Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Probable further versions of SKam-cat:

efficiency 96% (year 2021) then efficiency 97% (year 2022), then efficiency 98% (year 2023), then efficiency 99% (year 2024), then efficiency 99.9% (year 2025), then efficiency 99.99% (year 2026), then efficiency 99.999% (year 2027) and so on...

• ... Again a new version that will make the previous one obsolete.

Following Rossi and his technology

is an endurance test that’s for sure.

Sam12, MarkU (or any Rossi believer)....

Can you please provide ANY specific detail on how the SK is "better" than the QX, the SKL is "better" than the SK, etc.

Not just "better", but specifics!

Remember, this is the invention of the century! Minor improvements are simply not reasonable to prevent mass marketing. A customer is NOT going to say "Oh, we will wait to implement the invention of the century so we can get 2% more power out of it!" :/

This is one of the most intriguing aspects of a Rossi believer.... you will accept and not question Rossi's continued lies when he does not provide ANY answers as to WHAT he is even "improving" upon.

Remember, the Quark had "5 sigma" dependability! So it would not be that!

COP? The 1MW plant had 80 according to the ERV report! That is huge... no one is going to wait for 85!

Sincerely, please provide ANY specifics that Rossi has said the new versions are better than previous and to an extend that warrants continued delay after delay. Not what you THINK it is, not what you might dream it is, but what Rossi has actually stated! Please give any specifics at all!

If as I suspect, you cannot give any, then you need to ask yourself why?

• Well at least A.R. Is promising this.

1. CC August 25, 2020 at 11:29 AM

Dear Dr Rossi,

Do you think that photos and description of the Ecat SKL will be published this year ?

2. Translate Andrea Rossi August 25, 2020 at 12:39 PM

CC

Definitely yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The 3rd party test with the testers being chosen by Rossi

partner could be a game changer.

That is if they are a legitimate

and are actually at the presentation of the ECat-SKL.

• So it seems there are no results nor any other information from the intense 3rd party tests of the previous device during the lockdown period? What happened to this important tests? Did the device fail totally and Rossi came up with his next iteration to be tested again next week?

• Sam12,

When will your learn? Rossi always disappoints his fans.

The last "photo" of a Rossi "Scam" cat being tested was :

Now this REALLY showed a lot! Remember... the MUCH hyped test and demo turn out to be in his condo living room! Or was it his kitchen? Even Frank A. could not hide his disappointment.

Remember.... Rossi was stating at this time he had a "team", a "partner" and a "customer". He had the "robotic" factory ready to program once the "Scam" cat was finalized. YET he had the demo in his condo? You really think this logical? Come on now, you are not stupid are you?

So, what ever happened to that unit? It was running, had passed "5 sigma?" and the customer was very pleased! He even showed the "proof" that the unit was working via the fuzzy blue light photo:

Rossi's provided photos and demo's have been going down hill with every new "version". His lies of customers continue as none have ever came out. (Except IH... oh wait... that was in a lawsuit over fraud was it not!)

Sincerely, can you provide your thoughts on

1) What happened to the above unit? Photos were shown, it was hyped, a internet demo was given AND it had a BIG RED BUTTON on top! So where is that customer and unit? Why was it done in his KITCHEN?

2)Why do you think this last "promise" will be any different from the above photos and events?

Do not be a Charlie Brown! =O

• Bob

Hopefully by the end of this year

we will know if Rossi has improved

with his presentations.

1. Bill Conley August 25, 2020 at 3:19 PM

Andrea,

It was wonderful to see the confidence expressed in your response to CC about SKL photos and descriptions being made available later this year. A couple of questions about that:

1) When do you anticipate the SKL information will become available?

a) Before 3rd party tests

b) During 3rd party tests

c) After 3rd party tests

d) At the presentation

e) After the presentation

2) What SKL information do you think we will see:

a) SKL photos (reactor, cooling system, controller)?

b) Videos of SKL in operation (during testing)?

c) High-level schematics (e.g. drawings w/ dimensions, etc. not to include IP data)?

d) Specifications (including electrical specs and thermal output)?

e) Test results?

Thanks as always for your answers. This is getting exciting.

BC

2. Translate Andrea Rossi August 25, 2020 at 4:46 PM

Bill Conley:

1- I hope within this year

2- a,b,d,e

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The third party testers being at

the presentation.are the key.

3. Sam
      August 19, 2020 at 1:14 PM Hello DR Rossi Can you telll your partner that
      it is important that the third party
      testers be at presentation.
      So they can explain how they
      got the results instead of getting
      the results second hand. Regards
      Sam
    4. Translate Andrea Rossi August 19, 2020 at 3:20 PM Sam:
      Thank you for the suggestion,
      Warm Regards,
      A.R.
  • So it seems there are no results nor any other information from the intense 3rd party tests of the previous device during the lockdown period? What happened to this important tests? Did the device fail totally and Rossi came up with his next iteration to be tested again next week?

