Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It is wrong to criticise Rossi for units of kWh/h. This is a unit of (average) power and some technical people use it (maybe steam engineers I'm not sure).

Anyway I'm sorry Rossi has given up delivering grand demos where it requires some scientific ability (as in - noticing that a steam plume is low velocity) to show they do not prove what he claims they prove. it looks from this measurement of 4kW electrical output that he is still measuring power in his own inscrutable way as voltage X current, but not voltage across and current through a given circuit element.

It is a bit annoying that he continues with his delusions of teams, robotic factories, soldering heroics. More it is sad. It is much more disturbing that there are a few serious people on this site who seem convinced some how we should cut him slack because "his stuff works really" based on some idea that it corresponds to "the real LENR thing".

• The concept of Third Party Testing of believers corresponds to someone strictly part of Rossi’s fan club payed by the illusionist or his cronies that says “it works” without even seen it, in full Penon style.

We have seen other times before the usual farce of Rossi’s TP tests.

• Hopefully the Partner picks the

right one.Anyone remember who

7 of 20 used to recommend for testing?

Part of Rossi comment after his testing below.

In September, Covid 19 permitting, we will have an important third party nominated by a Partner that will control the measurements remaking them.

Therefore for now you are just taking my word, right or wrong as it might be, albeit I think I am right.

• Sam12,

Rossi also told IH he had a "customer" that had to have the 1MW plant running within weeks and that it HAD to been in Doral.

He told his web fans (you) that he had an independent customer who was using the 1MW plant for production. He told his web fans (you) that the customer was satisfied and the plant was putting out 80 COP! He told his web fans (you) that he had an independent "ERV", his term for expert responsible for validation that was taking all the measurements and readings with their own instruments. He told his web fans (you) this for a year!

It was all a proven lie.

It was all a proven scam.

There was no customer that needed production in weeks. They did not need it in Doral Florida. There was NO customer, it was purely Rossi himself. Note HIMSELF.

There was NO production in the Doral warehouse. There was no factory, There was no customer. It was only Rossi HIMSELF.

There was no independent "ERV". Penon is a long time associate of Rossi who has been in on his shenanigans for several years. Even then, the Doral, under oath depositions brought out the fact that Penon did not take the measurements, did not use his own instruments and certainly was NOT independent! It was Rossi HIMSELF that took the measurements, it was Rossi HIMSELF that used HIS OWN devices and it was Rossi HIMSELF that sent "data" to Penon.

So my point? There is no "partner". It will only be Rossi HIMSELF! There is no independent third party validator, it will be Rossi Himself!

The only truth Rossi has said in your post is that "you are just taking my word, right or wrong as it might be,' and that will be ALL YOU EVER GET!

Rossi has done this for 11 plus years now. The exact same pattern, the exact same story line, the exact same repetitive lie.

You have crossed your self imposed deadlines multiple times and each time you ignored your own proclamation and continue to support Rossi!

It is time to simply admit.... you will support him no matter what he says or does! That at least would be honest with yourself as you are not going to let ANY facts sway you!

Again, please provide ANY verifiable facts, no matter how minor that give credence to Rossi's claims over the past 5 years!

• Total BS. You don't show the robots a prototype model, then they look at it with their robot eyes and learn to make it with "AI", duplicating the errors in your prototype. You design it with CAD programs, then software can use those models, or you manually train the robots with a pendant. Rossi may have read somewhere about research into this, thought it sounded cool and knows he can fool his cult who don't understand what the buzzword AI really means. Sure some other BS company may claim something like this, but it doesn't mean it works. The whole field of AI has basically overpromised and under delivered, and I have basicically working in this field for 34 years. We called it "AI" back in the 80's, and that buzzword has had yet another resurgence. But now it is "Deep" learning. To match Rossi's "Deep BS".

Rossi is *not* saying that AI will look at a prototype and figure out how to make it, far from it. As I understand, he's only saying that humans make prototypes, and these rough hewn prototypes have to be tested to make sure they work as intended, and only then can robotized production be programmed and implemented. Otherwise robots - which generally only do what they're told - would be making potential duds, for the very reason they're not smart enough (generally) to know what works or not.

Speaking of AI, I find it very interesting that there is allegedly an AI component to the functioning of the Ecat, which was also stepped up with Rossi's recent SKL enhanced upgrade. If it is described in more detail in the future it looks like you will be in a good position to critique it.

