Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• You all seem to be forgetting, this is not a cult, it is an Italian 'Family' run operation by Don Andrea who must have substantial links with other 'Family' members. He is obviously mafioso, maybe Commorra from Naples? Who knows but this would explain the obvious success of his operation. Is it immoral that is the question? I have a certain respect for 'honourable' causes supported by big business, Al Capone in the twenties became a folk legend supporting the poor during the depression for instance, but then was turned on by the media after the St Valentine's Day Massacre. Which they never pinned on him , but jailed him for 'Tax Fraud' in the end, then died of syphilis at the age of 48. All the gangster movies like 'Scarface (Al Pacino) were based on Al. Where do you draw the line between bent banking institutions laundering cash for the Russian Mafia (HSBC and Barclays) London being the 'COCAINE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD' quote from my friend Roberto Saviano, corrupt politicians everywhere????? Where do you draw the line??? I think AR just gets on with the job and I respect him for this-whether he is successful in the end? He might just beat Safire with his Hg fusion based system 'Ballerina'.:)

• Alan Smith 's question was whether if it was relevant to delete this thread, finally i agree not to delete it because it makes the other threads totally non-existent what a failure LF !!!, in fact the anti Rossi are exclusively american as Shane D. , they felt difficult to digest that a European takes a lot of money from them ...

aahahahahhah

what a great victory almost as well as Madoff !! so nice ;(:D^^:P:)8o8):love::love::love:

• Alan Smith 's question was whether if it was relevant to delete this thread, finally i agree not to delete it because it makes the other threads totally non-existent what a failure LF !!!, in fact the anti Rossi are exclusively american as Shane D. , they felt difficult to digest that a European takes a lot of money from them ...

American skeptics on LF and some

of the most ardent supporters of Rossi on ECat World are American.

• You must be also American, rather than moaning, give money to YOUR poor people who burn in their trailer at Californian paradise… close to mountain view ..

Is my English good enough, US lesson givers did you understand me correctly ?

After Rossi's upcoming ultimate triumph, a new thread shall be commissioned :

Rossi's Ultimate Triumph.

• axil - it seems you forgot how often Rossis ulitmate triumph already came up? Any signs that anything will be different this time? I mean - other than "Rossisays!" You probably can provide any other source than ECW or JONP, can't you? :)

• The has been more than 100 fusion reactors built since the 1950s.
    China. European Union. India. Japan. South Korea. Russia. United States all have tried and all have failed.

That's 60 years of trying and failing. At least Rossi has demoed over unity, that's more that the rest of the world can do. You better hope that Rossi can do the job or your world will be climate changed into a burnt out cinder. Get use to smoke of a burning world.

• After Rossi's upcoming ultimate triumph, a new thread shall be commissioned :

Rossi's Ultimate Triumph.

Welcome back Axil. There are not enough Rossi folks left anymore so it is good to have more people to chat with.

I remember last time I saw you posting here, about 7 months ago or so, you said we would be eating crow very shortly. Has the crow spoiled, or did you put it in the freezer? Isn't there an expiration date for Rossi to deliver in your mind?

You say Rossi demonstrated COP > 1. I must have missed that. Has the Nobel Prize committee been notified?

And I wanted to ask you about this new physics you mentioned on ECW that I never learned about studying electrodynamics in college.

Your quote: "Dynamic magnetic fields... fields produced by an electric current... is not effective in the production of the LENR effect. Only a static magnetic field applies.

The LENR reaction is caused by ultra strong static magnetic fields"

I was under the impression that the magnetic fields produced by magnets and by electromagnets were pretty much the same. Can you point me to textbooks or scholarly articles describing the field equations you are using? I don't think Mawell's Equations support this line of reasoning.

• Static and dynamic magnetic fields are different in that varying magnetic fields induce currents, but static ones does not. I've been involved in magnetic field devices for steel industry and a steady magnetic field is some kind of brake and a dynamic one is stirring the mold. So there is certainly a difference in applications of it. But yes as a phenomena they are the same, the same equations apply for both of them.

• The Dirac equation

• The Dirac equation

The dirac equation with EM does just connect the em fields to QM it does not distinguish between static or dynamic magnetic fields however this representations assumes the EM field foollows the Maxwells equation and there there is some variations in equations depending on if the magnetic field varies or not as a constant field means time derivatives becomes zero of the magnetic part. But there is not different equations for stationary or dynamic directly in Quantum Electrodynamics

• Yes my point is that there is no difference in the field that would cause moving the magnets to break LENR.

