Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It's almost unfathomable that such alleged activity and progress could be made in a mere decade isn't it.

Very poetic

That might be the non zero constant of integration, which PfD omitted. Also, it is questionable that the function was continuous to begin with. Nevertheless he gets a thumbs up for creativity.

Just a small correction. PFD has pointed out there can be no constant of integration here.

In addition, not only was his function (by inspection) continuous, but in fact integration is well defined for discontinuous functions. All that is required is they be measurable.

On second thoughts that perhaps is an issue here. Rossi usually presents systems which are impossible to measure, or, when possible to measure, he measures them wrong.

• Sam,

Rossi posted over and over again that the Doral customer was a independent entity, with their own staff and using the eCat in production. That the ERV (expert responsible for validation, a Rossi term) was independent and doing all the measurements with their own equipment.

It was all a proven lie via court documents. There was no customer, there was no production. The "ERV" was Rossi's long time friend and DID NOT take the measurements or use his own equipment. Rossi emailed him the "readings"... some of which were proved impossible.

Rossi has made these very same claims you list above on EVERY VERSION of the eCat since 2011. That is a decade! Not once has it been true! WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HIM NOW?

• Because it is too frustrating to admit that the Skeptics have always been right :D

Heck, the Rossi skeptics probably are right! No problem admitting this. What I won't admit (now) is that Rossi skeptics are certainly right, and that Rossi has nothing that works. Why do some like myself believe Rossi now, despite no lasting evidence of a real device? Rossi surely realizes that this belief of his fans, while sincere, is tentative, not absolute. He will have to face the music, and I very much hope that is the music of celebration rather than one of Neil Sedaka's songs about something that is hard to do.

• Heck, the Rossi skeptics probably are right! No problem admitting this. What I won't admit (now) is that Rossi skeptics are certainly right, and that Rossi has nothing that works. Why do some like myself believe Rossi now, despite no lasting evidence of a real device? Rossi surely realizes that this belief of his fans, while sincere, is tentative, not absolute. He will have to face the music, and I very much hope that is the music of celebration rather than one of Neil Sedaka's songs about something that is hard to do.

Mark,

The main fault with your above logic is that Rossi never has to "face the music". He simply gets another fan base! Some of us here have seen literally dozens of believers come and go. You and Sam12 are relative new comers, you have simply taken the place of many before you. Rossi does not have to face the music as he (and Frank Ackland) simply block / ban anyone who questions them. Do not believe me? Start posting some realistic hard questions on ECW and see how long you last!

So no, Rossi does not have to be worried about his fan base... he hand picks them via banning and only the faithful can remain. Just like all cults do..... and the only time a cult leader faces the music, is when an outside entity (normally a law enforcement department) jails them due to money fraud (or other abhorrent abuse.)

So I believe your particular logic on this is quite faulty. Another reason people ask why he would continue for so long..... $10 million reasons.... and he is hoping to cash in on more! Remember, internet demos from your condo kitchen (or was it living room) does not require any investment and is well worth the possible reward! Please explain why Rossi put more money into his puppets than the did his reactor in the last demo! A blue box, with a big RED button!

• one of Neil Sedaka's songs

At least your taste in composers and cult leaders is consistent. 😀 Maybe Neil can write the new "I believe in the ECat SKL" jingle. And that Neil guy really can dance! Check out these moves.

(I believe Neil called these dance moves "The Zitterbewegung")

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rossi has made these very same claims you list above on EVERY VERSION of the eCat since 2011. That is a decade! Not once has it been true! WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HIM NOW?

Bob

Let’s take a chance and see if there

is anything to the ECat-SKL.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So we get to start all over with a new girl?

It’s the same girl she has just had a

Make Over.

External Content youtu.be

• Rossi answers a question from Bongo with a way too personal answer. TMI dude!

(Actually since the energy density is increasing leaps and bounds every week or so, the cost should be WAY lower, right?)

1. Raffaele Bongo September 2, 2020 at 9:56 AM

Hello A. Rossi

A few years ago, you indicated that you would be able to make electric power very affordable. You were talking about an electric kWh at around $ 0.03.

Over the years, your technology has evolved a lot and currently appears to be very close to commercialization.

1-At this stage can you confirm 0.03 $ per Kwh?

If not

2-Should we expect, with the technology you are currently developing, at a higher cost per Kwh?

3-Can you publish an approximate price?

Best regards

Raffaele

2. Translate Andrea Rossi September 2, 2020 at 10:30 AM

Raffaele Bongo:

1- premature

2- premature

3- premature

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Better...

Bingo Bongo:

Hello A. Rossi

1. When will you admit that this is a hoax?

2. When will you admit that you are a liar?

3. When will this farce finish?

Regards

Bingo

Andrea Rossi

Bingo Bongo:

1- premature

2- premature

3- premature

Scam Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.