Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Unbelievable! Rossi can't even multiply 10×10×10. He was corrected and still insists it is 100 instead of 1000. I thought the Celsius vs Kelvin calculation was bad enough. This guy is a complete moron.

1. Gerard McEk August 1, 2020 at 2:53 AM

Dear Andrea,

some questions if I may:

1. Is the mentioned 100 cm^3 indeed the volume of the reactor or is it 1000 cm^3 (10x10x10 cm) being 1 liter?

2. Based on your assumption that the Zero point energy may be used, there should be no ‘fuel’ (something that’s being used) needed. So the E-cat can run theoretically forever without refueling? Obviously I understand that some parts may deteriorate.

3. Did’n even your wife witnessed the ECat in operation? (That’s something you can beat her with).

4. What did you use to dissipate the electrical energy?

Thank you, kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi August 1, 2020 at 8:59 AM

Gerard McEk:

1. it is 100 cm^3; 10 x 10 x 10 was the former configuration, while 20 x 20 x 20 cm is the volume of the heat dissipator containing the reactor.

2. we still need the charge

3. he,he,he

4. a resistance

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• 10x10x10 was the former configuration of part of the fantasy Stefan-Boltzmann and Kirchhoff circuit law-bending machine.

100 cm3 is the volume of part of the new, order-of-magnitude-more-fantasy machine.

• Your ignorance is showing badly. This is basic plasma physics.

" A double layer is a structure in a plasma and consists of two parallel layers with opposite electrical charge. The sheets of charge cause a strong electric field and a correspondingly sharp change in voltage (electrical potential) across the double layer. Ions and electrons which enter the double layer are accelerated, decelerated, or reflected by the electric field. In general, double layers (which may be curved rather than flat) separate regions of plasma with quite different characteristics. Double layers are found in a wide variety of plasmas, from discharge tubes to space plasmas to the Birkeland currents supplying the Earth’s aurora, and are especially common in current-carrying plasmas. Compared to the sizes of the plasmas which contain them, double layers are very thin (typically ten Debye lengths), with widths ranging from a few millimeters for laboratory plasmas to thousands of kilometres for astrophysical plasmas.

Other names for a double layer are: electrostatic double layer, electric double layer, plasma double layers, electrostatic shock (a type of double layer which is oriented at an oblique angle to the magnetic field in such a way that the perpendicular electric field is much larger than the parallel electric field),[6] space charge layer,[7] and “potential ramp”.[8] In laser physics, a double layer is sometimes called an ambipolar electric field.[9] Double layers are conceptually related to the concept of a ‘sheath’ (see Debye sheath)."

Alan,

Perhaps you are missing the obvious?

Rossi is doing nothing of the sort,

He has trouble multiplying and distinguishing temperature measurements.

Do you really believe that Andrea Rossi is harvesting voltage differences between plasma layers of his “E whatever”?

Hopefully not.

• . This is also another reason (more than wishful thinking) why I think he has something. If the Ecat was entirely a dud, why the intense effort, over years, in tweaking the thing.

Mark, where is your memory....! It is well known why he keeps at it!...

10 MILLION DOLLARS in his pocket and he thought he could get 100 MILLION MORE!

THIS IS WHY HE DOES THIS,

why he done PetroDragon

why he did the gold laundering

why he did the DOD electronics scam

It is how he makes money, he is a professional scam artist.

He found his mark once and now he is fishing for another.....

plus he seems addicted to the worship his web fans lay at his feet! Yes I state worship because you and Sam12 both KNOW that if you ask a couple of heretic (logical) questions, you will be excommunicated. So what do you do..... you only post that which feeds Rossi's ego. That is the action of worship....giving only praise and no accountability.

Do you deny that you cannot post "hard" questions to Rossi? Sincerely! This is a trait of a cult! One never questions the leader! One never questions Rossi or you get kicked out. Is this not true? :/

• Quote from an old ascoli65 postt:

"Since this first time, you kept repeating this mantra many times till now.

I never used the word "conspiracy", nor it is my intention to suggest anything of that kind. I have not enough information to do that, and, in any case, it's not my scope. I just would like to know something more about the Ecat story.

Almost everyone who writes on the web belongs to one of these two parties: either (A) those who think that the Ecat works [as claimed]* , or (B) those who think that this affair is a big scam conceived and carried out mainly by Rossi. I personally cannot believe neither of these two options. So I'm looking around for finding a complementary explanation (C). In doing this, it is inevitable to review all the many relationships which Rossi had with several important and expert people of so many public institutions that incomprehensibly gave him a strong support all along the Ecat decennial saga, and reflect on them.

Strangely, this effort is considered by someone the same thing as postulating a conspiracy. It isn't, of course, but the insistent insinuations toward this erroneous interpretation could be considered "per se" a strong indication in that direction.

Anyway if you deem that either (A) or (B) option already provides a satisfactorily explanation of the Ecat affair, I have no reason to convince you to change your opinion. I find more useful discussing with someone, if any, who is looking for a third option (C), or has useful information, and sincerely wants to share some of them."

*added, not in the original post

• I am very interested in the truth of

a Legtimate ECat-SKL third party

testing.

I know the skeptics will say that is

not going to happen.

And a lot of believers wondering if

they are going to be legitimate.

If I could I would have Bob 2 present

to report on the 3rd party tests.

It would be good for everyone.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

• Bob 2

I nominate you as leader of the

Skeptics Cult.

Thank you but I am unsure what cult? Skeptics of Rossi are not worshiping anyone!

I have presented a plethora of facts about why I am a strong unbeliever of Rossi. So presenting facts is not a trait of a cult!

Rossi believers on the other hand, have no facts and continue to "worship" him... that is certainly a trait of a cult. Remember, I use the word "worship" in that you only post ego building statements to him and never contradict or criticize because you know he will "excommunicate" you. THIS alone should give you great concern and second thoughts about supporting Rossi.

