Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Oh don't be shy, give us more! Like, does Rossi know it doesn't generate power, or does he sincerely believe it does? If the former, is Rossi only pretending to be tirelessly working and improving on it? If the latter, is Rossi continuing to fool himself that his SKL it is getting better and better in generating reliable power?

Sadly, it is all of that, and yet somehow even less.

• Whether he has something isn't the real question. The real question is are the majority of the sources behind the concepts in the recearch papers lagitly possible. Especially his quoting of Dufours and Mills. I think those are.

Rossi's supporter mixed and confused energy sources that anyway exists with something does not exist or not work at all (the Rossi's stuff).

A scam is pushing as real an energy source that it does not exist.

And the truth is there is a real extractible electromagnetic energy potencial between the valence electrons and the closest s orbital of an atom. Whether this verifies room tempurature fusion or not isn't my problem. But high energy density can come at "room tempurature" without ionized splinters.

Random: Technological processes are not gods or curses with whims no matter how spectacular, but tools people are gifted with for our potencial blessing and good.

1. Prof July 1, 2020 at 5:51 PM

Dear Andrea:

There are a couple of trolls that in several blogs made more than 30000 (thirty thousand) comments to say that your technology does not exist. They answer in real time to comments that sustain you, which gives evidence that they work full time on this job. Consequently, they are obviously paid. Now, my question is: how can be somebody so stupid not to understand that to disparage for years and full time your work gives evidence of the fact that they fear your work ? How could somebody make all that work spending so many time, if really should think your technology does not exist? The more they disparage you, the more they give evidence of the fact that they are brutally afraid your work to be real.

How do you comment this rock and troll ?

Cheers

Prof

2. Andrea Rossi July 1, 2020 at 6:09 PM

Prof:

No comment.

I don’t care the trolls, paid or differently intelligent as they might be. But you made a point to which I want to answer: one of our most important Clients told me that he had been convinced that we have something good in our hands from the disparaging against me; he said: ” If they really thought you have nothing , they would not waste their time for something that does not exist ”

I have a suspect: to pay them is Andrea Rossi.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Now, my question is:

how can be somebody so stupid not to understand after years and years of lies and tricks that you never gave evidence of the fact that your stuff works ?

Your sockpuppets (like this "Prof") are even prompt to babble.

• http://cobraf.com/forum/forum/…rea-rossi-20889/?page=743

" In realtà ho sempre pensato che il vecchietto ultranovantenne fosse Luigi Bagnulo di Ecoline Anticorrosion S.R.L.. Stava a meno di dieci chilometri dalla originaria Petroldragon e commerciava [anche] tubi per industrie petrolchimiche. Bagnulo è titolare di uno dei primi brevetti fusionisti, ad es. EP0402988A2. Guardi le figg. 5, 6 e 7 e mi dica cosa le ricordano. E' Rossi stesso che sostiene di aver cominciato a vent'anni, magari lo ha fatto in casa/ditta del conoscente - il figlio del quale [Raffaele, mi sembra] ha continuato fino al 2003 a presentare domande per "fusione fredda in isole di plasma di deuterio". Metodo catodico, tramite ruggine e altro. Fate vobis."

• it is ironic that Dottore is being bested by another psycho crook. I mean the one who allegedly got convinced in his tech by the amount of negative reactions. I just can't imagine any sane investor who would do that.

By the important "client" who was "convinced" to look further into Rossi, I interpret as someone who is using the Ecat SK, not an investor. But who knows. Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything about investing into Leonardo, strangely.

• By the important "client" who was "convinced" to look further into Rossi, I interpret as someone who is using the Ecat SK, not an investor. But who knows. Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything about investing into Leonardo, strangely.

MarkU,

Perhaps you can consider the following, all taken directly from Rossi posts over the years. Not from trolls, not from "snakes", not from "competitors", but from Rossi himself. (There are too many to link to, post, and you can find all that you need searching ECW, JONP or here.)

Rossi himself has stated he has sold over 13 1MW eCats and had customers for the QuarkX and various versions of the SK model. He himself has stated that the "customers" were "satisfied" even though there was work to be done.

Consider NOT ONE customer has came forward. IH was a partner, not a using customer. The customer in the Doral fiasco, was Rossi himself. There was no customer. So what is you answer to Rossi's OWN claims over the past 11 years of many satisfied customers, yet not one comes forward nor is there any evidence there every was any customers much less satisfied or not? That under oath during the Doral depositions, he admitted there were no other customers, even though he was posting on JONP at the time that there were! How do you reconcile the fact that these many customers are "lost" to Rossi's memory as he will not answer any question about them? Try posting a question about the many customers of the various eCats and what there status is now! You will not get an answer.

Rossi has stated over the years that a "robotized factory" was in place, always almost ready for production, just waiting on the final eCat design. He has never produced any evidence this was true, when it would have been simple to do so. He has stated it himself many times the factory existesd.

Consider that no evidence has been presented AND during the under oath Doral depositions, he stated there was no other facility than the Doral address. (Also no other customers) That this factory could show a photo, some equipment etc. without any IP or secrets given at all! Yet he does not. So despite his many claims of factories, his supporters never hold him accountable to these claims. Why?

