked for him in 2015, 5 years ago, but not now, constitutes a "team"? Well I guess we should include Mats and Frank, and even Alan as he went to the QX demo. Mark, I now anoint you one of Rossi's team!

I feeeeel the anointing! My cup runneth over. May the blessings of the Ecat hosts be upon me and my house, now and forevermore.

Hope the thing works.

• Mark, Not sure how close you followed the Doral lawsuit proceedings, but it was revealed that Mr. Fabiani was a long time family friend of Mrs. Rossi. Evidently they went a "long way" back together.

So Bob, are you insinuating it was not so much a team, as a love triangle? Maybe that explains Rossi throwing his computer out the window. Maybe he saw something on it he couldn't handle. (This is how you start bogus rumors, ecw style)

• The endless "debunking" of a fraud seems rather counterproductive no? Falsehood doesn't deserve our exalted expressions. s/

Look at the science and don't let the emotional whining of grown men stop you from considering a pathway towards real alternative energy sources. This isn't in favor or opposition to Rossi, it's in favor of solutions! Why I rarely post in this thread lol.

The endless "debunking" of something endlessly increases its popularity!

• DIdn't know that. But I would think Rossi would chose people he could trust, and it wouldn't surprise me that they link to his past. Regarding the lawsuit, I followed some of Abd-Lomax's reporting and a few other things, but not the depositions themselves. I intend to read them in the near future, but frankly I don't think there will be any revelations that would dissuade me from belief. But we'll see.

I agree, if you are on board with Rossi now, I can't think of anything short of he himself announcing he was a fraud that would change your belief. Were I you, I would not bother reading anything except JONP.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.