If I could I would have Bob 2 present

to report on the 3rd party tests.

It would be good for everyone.

But you realize that will not happen! Another reason to deeply mistrust Rossi. He only invites those who will not "spill the beans" on him! Take a look at the big Quark X demo. There were several people in attendance.... have you heard from ANY of them? No. Why?

Because he only invited those who would not report openly and in detail what a sham it was. He probably invited only those who would sign a NDA stating that no critical or unflattering statements could be made under penalty of lawsuit.

So again I ask.... several people went to witness the invention of the century. Not a SINGLE person who attended has reported ANYTHING on that demo! Why? You should ask yourself this! Stating that a demo was great, showed amazing technology, looked to be well conducted, etc. etc. would NOT have been in violation of any IP or NDA. However not a single person reported such on the invention of the CENTURY. You need to ask yourself why!

I can tell you why... those who attended are embarrassed to report they took the time to go and I imagine they had to sign an NDA stating they would report no criticism. We have a well documented case here where NO report was ever given, even after promising one.

So no, I (nor anyone who would report the truth about the eCat) will be invited to a demo. So we do not have to worry about that! Rossi has stopped inviting anyone anyways.... he now does his puppet shows and songs over the internet FROM HIS CONDO! (Where is his robotic factory? His lab where his marvelous and 20+ person team are working? No, he had to do it from his Condo? :rolleyes: )

Hopefully some day you will connect all the mountains of "in your face" hard, facts that shout Rossi is a conman! Until then, you follow a cult mentality.... you

• This video might be similar to how

Rossi has hopefully succeeded with

his technology.His Team.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree.Rossi believers are not

a cult.

The word groupies

comes to mind to describe

Rossi believers.

Sam2,

I apologize in that I do not mean to be personally critical of you. (Or Mark U) My posts are directed at Rossi! My agenda is that Rossi is a con-artist that is and has given CF a black eye for years. He has stolen money that could have went to legitimate researchers. I personally dislike people who have the audacity to defraud, lie and deceive such as Rossi and then revel in the admiration of others! So with that in mind, is why I make "anti-Rossi" posts. They are not even "skeptic" posts in that Rossi has nothing even likely to be real! To be a skeptic, there has to be at least some validity to the subject and with Rossi there is none!

Here are a couple of definitions of cult. Do they sound familiar?

cult

/kəlt/noun

noun: cult; plural noun: cults

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. Such as "the cult of St. Olaf" (ROSSI)
    • a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister. Such as "a network of Satan-worshiping cults" (eCat World,not that they have anything to do with Satan.)
    • Similar: sect

religious group

community

belief (in ROSSI)

• a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing. (in ROSSI)

:)

• No problem Bob if you do criticize.

You do a good job of it.

I sure hope that Rossi partner gets a

LEGITAMATE third party test that

will be convincing to you and the skeptics and the believers.

1. Ulrich Kranz August 2, 2020 at 7:40 AM

Dear Andrea,

my congratulations for your big success testing the new e-cat skl. With a power of 4 kwh and a volume of 20*20*20 cm it will replace all the heavy batteries in e-cars.

Stay in health

Ulrich

2. Andrea Rossi August 2, 2020 at 10:17 AM

Ulrich Kranz:

Thank you for your kind sustain, but remind the disclaimer. The apparatus still has to be verified by a third party.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• No problem Bob if you do criticize.

You do a good job of it.

I sure hope that Rossi partner gets a

Sam - you are I think the reason so many "skeptics" hang around here.

Rossi is as Bob says a con artist. How many of his own lies he believes is debatable, and he is good at his job - he has you and others on e-cat world despite have been thoroughly debunked.

5 years ago IH (rashly) agreed to give Rossi all he asked for: $100M no strings attached. All he had to do was give them an invention that he claimed he had made work some 3 years previously, and had various third party tests to validate.

As you know, now, neither IH nor Rossi have any working technology.

If you credit Rossi as being for real you need to take a view in this. Did all of that old apparently tested kit work? Or not?

If it did - it is incomprehensible that after 5 years and serious money from a VC such revolutionary technology would not be advancing, fully working, making Rossi his $100M or more (since the $100M was only a license for 50% geographically of the world - and the other 50% would be worth more after observed success from the IH part).

If it did not - the question is how do you reconcile this with your views?

Rossi fascinates even skeptics, because he is so obviously a flake and yet that very lack of sophistication has over time convinced many he is for real (until they find out the hard way he is not). He has real charisma, of an unusual sort. And that is something he shares with cult leaders.

Instead we have no working product. No scientific validation of any sort. Internet puppet shows.

10 years ago Rossi claimed he had an LENR device working for a year heating his factory. Just that one device, shown working, would make him very famous (which he seems to like) lots of money, and be front page news.

If Rossi's devices over so many years have not been working when Rossi claims to have tested them wroking what does it tell you about him?

Cult applies to Rossi's followers only in the sense that they hold beliefs that are plain absurd, and however strong the contrary new evidence, nothing shakes their belief.

Such does not apply to skeptics.

• I sure hope that Rossi partner gets a

Back in December, on ECW, I sketched out conditions that I thought would make a convincing test. You can see the post here. http://disq.us/p/25ws72a

When I say "conditions for a a convincing test" I am saying this in good faith ... a positive result on a test like this would attract the attention and excitement of even a skeptic like me. I would have to take the results seriously. I don't think the the reverse would happen though. I don't think that a negative result would affect the Rossi followers one bit. This is why I believe that the Rossi followers are not serioius and not arguing in good faith. They risk nothing with their claims and simply look away from negative evidence.

The day after I posted my proposal for test conditions, I was permanently banned on ECW.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.