Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I bet once you come to your senses and disavow Rossi, you will post about the same amount.

Very few quit "following" Rossi, they just follow in a different way, with a clearer mind.

It is just that we will need some new cult followers to replace you and Mark.

Maybe LENR forum can place ads on ECW.

• One wonders what a Rossi believer would consider to be a negative result. Based on history, it would have to consist of Rossi declaring that his device doesn’t work, which of course he would never do. Anything less than that would not faze them in the least. To anyone but one of the remaining faithful, the previous public event was unequivocally negative (albeit a source of some amusement) and yet they seemed pleased with it.

• Seems your loyalty Sam12 is similar to other that hold truth with no more then words.

I hope he come through for you but if not I can understand if you never believe anyone ever again.

or at least the very high benchmark of what it will take.

~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fish.

• It is said that IH ownership has deeply changed - ask around. IH bone, cheerleader patents portfolio excluded, is a rib of AR.

This is an interesting point that should be more deeply investigated

• 10 years ago Rossi claimed he had an LENR device working for a year heating his factory. Just that one device, shown working, would make him very famous (which he seems to like) lots of money, and be front page news.

As I remember it, it was typical Rossi word play. He claimed the device produced enough heat to heat his factory during the winter, in the same way he could have said that it produced enough heat to drive a steam locomotive. But as far as I remember he never said the device actually did heat his factory. Can anyone reproduce a text where Rossi himself literally said that the device actually heated his factory? I'll be happy to admit I was wrong :).

• But as far as I remember he never said the device actually did heat his factory. Can anyone reproduce a text where Rossi himself literally said that the device actually heated his factory? I'll be happy to admit I was wrong :).

If I remember well were Focardi words during an interview.

The interview was in Italian, translated also in English by someone.

“In one case we made it run for months, and we heated Rossi’s offices, in this way.“

https://www.radiocittadelcapo.…cardi-english-version.pdf

As I remember it, it was typical Rossi word play. He claimed the device produced enough heat to heat his factory during the winter, in the same way he could have said that it produced enough heat to drive a steam locomotive. But as far as I remember he never said the device actually did heat his factory. Can anyone reproduce a text where Rossi himself literally said that the device actually heated his factory? I'll be happy to admit I was wrong :).

It was claimed in an early Rossi patent application.

• Rossi's uncanny ability to calculate 10 cubed = 100 is on full blown display on JONP.

Last time when he was calculating degrees C higher than degrees K, I corrected him then he finally fixed it.

This time I want to let this 100 cubic cm fiasco ride.

Can anyone seriously believe that a physicist is unable to calculate the volume of a cube?

I wonder how he can handle integrating over 4 pi steradians?

Perhaps for Rossi the universe is 2D with the third spatial dimension being extremely tiny, string theory style.

• It was claimed in an early Rossi patent application.

WO 2009/125444 - METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR CARRYING OUT NICKEL AND HYDROGEN EXOTHERMAL REACTIONS

at pag 11 he wrote:

A practical embodiment of the inventive apparatus, installed on October 16, 2007, is at present perfectly operating 24 hours per day, and provides an amount of heat sufficient to heat the factory of the Company EON of via Carlo Ragazzi 18, at Bondeno (Province of Ferrara)

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-…Patent_WO-2009-125444.pdf

• Too much golfing in the sun and perhaps imbibing some denatured alcohol!

Rossi made is clear to someone who asked, that the reactor volume is indeed 100 cm^3 and not 1000 cm^3. The size has been reduced.

Paradigmnoia himself mentioned this, and you done gone and ignored him!

100 pushups, now!

• One wonders what a Rossi believer would consider to be a negative result. Based on history, it would have to consist of Rossi declaring that his device doesn’t work, which of course he would never do. Anything less than that would not faze them in the least. To anyone but one of the remaining faithful, the previous public event was unequivocally negative (albeit a source of some amusement) and yet they seemed pleased with it.

Remember that an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Direct evidence for Rossi's Ecat truly working is indeed far from conclusive, imo. So, I call it a relative absence of evidence.

Yes, Rossi has contradicted himself (lied) before. Yes, there is of yet still no verified customer who claims he has or had a working Ecat. Yes, it's been ten years since Rossi announced a working device, yet the most we have are controversial tests and demos. Yes, the Ecat is, from a conventional physics standpoint, unlikely to work as claimed.

So the deck is stacked against Rossi, and skeptics and believers alike know it. The majority despise him, some are bemused, and a few like myself cheer him on. Vive la difference!

PS Rossi says the Ecat SKL+ can be run off grid, started by a 12V battery and self looped to continue running, with a significant load. If this is *not* demonstrated in September (or so), I'll be bummed and my skeptometre needle will probably move considerably. Not enough to kill my hopes though.

• A practical embodiment of the inventive apparatus, installed on October 16, 2007, is at present perfectly operating 24 hours per day, and provides an amount of heat sufficient to heat the factory of the Company EON of via Carlo Ragazzi 18, at Bondeno (Province of Ferrara)

Exactly as I remembered it. He didn't say he actually heated his factory, he said it was enough heat to heat his factory. By mentioning something very specific he suggests he heats his factory, but he didn't actually say it. Has someone got a better citation of the man himself?

• Too much golfing in the sun and perhaps imbibing some denatured alcohol!

Rossi made is clear to someone who asked, that the reactor volume is indeed 100 cm^3 and not 1000 cm^3. The size has been reduced.

Paradigmnoia himself mentioned this, and you done gone and ignored him!

100 pushups, now!

Rossi's 100cm^3 = ~4.64x4.64x4.64

Rossi never said he reduced the size of the reactor to less than 5 cm cubed.

He is just too stupid to calculate the volume. It is tricky like converting Kelvin to Celsius.

Since the device isn't real, when confronted with his stupid error, he just went ahead and said 100cm^3 is correct with no explanation.

No way in hell he shrank the reactor by a factor of 10 in volume suddenly, after being confronted with his error.

• A two-inch cube with 10,000 hand-soldered connections. Why would anybody be skeptical about that?

To be nitpicky:

Roughly half the connections are in the controller, which is about 4 litres in volume.

The other half are in the Ecat proper, which including the outer shell is about 8 litres in volume.

Also, not all the connection are soldered.

What had seemed unlikely to me was not the number of connections but the (tentatively provided) power density of the reactor core: 5kW in 100cm^3. But this is 50 watts per cubic centimetre, which is in the ballpark of a candle flame. The much more amazing thing would be that 80 percent of this power is in the form of electricity (if Rossi has done the measurements correctly).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.