Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Here's something I wasn't quite expecting:

Greta

July 16, 2020 at 1:47 AM

Dr Rossi,

Does have your effect in the Ecat SKL its primary source in the point zero energy ?

Greta

Andrea Rossi

July 16, 2020 at 2:46 AM

Greta:

I think so,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Personally I'm skeptical of the idea of zero point energy, that is, vast amounts of energy within space. It doesn't show up gravitationally (or else the constant G would be through the roof) so that's a problem.

Also, Mills doesn't buy into it. But then, he doesn't buy into cold fusion either.

What to do ... continue on in my superposition of states I suppose.

• I would think Rossi does his own misinformation or is missinformation/reverse marketing for someone else who has real tech but I may be wrong. The funny thing about zero point energy is people claim light or electromagnetic potencial from the fabric, but gloss over real substancial electromagnetic energy potencial inside atoms without troubling the nuclei. You could call the layered electron field a vacuum relative to the core.

• Wait a minute! I thought Rossi claimed his magnificence paper explained everything about the source of energy already, but we were just too stupid to understand it? What is this "I think so" to zpe? I don't remember him discussing that in the paper. Maybe after 100000 full reads or whatever, someone realized the paper doesn't specify the energy source?

• Wait a minute! I thought Rossi claimed his magnificence paper explained everything about the source of energy already, but we were just too stupid to understand it? What is this "I think so" to zpe? I don't remember him discussing that in the paper. Maybe after 100000 full reads or whatever, someone realized the paper doesn't specify the energy source?

ZPE is not overt in the paper, but it is hinted at by things like Zitterbewegung, which one interpretation describes as a result of the interaction of the electron (or any particle) with the zero point field.

• In 2050 there will only be two scenarios/headlines:

1. "One hundred year old philosopher wins the Nobel prize in physics for creating a free energy device with an energy density equivalent to the Andromeda galaxy"

2. "Big Oil/Deep State thugs finally murder the savior of the world at age 100, faking "health issues" long after his strange radiation disease was cured, as witnessed by new black hair growth"

• an energy density equivalent to the Andromeda galaxy

the energy density (power density - seems to be used in that sense) of the sun interior is around 1W/m^3. So the energy density of a galaxy is extremely low. This benchmark is so low as to make even good measurements of whether it is met challenging - you'd need just a tiny experimental error for enough apparent excess power to meet this.

In 2050 there will only be two scenarios/headlines:

1. "One hundred year old philosopher wins the Nobel prize in physics for creating a free energy device with an energy density equivalent to the Andromeda galaxy"

2. One hundred year old philosopher finally confined into a clinic specialized to cure pathological liars.

• I've wondered : how many convicted fraudsters have a (masters?) degree in philosophy, as compared to other degrees.

I wonder: how many disruptive inventors doing cutting edge science have a (masters?) degree in Philosopy, as compared to other degrees?

On the other hand:

https://www.economics.handels.…9-55_research_lochner.pdf

Lochner (2004) emphasizes the role of education as a human capital investment that increases future
    legitimate work opportunities, which discourages participation in crime.2 If human capital raises the
    marginal returns from work more than crime, then human capital investment and schooling should
    reduce crime. Thus, policies that increase schooling (or the efficiency of schooling) should reduce most
    types of street crime among adults; however, certain types of white collar crime (e.g. embezzlement,
    fraud) may increase with education if they sufficiently reward skills learned in school.

• I recall reading somewhere that the density of zero point energy is very low, something like 10-9 joules per cubic meter. So it seems to me any device designed to "collect it" or otherwise turn it into useful energy would need to be huge.

• Well, fraudsters mostly have law degrees. But philosophy and law degrees are morally equivalent.

As a lawyer, I have to disagree on the first account and I don't propose to pass moral judgments on an entire class of people because they chose a particular path of education. As to the first account, most fraudsters do not have a law degree -- most fraudsters don't have the patience to wait and go through 4 years of undergrad, 3 years of law school (with the attendant expense now being approximately 45K a year just for tuition) and then have to pass the bar. It is much easier to just claim you are a lawyer and then defraud someone. As to philosophy and law, I do think that there are some similarities in that both try to teach one to question the accepted "TRUTH", especially when the evidence for it is all "I say, therefore it must be." Both try to teach one to ask questions, intelligent questions intended to get at both the facts and the truth of an issue, and how to reason in a logical fashion. Logic is an essential element in taking philosophy and IMHO should be in law, but it is not.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.