Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Still thousands of connections to solder, then he will sleep less than 5 hours. Please don't let Andria oversleep. The world counts on him for it's survival!

Because he's the hero the world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dotore Knight.

It looks like he completed the soldering two days ago, and the last couple of days he was just doing an inspection of the existing connections (under microscope) before liftoff this morning.

1. Andrea Rossi July 28, 2020 at 7:47 AM

Stephen:

It will be 06:30 A.M. Stockholm time.

Yes, I used a simulation software, but when real power will run through I expect the situation to be very different. The risk of a failure is high.

There is a lot of drawing, of soldering and of pinstripping, the whole in a very limited volume. Obviously when this job will be made by robots it will be easier, but robots can be programmed only after a prototype model has been perfectioned; robots can reproduce an artificial intelligence as you teach them to make it: if the model has one error, the errors will be multiplied by millions with robots. Let’s see what happens. Tomorrow I will finish the assembling, then I will need 2 days to repass all the connections with the digital microscope, and finally Friday the start up.

Thank you for your sustain !

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• He never will stop to be a megaphone of the illusionist. Doing a continuous copy-paste from Rossi's blog to here, he feels himself a protagonist thinking of getting also the benevolent attention of the magician.

If I don’t copy and paste

you do it yourself so you can

keep your rhetoric going to

get everyone’s attention.

• Weak minded people are very easily led and mislead, simple to manipulate, quickly fooled and incredibly stubborn when they realize they have been duped.

Very much like political “Group Thinks”,

where confirmation bias usually wins the day.

Group-think certainly exists and is a powerful force, often for ill. But LENR enthusiasts I find are generally independently minded and, like cats, are not easily herded.

• More News from the Test.

1. Andrea Rossi July 31, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Chuck Davis and All:

I am still working with the test. Going well. We are in SSM, closing the loop: the Ecat SKL feeds itself.

I will give information about the first numbers later today.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2. Chuck Davis July 31, 2020 at 10:14 AM

Dear Andrea, Congratulations on completing your marathon soldering endeavor! It reminded me of a dyslexic technician that worked for me back in my working life. 90% of the time we had trouble with a measurement was due to his reversing the + and – conductors so that was the first thing we checked. But in your case I don’t think that is a problem since there are no wire pairs, just single conductors.

Warm regards,

Chuck Davis

• I wasn't expecting any numbers until the demonstration. Rossi is going to surprise us with an appetizer it seems. Italians are wonderful hosts, bring out the Rossi!

• Rossi says:

Obviously when this job will be made by robots it will be easier, but robots can be programmed only after a prototype model has been perfectioned; robots can reproduce an artificial intelligence as you teach them to make it:

Total BS. You don't show the robots a prototype model, then they look at it with their robot eyes and learn to make it with "AI", duplicating the errors in your prototype. You design it with CAD programs, then software can use those models, or you manually train the robots with a pendant. Rossi may have read somewhere about research into this, thought it sounded cool and knows he can fool his cult who don't understand what the buzzword AI really means. Sure some other BS company may claim something like this, but it doesn't mean it works. The whole field of AI has basically overpromised and under delivered, and I have basicically working in this field for 34 years. We called it "AI" back in the 80's, and that buzzword has had yet another resurgence. But now it is "Deep" learning. To match Rossi's "Deep BS".

• I wasn't expecting any numbers until the demonstration. Rossi is going to surprise us with an appetizer it seems. Italians are wonderful hosts, bring out the Rossi!

Sam12 and Mark U,

Do you not realize that Rossi has said this very same thing for:

The original eCat (it was a magnificenze!)

The Hot Cat

The Gas Cat

The 1 MW plant Cat ( 80+ COP, ran for a year, used in actual production..... all a lie of course)

The Quark Cat (5 sigma certified!)

The QuarkX cat

The SK Cat

The SKL Cat

and I am not even sure what the current version is called.

You must at least acknowledge that Rossi has said the same for EVERY one of these.... Robotic factories ready... tests made with great results... ready for production.... and then all of a sudden on to the new model and all prior progress forgotten.

Rossi has since day one stated he has a "team" of engineers, programmers, technicians, but reality hit the fan when the court depositions proved he was out and out lying... about it all.... no robotic factories, no team (beyond Fabiani), no customers, no working product.

Every published name Rossi has worked with has gone silent and refuses to comment except IH.

Focardi died, the Swedish profs refuse to comment for years now, his first theory collaborator refused comment, Gullstrom refuses comment, no customers has came forward, no partners have came forward, no evidence of anything.... except IH, which showed in court, under oath depositions, that everything Rossi was saying was a lie.

And now you still believe? You actually think Rossi will give data, show a viable demo, show anything real at all? I have asked several times .... why? What evidence do you have that we do not? What make you believe Rossi at all? Surely you can point to some hard facts! If not, then you should wake up to the realization it is a pipe dream led on by a convicted felon and scammer.

There are NO people you can say "I believe because they have seen it." (Remember, Focardi did not see anything other than an original prototype) and none others are making any support for Rossi. If so, please identify them!

Sincerely, aside from wishful thinking, what argument can you make against the repeated lies and misleadings of this convicted conman? (Yes, indeed he was actually convicted and spent jail time)

You are helping continue to give LENR a black eye by supporting him!

• Have to wait until September.O Well

Holiday Time.

Biggest news of the day.

1. Andrea Rossi July 31, 2020 at 12:49 PM

Aleksei Savchenko and All Readres of the JoNP:

Just finished now my job of today.

The work of today has been important, but it is important also this introduction to the information: THE TEST OF TODAY HAS BEEN IMPORTANT, BECAUSE I USED A REVOLUTIONARY CONFIGURATION OF THE ECAT SKL, BUT FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO MAKE THIS DISCLAIMER: THE TEST OF TODAY HAS BEEN MADE BY ME ALONE, NOBODY ELSE WAS PRESENT, NOT EVEN BY SKYPE, THEREFORE THESE DATA MUST BE READ WITH RESERVE ( IN ITALIAN WE SAY ” CON BENEFICIO D’INVENTARIO” ).

In September, Covid 19 permitting, we will have an important third party nominated by a Partner that will control the measurements remaking them.

Therefore for now you are just taking my word, right or wrong as it might be, albeit I think I am right.

The new Ecat SKL is the masterpiece of my life. It works in closed loop and generates the electric energy to fuel itself, plus generates 4 kWh/h of electric energy. I consumed only 130 Wh/h to flow away the thermal energy that is irradiated from the Ecat ( about 1 kWh/h of thermal energy is in total emitted ).

The volume of the Ecat reactor is in total 100 cubic cm, while the whole is contained in a heat dissipator box whose dimensions are cm 20 x 20 x 20, plus we have outside it the control box, which is extremely complex.

More work has to be done, but now for a couple of weeks I will take my holidays, because I am very tired.

A big step forward has been done. We should have an electric engine with infinite autonomy, it seems. We’ll see.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.