There have been no third party tests

of the ECat-SKL yet.

Rossi is hoping for September.

• Sincerely, please provide ANY specifics that Rossi has said the new versions are better than previous and to an extend that warrants continued delay after delay. Not what you THINK it is, not what you might dream it is, but what Rossi has actually stated! Please give any specifics at all!

The delay in 3rd party testing and a subsequent presentation has been due to Covid-19. In the end the delay has been a good thing because Rossi has tweaked his Ecat SKL even further, even as recently as coming back from holidays last week. Before his latest tweak the Ecat SKL was reportedly (by Rossi) generating 4kW of excess electrical power and 1kW of heat. This is over and above the electrical power self looped back into the SKL. By presentation day it may be 4.75 kW electrical and 250 W heat output. There is no observed degradation in material over time.

The Ecat SKL, including its outer casing for heat dissipation is just 8 litres in volume and less than 1 kg. The controller is 4 litres in volume and weighs 1 kg.

It can (and presumably will) be started with a 12V car battery and run off the grid. Is that specific enough?

So yeah I would say it's better than previous versions of the Ecat, way better. An impossible invention, squared.

• Anyone from the Rossi imperium has a clue what impact this ongoing tweaking has to his "product" certifiaction? Probably not.... there has to be a time to start a product certifaction and whith this a freeze of all product related data. details, documents, safety testing etc. , the more for such a novel product where noone has an idea where the energy comes from...

No wonder why there will never be a commercial product. It is simply Rossis agenda to never have a product but instead ongoing R&D, "tweaking", and nice and warm reagards to his crowd of blind believers and followers...

• The delay in 3rd party testing and a subsequent presentation has been due to Covid-19. In the end the delay has been a good thing because Rossi has tweaked his Ecat SKL even further, even as recently as coming back from holidays last week. Before his latest tweak the Ecat SKL was reportedly (by Rossi) generating 4kW of excess electrical power and 1kW of heat. This is over and above the electrical power self looped back into the SKL. By presentation day it may be 4.75 kW electrical and 250 W heat output. There is no observed degradation in material over time.

The Ecat SKL, including its outer casing for heat dissipation is just 8 litres in volume and less than 1 kg. The controller is 4 litres in volume and weighs 1 kg.

It can (and presumably will) be started with a 12V car battery and run off the grid. Is that specific enough?

Very specific. Great stuff, other than the fact that there is not even a shred of evidence or corroboration for a single word of it. The Cult of Rossi is strictly a faith-based organization.

• Anyone from the Rossi imperium has a clue what impact this ongoing tweaking has to his "product" certifiaction? Probably not.... there has to be a time to start a product certifaction and whith this a freeze of all product related data. details, documents, safety testing etc. , the more for such a novel product where noone has an idea where the energy comes from...

No wonder why there will never be a commercial product. It is simply Rossis agenda to never have a product but instead ongoing R&D, "tweaking", and nice and warm reagards to his crowd of blind believers and followers...

If there are positive legitimate third

party tests then there should be

a commercial product.
    But like you say a lot of road blocks

to get it to market.

• sam12 -

my "coming out" to understand Rossi and his fraud activities was years ago....I found this forum and joined the discussions as an interested person who saw in Andrea Rossi the holy grail to solve all our global energy problems and get rid of global warming, CO2 and another catastrophic event like Tschernobyl and Fukushima....

I even had back then several fights and disputes with other more experienced folks on this board, because I really thought, Rossi has or will have the goods he was promising to the world and talking about on his blog. But soon I realized this all can't be nothing else than a giant fraud...time's gone by and month after month and year after year I saw the same old pattern: a new and revolutionary new technology, prototypes close to commercialization, robotic factories waiting for programming and cranking out final products, sold devices to satisfied customers, a newer version, making the previous obsolete, certifications, amazing and ridiculous inventions of alien materials over night, impossible physics and thermodynamics, contradicting all common technology, business abd product development rules - but: as IO said: NOT a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE other than Rossisays...

So I gave up soon, shortly after Rossi started his "working in the container experiment" and fraud with IH. One of the reasons I am still here is to follow how this Rossi fairy tale will end, and the other is to hopefully see somebody else light the new fire and see this become a mainstream science subject with all possible support ...and hopefully a product and a theory that fits.

You don't seem to see the writing on the wall. Good luck with further wasting your time and hopes with waiting for the ECAT SKL+ miracle... (we should bet what will be his next iteration...)

