Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• PFD I suggest a most probable version:

Prayer by Sam: "God, does Rossi have the goods?"

Response:

0. God: "Absolutely not, Rossi does not have any goods"

Sam's conclusion:

a. I believe God is liaring to protect the Rossi's secret customer and Rossi does have the goods.

• He also "thought" it was antimatter. Remember that brilliant post not so long ago?

I don't happen to remember Rossi saying it, but I do remember someone asking about it many days ago.

But here's something Rossi said today which appears to discount the antimatter idea.

Giovanni

July 22, 2020 at 2:06 AM

Dear dr Andrea Rossi:

In your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

is written that from the zero point energy through the dV/dT with hight dV in the plasma are formed electrons and positrons: do you think this is the source of the energy gain ?

Thank you if you can answer,

Giovanni

Andrea Rossi

July 22, 2020 at 8:00 AM

Giovanni:

No, it is not: when they annihilate give just back the energy consumed during their formation.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Asking God this or that, if Rossi this, then Rossi that, iff a then b, input this, output that, iff, ands, oars and butts.

We're just projecting our chattering, calculating chimpanzee cognitionings to Deity, and thinking we're pretty smart in the process.

Tsk, tsk!

This is how outreach to Deity occurs in another, distant galaxy:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is more like the way it happens in our own galaxy:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No intended reference to DnG and his volcano.

• My god, its like a bad MCQ test from health and safety.

I guess the yes's are positive for Rossi? Funny, with so many equivalent positives over so, so, many years, that nothing positive has happened!

• But here's something Rossi said today which appears to discount the antimatter idea.

Well we should perhaps feel relieved that Rossi-related speculation is thereby curtailed?

Is this for real?

The only thing we have not had, which actually I'm quite surprised about, is that Rossi is harnessing divine energy and all of the apparent inconsistencies etc are because he knows it would not be acceptable to the worlds unbelieving masses to claim such divine intercession in the form of a new disruptive energy source, and so he makes up this scientific mumbo-jumbo.

Only, if Rossi is God's messenger in delivering a divine solution to the AGW crisis, i wish he would be a bit quicker doing it? I bet God wishes (a) he had not given us free will or (b) he had chosen a different divine messenger.

• Andrea Rossi July 23, 2020 at 8:10 AM

Fredrik:

The new Ecat SKL has a much more complex structure, albeit it has the same dimensions. I’d say that the last one has a technology exponentially superior.

We are still mounting it and it should be ready for the first tests within the end of this week.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

New hoax from the illusionist. The only “exponentially superior” is the BS level.

• Sam, where is the picture Rossi promised you?

If no picture in two or three weeks

I will ask A.R. again about posting

a picture of the ECat SKL.

New version should have superior power.

1. Ron July 23, 2020 at 8:59 AM

Dr Rossi,

has the new Ecat SKL module a power suoerior than the former module by at least one order of magnitude ?

Thank you if you can answer,

Ron

2. Andrea Rossi July 23, 2020 at 12:53 PM

Ron:

It should,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Rossi seems to have no clue about his new product... „It should“...

If he is about to let it test soon he should have a better idea on the power of his new gadget... or did he forget how to measure that? We know he is not good in math, wiring, temperature, etc... 😃

• Do you think Rossi knows that an order of magnitude superior means 10x superior?

He doesn't seem to know what exponential means, along with not being able to convert Kelvin to Celsius and vice versa.

The SK was already powerful enough to heat the customers' factories. Just imagine 10x the power and almost all electricity! Could be gigawatts to power the DeLorean.

And why not ask him right now about the picture? Why delay the inevitable. For sure he will say, "oh sorry, I forgot. Here is the picture", don't you think?

You could also ask him when he is going to participate in the zoom meeting with the Dade County Florida judge, from quarantine in Milan.

He will have to go to Milan and get quarantined again I guess otherwise he could be held in contempt of court.

• I know I don’t know what magnitude

superior means.
    BTW I just posted this video on

Rossi Blog.I hardly understand
    anything besides the history part

but still find it real interesting.

External Content youtu.be

The Picture:

Right now he will probably

say Not Yet.

Interesting about zoom.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/…al-amid-pandemic/2262205/

I watch Court Cam sometimes.

X7QM

• I do not know if there will ever be an

ECat factory.

But not long ago only Steve Jobs

dreamed of an IPhone factory.

• Do not confuse a real product like a smartphone (that already existed before “Steve Jobs dream”) with fake stuff promised many times by the illusionist. It a childish attempt to bring two completely different things together. SKam-cat dream is good for dupes.

• Well how about Rossi being in the

category of Eric stories starting at

215:40 to 228:00

They will probably offend you to but darn good stories.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.