Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Don't forget, that Rossi is not about to test the E-Cat SKL, but his new improved version SKL + (or whatever the name is/will be)... he didn't want to commercialize the previous SKL version, because meanwhile there is again a new edition with better performance in his hands.

Interestingly his global echelon partner (who is for sure interested in money and business and not in never ending R&D) seems to fully tolerate such behavior?? Would love to see the company that seriuosly allows Rossi to play his games... 8o

• Rossi getting ready for testing of SKL.

1. I am curing all the particulars to avoid errors in the test that will be made soon.

These particulars in no particular order, are:

1. Hiring new puppeteers and jingle writers. He didn't pay the last ones.

2. Cleaning his condo to prepare for the demo/test.

3. Setting up a bank account in the Cayman Islands for the new SKL security deposits from his fans.

4. Freshening up his platinum sponge toupee with Tarn-X.

5. Paying off the judges in his Miami Dade County court case.

6.Trying to track down James Bass, William S. Hurley, Francesco Celani, Carl-Oscar Gullstrom, and Mats Lewan, after their strange disappearances.

7. Composing gobbledygook answers for technical questions on JONP about the most read paper in the history of ResearchGate, which he wrote only the last couple parts about the e-cat in broken English, while the rest was pristine.

• You wouldn’t refer to someone who doesn’t believe that there are pink flying unicorns (™ S_o_T) as a skeptic. You would just call them a normal, rational human being. The same applies to those who reject Rossi’s farce and for pretty much the same reason.

You don't know what you are talking about. Pink flying unicorns are real!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flyin…nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• PhysicsForDummies  truth others are you actors in this movie too ? If not, you should try also :love:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Frank gets clarification on testing.

1. Frank Acland September 6, 2020 at 8:37 AM

Dear Andrea,

Let me see if I understand correctly:

1. The test scheduled for September is with a third party which is a potential business partner, not an independent certification agency.

2. Another test will be done by an independent certification agency.

3. Will this second test be done also in September?

4. Will the results of both tests be made public?

5. Do you still expect a public presentation will be made this year?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi September 6, 2020 at 12:09 PM

Frank Acland:

1- yes

2- yes

3- probably in October

4- only the results of the certification agency

5- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Correction about testing.

1. Frank Acland

Dear Andrea,

Let me see if I understand correctly:

1. The test scheduled for September is with a third party which is a potential chicken, not an independent certification agency.

2. Another test will be done by an accomplice.

Sucking regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi

Frank Acland:

1- yes, obviously it’s a chicken

2- yes the fake test in October
      SKam Regards,

A.R.

• Frank gets clarification on testing.

This is not clarification. It is an admission that there will be no validation testing (after Rossi has been pumping this for many months). If there are not independent third party testing results released, then there is no testing. Certification testing is safety not performance testing. Is this what you had in mind when giving Rossi more time?

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the ecat world rocket scientists are arguing with the brain surgeons as to whether it is Tesla who is the partner.

• Come on...who is seriously thinking that a guy like Elon Musk would engage with such a "condo-do-it-yourself-from-home-depot" tinkerer, that promises hot air since a decade? Elon Musk - a man who promised and delivered, e.g. robotic factories and hundreds of thousand of products. Who sells real products that everybody can touch and test and drive and see? Products that have been intensively tested by 3rd parties? A man who provided many of important patents for free and the sake of faster mass adoption and more speed in technology development (of course for him a win-win situation...)?

Only blind believers and folks without a clue of how doing real business (other than sucking money from gullible investors...)...

• If there are not independent third party testing results released, then there is no testing.

Sounds like "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound" kind of thing.

Certification testing is safety not performance testing.

A "full certification" (Rossi's words, see below) should involve both safety and performance. Performance should include power in and power out, one would think.

Patrick

September 7, 2020 at 3:27 AM

Dear Andrea,

Very exciting end to 2020 coming up, it seems, for you.

Regarding the certification agency, will it just certify the safety of the device, or will it certify the power input/output of the device, or something else?

Best regards

Patrick

Andrea Rossi

September 7, 2020 at 6:57 AM

Patrick:

It would be a full certification.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Come on...who is seriously thinking that a guy like Elon Musk would engage with such a "condo-do-it-yourself-from-home-depot" tinkerer,

Why, none other than Buck, the Vice President of Vision at E-Cat World. His logic is impeccable. Just some samples of his utter brilliance below (emphasis mine):

"My out of bounds wild speculation is that it is Tesla and that the testing is to be completed before Tesla's announced "Million Mile Battery Day" event currently scheduled for 9/22"

"My point . . . a traditional car manufacturer such as Toyota or Ford or Hyundai or Volkswagon could "easily" leap-frog Tesla through the integration of the SKL into an EV. Further, Elon Musk/Tesla recognizes the opportunity provided to his competitors "

"My bias towards Tesla is strengthened by the Tesla mission statement"

"Rossi will be providing to Musk a novel energy source that has a well engineered solution today"

• He has publicly announced elsewhere that he had a stroke, and now I am told he has Covid.

Thank you for the update.

I wish him well. I would assume he is in a high risk group for Covid and that it could be very serious indeed.

He certainly is an interesting person!

(I always wondered why he chose his name...(or pronounced it for that matter! Abd?) I should have asked him!)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.