Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Bob 2,ShaneD,Truth,I.O.,and last

but not least PFD all geniuses.

This is supposed to be some sort of sarcastic barb? Genius is generally described as exceptional intelligence or ability. It takes none of either to see Rossi for what he is.

The opposite of genius is often described as being willfully ignorant and rejecting proven facts and valid arguments to cling to unsupportable views. Ring any bells?

• More or less I followed your very same pattern. All Balooney University representative invited at the first demo in Via dell'Elettricista helped a lot to capture so many interested followers, like me. But we all (excluding the few remaining exceptions) soon realized how it ended up. Mainly thanks to some diligent external observer (Ascoli, Mario Massa, etc...) who had the patience to review the Doctore math and make the correct calculations. Next demos wasn't so different a part of the public invited, the gadget in play and the professionals hired to confirm the miracle. Not sure but probably the buffet offered was the same. Who remember the retired Colonel Fioravanti from "NATO?" army signing the infinite COP of the 1MW gadget and only leaving few notes about water gaskets leaking?

How much Lambrusco did they have to make him drink in order not to let him see / hear the full powered diesel generators in the next room that feed the 1MW ecat?

lenr-forum.com/attachment/13093/

The best tricks are done in plain sight.

The impossible flow of “steam” at atmospheric pressure, from outlet pipes into the heat exchanger/condensers and the resultant water outflow from the reservoirs, (lacking pumps to push the water), the condensate water then flowing uphill under its own motivation into the reservoirs, show that output, (if anything was going anywhere), was water all along.

The twin condenser/heat exchangers should have been nearly full of water in a short time, (to the height of the water in the reservoirs, or more properly to the height of the hoseS where they bend over the top of the reservoir), thereby filling the Blue Box “steam” outlet pipes with water, which the “steam” at atmospheric pressure cannot push away...

• Excerpts from Rossi's upcoming autobiography, leaked on JONP...

When Rossi was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to his father, “I’m very sorry. We did everything we could…but he pulled through.”

Rossi was born poor. He is quoted as saying "If I wasn't born a boy, I'd have nothing to play with".

Rossi claims his mother never breast fed him. She told him that she only liked him as a friend.

Rossi and his wife think differently. His wife donates to the homeless. Rossi donates to the topless.

His wife made him join a bridge club. The club scheduled him to jump off the next Tuesday.

Shockingly, Rossi was once the centerfold for Playgirl magazine, August 1973. The staples covered everything!

Rossi fondly recalls the night his wife met him at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

The next week, as he came home early from work, he saw a guy jogging naked. He said to the guy, “Hey buddy…why are you doing that for?” He said, “Because you came home early.”

With all this going on, Rossi saw a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist told him he's going crazy. Rossi told him, “If you don’t mind, I’d like a second opinion.” He said, “All right. You’re ugly too!”

• One last note. No serous tech company would EVER go to or look at a Rossi demo and call him up the next day. Nor would Rossi EVER had to do such a demo to try and get potential customers. That line of reasoning is very faulty and shows a lack of understanding of how technology companies or companies in general work. Only scammers looking for the easy mark do this type of thing! Puppets and a song? From his condo? Even Frank was stupefied by that! I suspect you already know the truth "deep down".

They wouldn't call him up next day. They would have met with him in person after the 'show'. I view the Stockholm demo more as an excuse to meet Rossi and network among like minded LENR enthusiasts, scientists and potential investors.

Puppets and a song and a dancing plasma and whatnot, from his condo! For me, it's part of the charm. Give me that homespun brew over glossy, slick PR embellishments most any day.

I know both deep down and on the surface that the odds for Rossi having the goods are very, very low. It is a well nigh impossible invention after all. It would take someone very special to succeed, and in such spectacular fashion, as Rossi portends purports. So part of me fully expects Rossi's work to be a largely a dud. Another part of me believes in the man and his work. What can I say, I'm in a superposition of states. Such is the human condition.

• Tip: Blocking non-constructive posters cleans up this thread pretty good.

How can a poster be "constructive" on the Rossi thread. There is very little that can be constructed from excrement except straw and mud huts, which have low COP. This thread is for entertainment and exposing the folly of this charlatan. Try visiting ECW where they have constructed all kinds of fantasies, even more than claimed by Rossi on his blog.

• They wouldn't call him up next day. They would have met with him in person after the 'show'. I view the Stockholm demo more as an excuse to meet Rossi and network among like minded LENR enthusiasts, scientists and potential investors.

Puppets and a song and a dancing plasma and whatnot, from his condo! For me, it's part of the charm. Give me that homespun brew over glossy, slick PR embellishments most any day.

I know both deep down and on the surface that the odds for Rossi having the goods are very, very low. It is a well nigh impossible invention after all. It would take someone very special to succeed, and in such spectacular fashion, as Rossi portends purports. So part of me fully expects Rossi's work to be a largely a dud. Another part of me believes in the man and his work. What can I say, I'm in a superposition of states. Such is the human condition.

Mark U.

Name one inventor with disruptive novel technology who hawks it around with pathetic internet advertised and promoted light shows, rather than getting in real investors and/or buyers for their own (confidential) testing?

Oh - I forgot - easy answer: Rossi!

Now name another.

• Perhaps THH meant "Name one inventor with real disruptive novel technology and who is not a scam who hawks it around with pathetic internet advertised and promoted light shows,"

Indeed there are many fraudsters out there! Are there any credible and reputable people out there doing as Rossi does? I doubt it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.