Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Just to keep everyone up to date.

Rossi pumped this September test for months, as the next great validation.

Everyone on E-Cult World was enamored with waiting for these results, as a true customer would validate the ecat SKL actually works.

However, a funny thing happened on the way to the Forum.

The test became a private matter between Rossi and multiple customers with multiple demos.

The only result of this first test announced was a simple one word answer "yes" to the question "was the test successful".

Knowing Rossi, if it had not been successful, he surely would have announced it didn't work and the customer bailed, right? (Cough, cough)

Now other customers are coming in to run more tests, results of which are not going to be published either.

The next thing the E-Cult faithful are supposed to be waiting for is a "certification" test.

I think I may have heard this before with other e-cat versions.

Apparently the "certificators" are now responsible for proving the e-cat works.

We all know how safety certifications always spend great efforts measuring product performance, right? (cough, cough)

Hope everyone is preparing your portion of crow to consume, which as a poster commented was imminent many months ago.

• Probably best just to ignore Rossi for the time being and get on with our own projects.....even if he did produce a successful reactor nobody is going to believe it.

Given he has not done that, and still has ardent fans believing he has a successful reactor, and some here saying "well - not sure - could have something" I suggest that if he really had a successful reactor it would be very easy to prove that, and many would believe.

• Agreed, so discussing it further is probably a waste of time.

One person's waste of time is another persons source of entertainment. For example Twain called golf "A long walk spoiled" and I waste way more time on that.

Plus as has been said before, Rossi is bad for the credibility of LENR, regardless of whether he says he is not doing it anymore.

The existence of his cult throws a dark cloud over reputable efforts. Plus he seems contagious. Other folks seem to be copying his horrible style a little bit lately.

• ... The next thing the E-Cult faithful are supposed to be waiting for is a "certification" test.

I think I may have heard this before with other e-cat versions.

Apparently the "certificators" are now responsible for proving the e-cat works.

We all know how safety certifications always spend great efforts measuring product performance, right? (cough, cough)

Hope everyone is preparing your portion of crow to consume, which as a poster commented was imminent many months ago.

The certification test results will be shown at the demonstration, apparently. Rossi has said it will be a full certification (of a prototype), which means (as I understand) it is not just for safety but performance. But lest anyone feel pressure to believe in the Ecat (hehe) Rossi doesn't expect you to believe because of a certification or a demo. He has said for over half a decade, "In Mercato Veritas", meaning, in the market is truth. There has been no verifiable market for the Ecat, so you skeptics are good. For now.

Meanwhile, believers like myself are just loving Rossi's progress as of late. What a guy. Whenever I hear this song, I think of Andrea Rossi.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lonely, The path you have chosen
    A restless road No turning back
    One day you Will find your light again
    Don't you know Don't let go Be strong

Follow you heart Let you love lead through the darkness
    Back to a place you once knew
    I believe, I believe, I believe in you

Follow your dreams Be yourself, an angel of kindness
    There's nothing that you can not do
    I believe, I believe, I believe in you

• Finally Rossi answers a sock puppet and explains everything. How could we be so stupid! ZPE, ZBW, ABE. electron phase change (liquid to gas?), entropy. Schematic is clear. Axil should tell him its chiral polariton static magnetic Bose Einstein condensate vortexes and really confuse the matter

1. Robert Degrazia October 3, 2020 at 2:40 PM

Dr Rossi,

Can you explain in few words the leading theory that you think is at the base of the effect you reached with the Ecat SKL ?

Thanks if you can answer,

R.D.

2. Andrea Rossi October 3, 2020 at 3:03 PM

Robert Degrazia:

My opinion , that could be wrong, is extracted from the long series of experiments we made: I think the theoretical thread is this:

Zero point energy-> increase of ZBW and Araronov-Bohm Effect -> electrons phase change -> formation of clusters of electrons on coherence of phase -> lower entropy, lower thermal capacity, less freedom degrees -> transfer of energy to electrons not in phase

This schematic emerges from par 1,2,3,4 of

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Finally Rossi answers a sock puppet and explains everything. How could we be so stupid! ZPE, ZBW, ABE. electron phase change (liquid to gas?), entropy. Schematic is clear. Axil should tell him its chiral polariton static magnetic Bose Einstein condensate vortexes and really confuse the matter

John von Neumann quote: "In the second place, and more important, nobody knows what entropy really is, so in a debate you will always have the advantage" ...

• One can only lower the entropy of a closed system so much. What Rossi must be doing is lowering the entropy of the vacuum, which is not a closed system.

So Rossi is locally harvesting the energy of the vacuum, while simultaneously bringing order to the rest of the universe. My lord.

• But Rossi is simultaneousy harvesting investor dollars as well. Beyond miraculous! Rossi seperately deserves the Nobel Prize in Physics, Economics, and Peace (fresh water powered by the ecat etc).

It's about the Field. Not only electromagnetic fields. Not just the Zero point field either. Not just about field trials in customer factories. Rossi built the Ecat, and the investors and partners came. This is Field of Dreams material.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.