Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I wasn't expecting any numbers until the demonstration. Rossi is going to surprise us with an appetizer it seems. Italians are wonderful hosts, bring out the Rossi!

• Rossi says:

Obviously when this job will be made by robots it will be easier, but robots can be programmed only after a prototype model has been perfectioned; robots can reproduce an artificial intelligence as you teach them to make it:

Total BS. You don't show the robots a prototype model, then they look at it with their robot eyes and learn to make it with "AI", duplicating the errors in your prototype. You design it with CAD programs, then software can use those models, or you manually train the robots with a pendant. Rossi may have read somewhere about research into this, thought it sounded cool and knows he can fool his cult who don't understand what the buzzword AI really means. Sure some other BS company may claim something like this, but it doesn't mean it works. The whole field of AI has basically overpromised and under delivered, and I have basicically working in this field for 34 years. We called it "AI" back in the 80's, and that buzzword has had yet another resurgence. But now it is "Deep" learning. To match Rossi's "Deep BS".

• I wasn't expecting any numbers until the demonstration. Rossi is going to surprise us with an appetizer it seems. Italians are wonderful hosts, bring out the Rossi!

Sam12 and Mark U,

Do you not realize that Rossi has said this very same thing for:

The original eCat (it was a magnificenze!)

The Hot Cat

The Gas Cat

The 1 MW plant Cat ( 80+ COP, ran for a year, used in actual production..... all a lie of course)

The Quark Cat (5 sigma certified!)

The QuarkX cat

The SK Cat

The SKL Cat

and I am not even sure what the current version is called.

You must at least acknowledge that Rossi has said the same for EVERY one of these.... Robotic factories ready... tests made with great results... ready for production.... and then all of a sudden on to the new model and all prior progress forgotten.

Rossi has since day one stated he has a "team" of engineers, programmers, technicians, but reality hit the fan when the court depositions proved he was out and out lying... about it all.... no robotic factories, no team (beyond Fabiani), no customers, no working product.

Every published name Rossi has worked with has gone silent and refuses to comment except IH.

Focardi died, the Swedish profs refuse to comment for years now, his first theory collaborator refused comment, Gullstrom refuses comment, no customers has came forward, no partners have came forward, no evidence of anything.... except IH, which showed in court, under oath depositions, that everything Rossi was saying was a lie.

And now you still believe? You actually think Rossi will give data, show a viable demo, show anything real at all? I have asked several times .... why? What evidence do you have that we do not? What make you believe Rossi at all? Surely you can point to some hard facts! If not, then you should wake up to the realization it is a pipe dream led on by a convicted felon and scammer.

There are NO people you can say "I believe because they have seen it." (Remember, Focardi did not see anything other than an original prototype) and none others are making any support for Rossi. If so, please identify them!

Sincerely, aside from wishful thinking, what argument can you make against the repeated lies and misleadings of this convicted conman? (Yes, indeed he was actually convicted and spent jail time)

You are helping continue to give LENR a black eye by supporting him!

• Have to wait until September.O Well

Holiday Time.

Biggest news of the day.

1. Andrea Rossi July 31, 2020 at 12:49 PM

Aleksei Savchenko and All Readres of the JoNP:

Just finished now my job of today.

The work of today has been important, but it is important also this introduction to the information: THE TEST OF TODAY HAS BEEN IMPORTANT, BECAUSE I USED A REVOLUTIONARY CONFIGURATION OF THE ECAT SKL, BUT FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO MAKE THIS DISCLAIMER: THE TEST OF TODAY HAS BEEN MADE BY ME ALONE, NOBODY ELSE WAS PRESENT, NOT EVEN BY SKYPE, THEREFORE THESE DATA MUST BE READ WITH RESERVE ( IN ITALIAN WE SAY ” CON BENEFICIO D’INVENTARIO” ).

In September, Covid 19 permitting, we will have an important third party nominated by a Partner that will control the measurements remaking them.

Therefore for now you are just taking my word, right or wrong as it might be, albeit I think I am right.

The new Ecat SKL is the masterpiece of my life. It works in closed loop and generates the electric energy to fuel itself, plus generates 4 kWh/h of electric energy. I consumed only 130 Wh/h to flow away the thermal energy that is irradiated from the Ecat ( about 1 kWh/h of thermal energy is in total emitted ).

The volume of the Ecat reactor is in total 100 cubic cm, while the whole is contained in a heat dissipator box whose dimensions are cm 20 x 20 x 20, plus we have outside it the control box, which is extremely complex.

More work has to be done, but now for a couple of weeks I will take my holidays, because I am very tired.

A big step forward has been done. We should have an electric engine with infinite autonomy, it seems. We’ll see.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I will suspend disbelief for one moment and assume the SKL-HED exists at all (SKL Higher Energy Density).

So Rossi claims 4 kW power output (if you assume his 4kWh/h is just a stupid way of writing it).

Do you notice Rossi mentions the power to cool the "reactor" but not to run the external "control unit" which is so very, very complex. Are you sure this external power supply, er, control unit I mean, was running from electricity generated from the ecat? He is able to condition the ouput of the skl sufficiently to run this controller? For the qx test it was running off the mains, hence the moronic 1 ohm resistor/flip switching fiasco.

Perhaps his controller is like the one off the shelf version linked below, capable of 4 kW.

https://www.powerandtest.com/p…power-supplies/dlm-3-4-kw.

Sam, as our official conduit to Rossi, can you ask him if (he claims) this controller runs directly from power from the ecat, and not plugged into the mains? And even if it was running "closed loop" for some period, how much of that 4 kW was it using for that time? If it was around 4kW, that would make sense.

• This whole Rossi approach has given me a great new idea. So Rossi has a controller/power supply that runs the ecat, which generates electricity to run the power supply.

Suppose you took a motor, geared it to another motor shaft that acted like a generator, geared such that the second motor created more power than the first consumed? You would have to first briefly plug the first motor into the mains to get it kick started of course. You would need to cool these and the excess electrical power could be harvested, with perhaps 2 solder connections as opposed to 10000. I wonder if anyone on the internet has ever tried this?

(Before someone humor challenged starts lambasting me, yes this is sarcasm)