Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• As a lawyer, I have to disagree on the first account and I don't propose to pass moral judgments on an entire class of people because they chose a particular path of education. As to the first account, most fraudsters do not have a law degree -- most fraudsters don't have the patience to wait and go through 4 years of undergrad, 3 years of law school (with the attendant expense now being approximately 45K a year just for tuition) and then have to pass the bar. It is much easier to just claim you are a lawyer and then defraud someone. As to philosophy and law, I do think that there are some similarities in that both try to teach one to question the accepted "TRUTH", especially when the evidence for it is all "I say, therefore it must be." Both try to teach one to ask questions, intelligent questions intended to get at both the facts and the truth of an issue, and how to reason in a logical fashion. Logic is an essential element in taking philosophy and IMHO should be in law, but it is not.

Well it was a joke but every joke has an element of truth. The reason I think there are a lot of lawyer fraudsters is I looked up on wikipedia and many, many convicted of fraud, bribery, financial crimes, etc are politicians (ex. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…cians_convicted_of_crimes) And a great number of politicians started as lawyers. So by the transitive property of degrees, a higher than average percentage of fraudsters are lawyers, in the histogram of those who have degrees. I haven't actually calculated that histogram. Perhaps finance or some other major may have more? I don't know. I am not saying lawyers are all bad people, or none are great people, or they don't serve a useful purpose many times (ex patent attorneys).

Hey is this a good thread for lawyer jokes?

• I wonder: how many disruptive inventors doing cutting edge science have a (masters?) degree in Philosopy, as compared to other degrees?

It seems Rossi's philosophy degree leaned in the direction of philosophy of science, so it would be necessary to know his science.

So it seems we have a guy who as a child grows up with machines in his father's factory, designs and builds machines, patents inventions, starts a company within his father's company, and completes his philosophy degree all by the age of 23. Seems to me a rare combination of proclivities.

From http://andrea-rossi.com

Born in Milan in 1950, the future physicist was familiar with metal carpentry from his childhood, when he was working with Luigi Rossi, his father. That's when he learned to use major carpentry machinery and that's where he got his start as a machine designer and builder, working in his father's machine shop. That is where his first seeds of love for machinery and his first fascination for complex mechanisms were birthed. In school he decided to continue on his path of learning as much as he about particularities of the complex world of science, by enrolling in the philosophy college. He wanted to know the intricacies of physics from mathematical and philosophical point of view. At the age of 23 Andrea Rossi completed his study at the University of Milan, having written and defended the thesis on the topic of Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity and how it relates to the Phenomenology of Husserl.

In his youth he has already designed and built quite a few successful machines, acquiring patents for his inventions. At the age of 22 he founded a company titled Dragon in the field of energy, which was actually a division of "La Metallotecnica," his family's factory. Dragon provided the outlet for his patented inventions. He continues his research in the field of energy and waste, and in 1978 he published a book titled "The Incineration of Waste and Rivers Depuration," which was even used as complimentary textbook in the class of Chemical Plants at Milan's Polytechnic University.

• I recall reading somewhere that the density of zero point energy is very low, something like 10-9 joules per cubic meter. So it seems to me any device designed to "collect it" or otherwise turn it into useful energy would need to be huge.

Lots of contrary ideas on the matter. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

Physics currently lacks a full theoretical model for understanding zero-point energy; in particular, the discrepancy between theorized and observed vacuum energy is a source of major contention.[4] Physicists Richard Feynman and John Wheeler calculated the zero-point radiation of the vacuum to be an order of magnitude greater than nuclear energy, with a single light bulb containing enough energy to boil all the world's oceans.[5] Yet according to Einstein's theory of general relativity any such energy would gravitate and the experimental evidence from both the expansion of the universe, dark energy and the Casimir effect shows any such energy to be exceptionally weak.

• I

From http://andrea-rossi.com

Born in Milan in 1950, the future physicist was familiar with metal carpentry from his childhood, when he was working with Luigi Rossi, his father. That's when he learned to use major carpentry machinery and that's where he got his start as a machine designer and builder, working in his father's machine shop. That is where his first seeds of love for machinery and his first fascination for complex mechanisms were birthed. In school he decided to continue on his path of learning as much as he about particularities of the complex world of science, by enrolling in the philosophy college. He wanted to know the intricacies of physics from mathematical and philosophical point of view. At the age of 23 Andrea Rossi completed his study at the University of Milan, having written and defended the thesis on the topic of Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity and how it relates to the Phenomenology of Husserl...

Alternate future, I suppose...

• "Is this thread not more about Rossi"

Truth ..so it is .. and tennis

Of course ITER does not have Cillford algebra.. whereas Rossi does... they are both farces.. but in different ways..

although there may be tiny truth in both... it is surrounded by a sea of farce like .. the weak farce(Rossi) or the strong farce(ITER)....

which may be truth's truth or not..

"These publications surely corroborate what I wrote on Researchgate.

The main difference is that the the authors did not use the Clifford algebra, using instead the normal algebra:

this wraps up their theoretical intuition in the fog of a complicated mathematical formalism

that makes them lose the view of the actual electrons matter.

Where we see the spiral movement of the electron, they see a space tortion.

Closest to what I wrote is the Nobel lecture of Dirac

, wherein he had the intuition of the zitterbewegung and of the fact that an electron,

although a Fermion, can have vibrations at the speed of light, while his trajectory has a slower speed.

The sole thing your comment is wrong about is the point related to my tennis familiar confrontations.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I am still awaiting the production units pouring out of the robotic factors and the support from that one of the top 10 international companies that bought his system.

I wonder if the pin ball machines are working. And why isn't there a market for the perfect heat exchangers that can be installed and removed without a trace or distrupting neighboring buildings and markets for invisible windows.

OH yes, and a heat source of 1MW that has exactly no environmental impact and whose heat dump cannot be seen on satellite IR scans with 10cm resolution.

• I am still awaiting the production units pouring out of the robotic factors and the support from that one of the top 10 international companies that bought his system.

I wonder if the pin ball machines are working. And why isn't there a market for the perfect heat exchangers that can be installed and removed without a trace or distrupting neighboring buildings and markets for invisible windows.

And why there might be a market for glass installers that show up a year late.

• I feel bad for the large Leonardi IT team, which was in charge of automating control of the worldwide SK installations over the internet. All those people were let go since the SKL is not even connected to the internet, or even the mains. I wonder if they are selling the servers, and if any of those peoples resumes have hit the web, with proud declarations of working on Rossi's world changing tech. Same thing for his robotics experts.

• Guys,

you should use this device it's less tiring.

I feel bad for the large Leonardi IT team, which was in charge of automating control of the worldwide SK installations over the internet. All those people were let go since the SKL is not even connected to the internet, or even the mains. I wonder if they are selling the servers, and if any of those peoples resumes have hit the web, with proud declarations of working on Rossi's world changing tech. Same thing for his robotics experts.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.