• Another subtle for Rossi!

The assertion... intimation,,, sly dig that supporting Physics is supporting Rossi

ignores the fact that the intersection of Physics and Rossi is but a small region of multidimensional reality.

This small intersection includes.. the electrical double layer , edl

and Kwhr/hr.

However in the grand scheme of things the small circle R is relatively unimportant

there are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in this thread's philosophy/sophistry/banality

It is time to simply admit.... you will support him no matter what he says or does! That at least would be honest with yourself as you are not going to let ANY facts sway you!

Bob#2, he never will admit this because he loves to keep ever the role of supporter against any evidence. He will invent ever fantasy tales to cover this farce.

• And now you still believe? You actually think Rossi will give data, show a viable demo, show anything real at all? I have asked several times .... why? What evidence do you have that we do not? What make you believe Rossi at all? Surely you can point to some hard facts! If not, then you should wake up to the realization it is a pipe dream led on by a convicted felon and scammer.

There are NO people you can say "I believe because they have seen it." (Remember, Focardi did not see anything other than an original prototype) and none others are making any support for Rossi. If so, please identify them!

Sincerely, aside from wishful thinking, what argument can you make against the repeated lies and misleadings of this convicted conman? (Yes, indeed he was actually convicted and spent jail time)

You are helping continue to give LENR a black eye by supporting him!

I believe that Rossi will deliver something, and that yes he will give data and show a demo, possibly in September. The demo will then probably be lambasted for this or that reason, perhaps justifiably so, we'll see.

To make on thing clear. Personally I find it very difficult to believe Rossi actually has what he is describing now: A reactor with a volume smaller than a tennis ball, producing 4 kW of electricity and 1 kW of heat. That is well nigh unbelievable power density, making my former guess of about 200 watts coming from a reactor of 1L volume downright boring. If he has one tenth of what he thinks I will be overjoyed. I predict that the September results will be a significant tone down of the results he reported yesterday.

People who follow LENR are presumably smart enough to realize that the LENR community is very diverse, and would not judge an entire field by one individual researcher. But the zeitgeist these days is to busy oneself with blaming and 'cancelling' others while neglecting individual positive output and responsibility. One of the reasons I hold Rossi in high esteem is that he just keeps to his work and is single minded and relentless on improving his craft. This is also another reason (more than wishful thinking) why I think he has something. If the Ecat was entirely a dud, why the intense effort, over years, in tweaking the thing. But those days are now about over, in that it's hard to imagine it could be tweaked much further now. So it appears we are in the endgame. It ain't over til the Ecat lady sings.

• It is time to simply admit.... you will support him no matter what he says or does! That at least would be honest with yourself as you are not going to let ANY facts sway you!

Bob 2
    I have been Swaying Back and Forth
    Between the Believers and Skeptics

for years seeing both sides

I think as good as anybody.

I think you have the best arguments

that I should not believe in Rossi.

I guess I am like Rossi 50 50 sitting

on the fence about the test Yesterday.

I think I

stay with him

because I like Rossi warts and all.

It helps that he reply’s to my simple

comments.He even replied to the

comment PFD asked me to post

for him.

1. Sam August 1, 2020 at 11:24 AM

Hello DR Rossi

Was the controller running directly from power from the ecat, and not plugged into the mains? And even if it was running “closed loop” for some period, how much of that 4 kW was it using for that time?

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi August 1, 2020 at 2:38 PM

Sam:

I learnt in the USA years ago. Not all the connections are made by soldering.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Sam August 1, 2020 at 11:02 AM

Hello DR Rossi

Can you say where how

you learned the skill of

Soldering?

Was it 10000 connections

you had to solder?

Regards

Sam

4. Andrea Rossi August 1, 2020 at 2:36 PM

Sam:

1- yes

2- the 4 kW are net, after the self-fueling

Warm Regards,

A.R.

But those days are now about over, in that it's hard to imagine it could be tweaked much further now. So it appears we are in the endgame.

Each six months/one year and each "masterpiece" ready that the illusionist sells to his believers I read words like these but believers and accomplices never put a date, a time limit to avoid the umpteenth farce repeating so these remain just empty words from who supports this hoax.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.