• Rossi finally reveals he is working with the DOD and this work is classified! This explains all the delays and secretiveness. Here all along I was assuming he is a scammer, but he is really a national hero!

1. Eleonor Mandi August 25, 2020 at 9:07 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

in your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

you write “dense exotic electron clusters in E-Cat are presented”.

Can you describe how you obtain the density of such clusters?

Thank you if you can answer,

Eleonor

2. Translate Andrea Rossi August 25, 2020 at 9:17 AM

Eleonor Mandi:

Sorry, this is a classified part of our IP.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The delay in 3rd party testing and a subsequent presentation has been due to Covid-19. In the end the delay has been a good thing because Rossi has tweaked his Ecat SKL even further, even as recently as coming back from holidays last week. Before his latest tweak the Ecat SKL was reportedly (by Rossi) generating 4kW of excess electrical power and 1kW of heat. This is over and above the electrical power self looped back into the SKL. By presentation day it may be 4.75 kW electrical and 250 W heat output. There is no observed degradation in material over time.

So yeah I would say it's better than previous versions of the Ecat, way better. An impossible invention, squared.

Mark,

None of these are vast improvements over prior "models"! And these minor improvements are to stop the release of the invention of the century? That they will stop the validation of truly independent testors? That they will stop the publishing of an accredited certification? That they would require showing a demo from your living room? (or kitchen?)

Not a single thing you listed has not been told by Rossi before during some version of his scam.

We had the Gas Cat... we had the Hot Cat... we had the 1 MW plant... we had the Quark, Quark X, SK , SKL and on and on.

If the original eCat did 1/2 of what Rossi claimed 11 YEARS ago, we would not have gas cars by now!

By introducing (and thus proving) ANY of his versions, Rossi would have likely WON a Nobel, been a Billionaire, by now and a movie made about him! What does he have now? A tarnished reputation that all but a very, very few die hard believers laugh at, money obtained by fraud lawsuit, no recognition and NO PRODUCT!

So you did give some specifics, but I say Rossi has made all these BEFORE at various times. Some units produced THRUST!, others produced "tuneable" lights! Others had great COP. He stated ALL of them had SATISFIED customers.

I disagree that .75 kw is even close to justifying holding back the invention of the century! It is like the Wright brothers stating they will not fly their Bi-Plane because they THINK they can create a mono-plane, which would be more efficient!

This is pure BS scam talk and I think you know it.

I have followed this story fore years, (I am not sure how long you have) and can state.

No collaborator of Rossi has ever came forward to endorse him. (Although A. Smith here gives the occasional thumbs up, even he seems to be quietly backing off support! :)) This is indeed quite damning! The Swedish profs?.... embarrassing!

None of the many claimed customers have ever endorsed Rossi. The only known customer, IH, painted a very bad picture of him during the lawsuit.

The under oath depositions of Rossi himself, proved he lied and committed fraud. No customer, no production, false invoices, etc. etc.

I could go on and on, but this has been rehashed a thousand times. Rossi is a liar and conman. He has performed multiple scams such as gold money laundering, Petro Dragon and other schemes. He has spent time in jail, being convicted for fraud.

His claims are repetitive and follow the same pattern. The only change is that believers drop out after being burned and then new ones discover him (such as you and Sam) and carry the torch for a while. Almost all drop out after a while.

To believe in Rossi for long, one should also believe in Big Foot and self looping magnetic motors. They all have about the same level of proof! :/

You really think the "specifics" you listed are reasonable to delay the invention of the century? That you really think that these reasons are substantiated with any logic or data behind them? (Rossi says does not count for crap as he has said the exact same thing over and over for years)

The fact that if you ask him about the past, you simply get black listed? That is exactly how cult leaders work! "Do not question the anointed one or you get excommunicated"

You can actually state here that the mountains of evidence against him is repudiated by the ZERO evidence for him?! I ask this sincerely and would like to know how you balance this out.

Again, my reasoning for posting is that I sincerely believe Rossi is harming LENR. Although he is fading fast, his lies and ridiculous scam still casts a dark shadow on LENR. People who support him (or do not call him out.... wink, wink to certain people here) are only contributing to that black eye !

:thumbup:

• You really think the "specifics" you listed are reasonable to delay the invention of the century? That you really think that these reasons are substantiated with any logic or data behind them? (Rossi says does not count for crap as he has said the exact same thing over and over for years)

*If* I had an invention I knew worked, and if I knew I could significantly improve it with some more time, and if I wanted to leave any competition in the dust and dominate the market for the foreseeable future, almost surely I would delay a mass market release. Rossi is doing what I would do.