Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Tell us when, and we can reactivate that thread, and slowly sunset this story. My guess, is that after the next disappointment, members will have had enough:

Rossi’s remaining acolytes have amply demonstrated that facts play no role in their convictions. So any forthcoming disappointment will surely not matter. They will carry on as usual.

• Tell us when, and we can reactivate that thread, and slowly sunset this story. My guess, is that after the next disappointment, members will have had enough:

Rossi: The final chapter

This thread will live on in infamy. The final chapter will just ramble on indefinitely.

How about this agreement. We can sunset this thread when:

1. Axil eats crow with Heinz Sause.

2. Sam posts a nastygram on JONP calling out Rossi as a fraud.

3. Alan files his report on the qx demo, and apologizes for ignoring questions about obvious Rossi lies like 10000 hand soldered connections onto a 100 cm^3 "reactor" and being quarantined in Milan while not being in Italy.

4. Mark U admits he was just joshing all along, he never believed Rossi and was yanking our chains.

• You all seem to be forgetting, this is not a cult, it is an Italian 'Family' run operation by Don Andrea who must have substantial links with other 'Family' members. He is obviously mafioso, maybe Commorra from Naples? Who knows but this would explain the obvious success of his operation. Is it immoral that is the question? I have a certain respect for 'honourable' causes supported by big business, Al Capone in the twenties became a folk legend supporting the poor during the depression for instance, but then was turned on by the media after the St Valentine's Day Massacre. Which they never pinned on him , but jailed him for 'Tax Fraud' in the end, then died of syphilis at the age of 48. All the gangster movies like 'Scarface (Al Pacino) were based on Al. Where do you draw the line between bent banking institutions laundering cash for the Russian Mafia (HSBC and Barclays) London being the 'COCAINE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD' quote from my friend Roberto Saviano, corrupt politicians everywhere????? Where do you draw the line??? I think AR just gets on with the job and I respect him for this-whether he is successful in the end? He might just beat Safire with his Hg fusion based system 'Ballerina'.:)

• Alan Smith 's question was whether if it was relevant to delete this thread, finally i agree not to delete it because it makes the other threads totally non-existent what a failure LF !!!, in fact the anti Rossi are exclusively american as Shane D. , they felt difficult to digest that a European takes a lot of money from them ...

aahahahahhah

what a great victory almost as well as Madoff !! so nice ;(:D^^:P:)8o8):love::love::love:

• Alan Smith 's question was whether if it was relevant to delete this thread, finally i agree not to delete it because it makes the other threads totally non-existent what a failure LF !!!, in fact the anti Rossi are exclusively american as Shane D. , they felt difficult to digest that a European takes a lot of money from them ...

American skeptics on LF and some

of the most ardent supporters of Rossi on ECat World are American.

• You must be also American, rather than moaning, give money to YOUR poor people who burn in their trailer at Californian paradise… close to mountain view ..

Is my English good enough, US lesson givers did you understand me correctly ?

After Rossi's upcoming ultimate triumph, a new thread shall be commissioned :

Rossi's Ultimate Triumph.

• axil - it seems you forgot how often Rossis ulitmate triumph already came up? Any signs that anything will be different this time? I mean - other than "Rossisays!" You probably can provide any other source than ECW or JONP, can't you? :-)

• The has been more than 100 fusion reactors built since the 1950s.
    China. European Union. India. Japan. South Korea. Russia. United States all have tried and all have failed.

That's 60 years of trying and failing. At least Rossi has demoed over unity, that's more that the rest of the world can do. You better hope that Rossi can do the job or your world will be climate changed into a burnt out cinder. Get use to smoke of a burning world.

• After Rossi's upcoming ultimate triumph, a new thread shall be commissioned :

Rossi's Ultimate Triumph.

Welcome back Axil. There are not enough Rossi folks left anymore so it is good to have more people to chat with.

I remember last time I saw you posting here, about 7 months ago or so, you said we would be eating crow very shortly. Has the crow spoiled, or did you put it in the freezer? Isn't there an expiration date for Rossi to deliver in your mind?

You say Rossi demonstrated COP > 1. I must have missed that. Has the Nobel Prize committee been notified?

And I wanted to ask you about this new physics you mentioned on ECW that I never learned about studying electrodynamics in college.

Your quote: "Dynamic magnetic fields... fields produced by an electric current... is not effective in the production of the LENR effect. Only a static magnetic field applies.

The LENR reaction is caused by ultra strong static magnetic fields"

I was under the impression that the magnetic fields produced by magnets and by electromagnets were pretty much the same. Can you point me to textbooks or scholarly articles describing the field equations you are using? I don't think Mawell's Equations support this line of reasoning.

• Static and dynamic magnetic fields are different in that varying magnetic fields induce currents, but static ones does not. I've been involved in magnetic field devices for steel industry and a steady magnetic field is some kind of brake and a dynamic one is stirring the mold. So there is certainly a difference in applications of it. But yes as a phenomena they are the same, the same equations apply for both of them.

• The Dirac equation

• The Dirac equation

The dirac equation with EM does just connect the em fields to QM it does not distinguish between static or dynamic magnetic fields however this representations assumes the EM field foollows the Maxwells equation and there there is some variations in equations depending on if the magnetic field varies or not as a constant field means time derivatives becomes zero of the magnetic part. But there is not different equations for stationary or dynamic directly in Quantum Electrodynamics