And magnetism produced by current loops are not by definition "dynamic", if the current is constant.

not sure if I'm pedantic now, but the time derivative of magnetic fields induces current so if you have a steady current induced by a magnetic field , the magnetic field has to be dynamic.

• The dirac equation with EM does just connect the em fields to QM it does not distinguish between static or dynamic magnetic fields however this representations assumes the EM field foollows the Maxwells equation and there there is some variations in equations depending on if the magnetic field varies or not as a constant field means time derivatives becomes zero of the magnetic part. But there is not different equations for stationary or dynamic directly in Quantum Electrodynamics

To background this issue, some old posts connecting static magnetism to LENR:

[Vo]:RE: An experiment you never heard of

Russ George Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 7:31 PM

Reply-To: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

I had the privilege of standing in the parking lot of the hotel where Chukanov had his demo running for several hours in the company of Martin Fleischmann fusing some of our little grey cells over that device. Chukanov answered or at least responded to every single question we posed to him and we sent many his way. It was a fascinating and captivating demo. Martin was the kind of man who had insatiable curiosity and not a mean molecule in his body and showed it in his sincere interest and professorial manner. Chukanov sent us both away with several large chunks of his metal.

Meanwhile the hundreds of ICCF conference attendees almost entirely shunned the ‘parking lot demo’ and Chukanov, especially the self-appointed high priest insiders of cold fusion. There was little but derision and snide attacks behind Chukanov’s back at the meeting.

After a couple hours in hot afternoon sun with Chukanov and his machine Martin and I adjorned to the beach and floated for a long time like basking whales chatting about this and that.

Somewhere in my collection of ‘cold fusion’ holy treasures I have some of Chukanov’s SmCo5 metal. I think I will dig it out and see if some of the recent ‘activation’ ideas make it work even better!

==============================================

Most of what the anonymously posted notions of 'Axil' are indeed not new. Martin Fleischmann, Kiril Chukanov, and I had a spirited conversation about very similar ideas more than 20 years ago while examining Kiril's working device as it was making prodigious 'anomalous heat.' There was no denying the heat or the measurement of it at hand. SmCo5 loads hydrogen at a ratio of 5:1 by the way, far above Pd's 1:1. If you want nano-fractures in metals I defy anyone to make more such nano-features than what occur in SmCo5 that is hydrogen loaded and deloaded repeatedly. The 5x hydrogen loading shatters the lattices causing hydrogen embrittlement to such a degree that after many such cycles one can crush the metal to nano-dust with your fingertips! What Kiril, myself, Martin and others were missing at the time was the very high intentional temperature zone that Rossi's work has engendered! Not to say that we were not familiar with dramatic effects at such high temperatures as Fleischmann's Singularity and my cavitation sono-fusion metal volcanoes clearly proved. http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/

=================================================

Aha – so that’s where Dennis Cravens probably got the idea to use SmCo in his famous NI Week Demo. Notably, samarium has a high percentage of radioactive isotopes which could be activate by fractional hydrogen.

What about the demo of Chukanov at the ICCF meeting in Hawaii many years ago. In large cylinders crushed and powdered SmCo5, magnetic metal, was cycled with hydrogen loading and deloading and produced kilowatts of apparent excess heat!

… but wait, there’s more… (best Billy Mays’ tin cup plea)

In another experiment you may not have heard of - from Bockris and Sundaresan in 1994 - it was shown that magnetic stimulation boosted excess heat substantially in a Pd-D electrolysis cell. This line of work leads up to the Letts-Cravens effect – wrt understanding the influence of a magnetic field on LENR.

“After the cathode had been charged with deuterium for 48 hours at a current of 80 mA, the cell was placed in the field of a permanent magnet of 200 Gauss strength. The cell electrolyte temperature rose to 5°C above ambient after 230 seconds. After 576 seconds, the magnet was replaced by two Neodymium magnets with a 800 Gauss field. The temperature immediately started increasing and reached 13.5 °C above ambient in about 15 minutes and remained constant. The temperature returned when the magnet was removed… [end of Bockris quote]

The $64 question - why isn’t a magnetic field fully employed in the glow-stick experiments? By “fully employed” it is meant that: yes, the heater wire does provide a minimal field but increasing the field strength by an order of magnitude could be beneficial.

… relevant comment: those who do not remember the past cannot benefit from its insight- paraphrase of famous Santayana quote, which is the logic behind the LENR-CANR library.

• Axil static magnetic field does not radiate. That's why longer lasting effects probably must be static. That has nothing to do that there is a difference in nature between dynamic and static fields, the y are the same in all known equations for them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.