Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If there are positive legitimate third

party tests then there should be

a commercial product.
    But like you say a lot of road blocks

to get it to market.

That "If" at the beginning is carrying a whole lot of weight. If I win multiple superlottos, lose 100 pounds and acquire the charm, good looks, etc. of Cary Grant in his prime, I should be dating supermodels. I think the likelihood of my conditions precedent occurring is higher than the likelihood of positive legitimate third party tests.

• I don't know about Big Foot, but I believe in big feet (being a size 14 myself).

• Evidence is very much in the eyes of the beholder and subject to spin by those who present a lopsided version of the story.

There is not 'zero' evidence for Rossi. It may be far from persuasive, but there is still some evidence. I will agree that from a 'common sense' perspective there is very little chance of the Ecat SKL working as claimed, on many fronts. But when there is an uncommon element involved - like a Rossi - I am no fundamentalist that common sense must prevail. And, strangely I feel good cheering Andrea Rossi on. If the time comes when I don't, I won't. Simple.

What is said "some evidence?" Other than RossiSays of course.

• *If* I had an invention I knew worked, and if I knew I could significantly improve it with some more time, and if I wanted to leave any competition in the dust and dominate the market for the foreseeable future, almost surely I would delay a mass market release. Rossi is doing what I would do.

I agree, that makes excellent sense. Don't come to market -- better to assume the risk that someone else will come to market before you and establish a dominant position. After all, that is just what Henry Ford did -- I mean, didn't he wait until they had perfected an automatic transmission and an electric starter, or Apple Computers, or Microsoft waited until they had perfected their software. I mean the list of people who waited until everything was perfect is endless. Alexander Graham Bell, Edison, Salk -- they all waited.

• *If* I had an invention I knew worked, and if I knew I could significantly improve it with some more time, and if I wanted to leave any competition in the dust and dominate the market for the foreseeable future, almost surely I would delay a mass market release. Rossi is doing what I would do.

Mark,

Again, I do not know how long you have followed this story or how much you have really looked into the past.

IF this was Rossi's first claim, you MIGHT be right.... but most would not wait. The stakes are too high. There is NO protection from mass market release for Rossi. He could not do this himself... it would take billions of dollars. And yet he lies about customers and defrauds his one partner!

HOWEVER, this is NOT Rossi's first claim. He has been claiming the EXACT same stuff for 11 years! That is a DECADE! That is 1/10 of a CENTURY! Rossi has been claiming robotic factories, certifications, happy customers, etc. etc. for 11 YEARS!

This is not... "lets wait a couple of months to tweak things"... this has been 11 years of proven lies and fraud!

You can wait until September, just like Sam12 waited until November, then April and it has now been a year past that! Just like many waited months 11 years ago and 11 years later, this is still not ONE piece of hard evidence that Rossi has anything!

There HAS however, been under oath court depositions that proved Rossi lied, defrauded and had no customer nor partner.

There is NO evidence that Rossi has anything. Period. You say "lopsided" version and well you SHOULD! There is mountains of PROVEN facts showing Rossi a fraud and liar. Not heresay, but PROVEN court documents. There is NOT one piece of substantiated evidence in favor of Rossi. Not ONE! That is indeed lopsided!

You state cumulative evidence! What is this? Rossi making claims over 11 years on his bog is evidence? What evidence are you accumulating? There is none! Zero!

Oh well, enough Rossi exposing for me today!

Mark U,

Rossi has been doing this for 11+ years,

That’s exactly what scam artists do

• HOWEVER, this is NOT Rossi's first claim. He has been claiming the EXACT same stuff for 11 years! That is a DECADE! That is 1/10 of a CENTURY! Rossi has been claiming robotic factories, certifications, happy customers, etc. etc. for 11 YEARS!

It's almost unfathomable that such alleged activity and progress could be made in a mere decade isn't it.

*If* I had in my hand the pure void I would do exactly the same.

Very poetic

PFD, in your formula you're are missing an important term: the hundred of thousand of warm regards written from 2011 to 2020. Could they explain the excess heat?

That might be the non zero constant of integration, which PfD omitted. Also, it is questionable that the function was continuous to begin with. Nevertheless he gets a thumbs up for creativity.

• New book out about a Rossi competitor.

Not just Rossi takes the 20 year strategy to perfecting a world changing invention, but another gentleman as well.

This new book has a strikingly similar title to Mats' brilliant book about Rossi (copyright infringement?).

This book is called "The Impossible Dream". The parallels to the Rossi story are amazing, except Rossi has not yet become the leading Crypto currency trader in any country yet.

http://dispatchesfromthefuture…age-the-impossible-dream/

• It's almost unfathomable that such alleged activity and progress could be made in a mere decade isn't it.

Very poetic

That might be the non zero constant of integration, which PfD omitted. Also, it is questionable that the function was continuous to begin with. Nevertheless he gets a thumbs up for creativity.

It’s even MORE unfathomable that not 1 single person and on planet earth has ever seen a working “E-whatever”.

Or a building, a robot, production line,

No, building inspector, no delivery truck driver, no employee, no OSHA inspector,

No UL/CSA sticker, no application for anything anywhere has ever surfaced,

no peer review, no external source of data,

no trusted anything anywhere by anyone,

EVER.

My god man

• You're a natural!

Not one single person

on this planet earth

has ever seen a working E-whatever

no building or robot, no production line

no building inspector, no delivery truck driver, lame,

No employee, no OSHA inspector,

no peer review, no external source of data

no trusted anything anywhere by anyone

not ever, you Rossi lover

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That might be the non zero constant of integration, which PfD omitted. Also, it is questionable that the function was continuous to begin with. Nevertheless he gets a thumbs up for creativity.

Time (in units of years) is a continuous variable. Plus constants of integration only apply to indefinite integrals. Did you develop Rossi's hexadecimal Clifford algebra?

But Rossi is 70 years old. I'd sell the rights and buy a few luxury condos somewhere warm and sunny to live out my remaining days playing tennis with my wife.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.