Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It is to early to rule Rossi out-he is a master of deception but I believe his last 'ballerina' demo was an attempt to use Hg vapour combined with other elements (Pd, Au, Pt perhaps) to cause plasma fusion of deuterium gas in the tube. Of course he would not give the game away - has not patented this yet either-and the spectral data was all up the creek as was his theoretical paper,-----but don't be surprised if one day he does come up with the goods.:)

• So Sam is Nam North. Whoopty doo. Doesn’t get us any closer to understanding how a seemingly intelligent adult can believe a whole lot of unmitigated drivel. But then again, there is a lot of that going around in the world at large.

The truth is, I don’t care in the least who anyone here “really is”. All that matters is whether what they have to say stands up to reason and to facts. Sam is tired of replying to words. Ironic considering that his unflagging loyalty to Rossi is based on nothing more than the words of a pathological liar. Good luck with that, Mr. North.

• "Acoustic techniques have also been used in the past for this purpose, although most methodologies have not achieved widespread adoption. However, with an increasing desire to understand microstructure and property evolution in situ, acoustic methods provide a promising pathway to uncover information not accessible to more traditional characterization techniques. This work highlights how two different classes of acoustic techniques may be used to monitor material evolution during in situ ion beam irradiation. The passive listening technique of acoustic emission is demonstrated on two model systems, quartz and palladium, and shown to be a useful tool in identifying the onset of damage events such as microcracking.
    An active acoustic technique in the form of transient grating spectroscopy is used to indirectly monitor the formation of small defect clusters in copper irradiated with self-ions at high temperature through the evolution of surface acoustic wave speeds."

Listening to Radiation Damage In Situ: Passive and Active Acoustic Techniques

• What a pity that Rossi gave up years ago on the good old Ni-Li-H ECats, back then with a COP of 80 already....he could have been a billionaire and saved many lives and our energy and CO2 problems. But he likes to invent and likes to invent and likes to..., interestingly non of his industry partners in the past decade was able to stop him from doing that and push him to finally release a product. Why not sell a product and do further R&D for the next iteration in parallel, as most companies do? But that's (unfortunately) how is live on the famous planet Rossi :-). We'll have to wait and see how the important current test ends.

If I may guess: something will prevent him from commercializing his current device under test. Probably a new idea and/or and better version? ;-)

• So Sam is Nam North. Whoopty doo. Doesn’t get us any closer to understanding how a seemingly intelligent adult can believe a whole lot of unmitigated drivel. But then again, there is a lot of that going around in the world at large.

The truth is, I don’t care in the least who anyone here “really is”. All that matters is whether what they have to say stands up to reason and to facts. Sam is tired of replying to words. Ironic considering that his unflagging loyalty to Rossi is based on nothing more than the words of a pathological liar. Good luck with that, Mr. North.

I never tire of I.O.

• Since the skeptics seem determined

to carry on with this thread I will

give them a Rossi blog comment

and wait for there funny reply’s.

1. Robert Dorr September 17, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Dear Andrea,

I understand that the people doing the test must be a combination of scientist and/or engineer. With respect that they have a scientific background, before the test began, I would think that they must have been a bit skeptical that your device would work as well as you had described. During the test have they expressed their surprise that, yes indeed, it does work just as you indicated? Have they ever expressed amazement that someone has been able to construct such a device? People, including myself, are getting very excited with your success so far. Keep up your fantastic work, I have a feeling you will be totally successful.

Sincerely,

Robert Dorr

2. Andrea Rossi September 18, 2020 at 3:27 AM

Robert Dorr:

I’d say yes to your questions, that make sense.

Thanks for the kind sustain,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Since the skeptics seem determined

to carry on with this thread I will

give them a Rossi blog comment

and wait for there funny reply’s.

My opinion is that also this thread should be closed for ever, it would be a great result no more pure BS that you (and other fans/accomplices of the cheater) copy and past here like a parrot.

• Isn't Rossi the Mafioso of cold fusion? Don Andrea? I met Roberto Saviano the writer of Gomorrah about the Napoli Comorra Clan recently and has just released another book 'Piranhas' which is being made into a Netflix series. It would certainly explain Il dottore's commercial successes over the years and his ability to come through unscathed when all the odds seemed stacked against him.........then there was all of his earlier scams before he left Italy......