Rossi made a BIG deal about getting "Sigma" certification for the QuarkX. Almost a year in obtaining, he announced that he received "Sigma 5" certification.

Yet never shown, nor even described what attribute the certification was for! The words "Sigma 5" is ear candy, they mean nothing. Yet his supporters will not ask what the certification was for, who certified it or shown the certificate. Again, no IP would be revealed on a simple certificate and yet he does not show it.

**** Consider why he does not show this certificate. Consider why he will not even explain what attribute the "Sigma 5" related to. He seemed to indicate it was reliability. Consider why he has now completely dropped this line of attention grabbing. If you ask him, he will not answer. Why?

Rossi has stated with every iteration that the eCat was a "magnificence". Yet he has dropped every one. Every iteration had a high COP, such as the 1 MW plant of 80, as "Certfiied" by Rossi's "ERV". Yet he has abandoned EVERY previous version, never to be discussed again. The eCat, the Hot Cat, the Gas Cat, the Quark, the Quark X, and the SK.

**** Consider why no one asks about these previous versions, previous customers, previous certifications, etc. It is because his supporters know that if they ask questions like this, they will get deleted and be black listed. Even Frank Ackland follows suit on ECW. ONLY supportive and positive posts are allowed.

Any design will have iterations, but that does NOT eliminate the history. The history would be used as evidence of a maturing product. However in Rossi's case, the history is evidence of lies... there is ZERO supportive evidence of ANY working units, factories, customers or actual certifications.

So with the above in mind, I ask you what you place your belief in Rossi on? Is it known evidence or simply wishful thinking? Can you provide me with ANY factual or corroborated evidence of any kind? (Not Rossi says as Rossi says is worthless) Corroborated evidence is fact based, not assumption, wishful thinking or conspiracy.

Do you have ANY factual evidence that Rossi's has or ever had a working reactor, a factory, employees, etc. The only people who had "hands on" experience are the Swedish profs and IH. The Swedish profs have clammed up and do not answer or support their original report and IH has shown via legal, under oath depositions that Rossi was a liar, fraudster and scam artist.

So what say you about the above? (Perhaps Sam12 as well)

• So with the above in mind, I ask you what you place your belief in Rossi on? Is it known evidence or simply wishful thinking? Can you provide me with ANY factual or corroborated evidence of any kind? (Not Rossi says as Rossi says is worthless) Corroborated evidence is fact based, not assumption, wishful thinking or conspiracy.

Do you have ANY factual evidence that Rossi's has or ever had a working reactor, a factory, employees, etc. The only people who had "hands on" experience are the Swedish profs and IH. The Swedish profs have clammed up and do not answer or support their original report and IH has shown via legal, under oath depositions that Rossi was a liar, fraudster and scam artist.

So what say you about the above? (Perhaps Sam12 as well)

Lots to comment on but I'll be painfully brief. Yes, on the face of it, the 'facts' you have presented don't look good for Rossi. But consider that supposed facts can be strange beasties when they are removed from their fuller and proper context. Yes, Rossi has claimed some of his different eCats to be a 'magnificence'. Yet at the same time, or shortly thereafter, he would be less than pleased, although saying that his customers were pleased at the time. I don't know. It's easy for a high temperature device to fail in time. This is why, methinks, he ultimately went small and took a different, plasma focussed approach with the Quark X and imposed his own in-house reliability measures for the thing - the infamous Sigmas. (Afaik the Quark X was not marketed to customers, only the subsequent SK.) About customers, I believe Rossi was telling the truth when he said he had no other customers at the time. What about his former customers? I think that ultimately the devices failed and Rossi quietly moved on. Perhaps his customers were respectful enough to not advertise about it. I don't know. What I know is that Rossi has produced a wide variety of devices over his career. What I can't say I know is if they worked as claimed. Rossi's devices have had various degrees of exposure to engineers/scientists, and only Krivits (afaik) got offended enough by something to rant against Rossi. Maybe the rest are more of a wait and see attitude.

What do I see? I have no 'corroborated evidence' that would satisfy skeptics here. Yes I see the red flags against Rossi. But I also have a gut feeling toward Andrea Rossi, that he's an inquisitive, principled and disciplined man, an extremely competitive sort, and possibly a genius inventor. I'm content to wait and see what happens.

• But I also have a gut feeling toward Andrea Rossi, that he's an inquisitive, principled and disciplined man, an extremely competitive sort, and possibly a genius inventor.

I just finished lunch, please refrain from such nauseating descriptions of a charlatan. You called him a genius? Uhhhhgggg!<X Great, now I have to clean my keyboard.

Inquisitive (well if you mean into trying to take credit for other peoples work)

Principled? (Admitting faking customers under oath, his lawyers say he is quarantined in Italy the same time he says he is not in Italy, screwing vendors, backstabbing partners,,)

Disciplined (Never finishing anything he starts, never bothering to pay vendors, never allowing third party validation of his tech)

Genius (Having ghost writers write his papers, never developing any theory explaining where his supposed energy comes from, unable to convert between Celsius and Kelvin, needing degrees from diploma mills)

Yeah Mark, you described him to a tee.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.