Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• What does Randall Mills and Rossi's work have in common? I believe both are using amalgamation using liquid Gallium and Mercury respectively as the base carrier for other transmutable elements, eg Pt to Au by the fusion of protons and neutrons to the starting materials, They are both hot on the trail of perfecting this technique which is theoretically possible if one considers Wyttenbach's new models of SO(4) physics and Holmlid's experimental work showing the creation of kaons, pions and muons at low energy levels. So a lot more work on the theory before we can build an efficient cold (or warm) fusion reactor. Enough said for now until we have more experimental evidence.:)

• It seems you like mayonnaise Dr Richard :)

What does Randall Mills and Rossi's work have in common? I believe both are using amalgamation using liquid Gallium and Mercury respectively as the base carrier for other transmutable elements, eg Pt to Au by the fusion of protons and neutrons to the starting materials, They are both hot on the trail of perfecting this technique which is theoretically possible if one considers Wyttenbach's new models of SO(4) physics and Holmlid's experimental work showing the creation of kaons, pions and muons at low energy levels. So a lot more work on the theory before we can build an efficient cold (or warm) fusion reactor. Enough said for now until we have more experimental evidence.:)

• While I am here I will post this

comment from Rossi blog.

Making progress maybe.

Bill Conley October 7, 2020 at 12:02 PM

Dear Andrea,

A few more questions of curiosity if you can:

1) How many partners have completed tests in your lab so far?

2) Have all results to date been positive with continued interest of testers?

3) Have you supplied SKLs that are currently in longer-term off-site tests?

4) Have you concluded any partner agreements as a result of testing?

5) Is the certification testing actually under way (beyond preparation)?

6) Are you in frequent communication with them to support their testing?

Thank you for your kind indulgence of our questions.

Regards,

Bill

1. Andrea Rossi October 7, 2020 at 12:15 PM

Bill Conley:

1- enough

2- yes

3- not yet

4- yes

5- yes

6- yes

Warm regards,

A.R.

• New words in Rossi's "yes/no" answer bingo!

True fans know Andrea has used the word 'enough' many times as an answer.

From the last month alone here is a list of his more generic answers, which he has used before:

Yes

No

Not Yet

Not so far

Enough

It does not depend on me

Not necessarily

Partly

I don’t think so

I think so

Maybe

Could be

To be defined

Something like that

A mix of all

I do not know

I am not able to answer

I prefer not to answer

I cannot answer in positive or negative

This information will be given in due time

Now. Where did I put my flyswatter?

• New words in Rossi's "yes/no" answer bingo!

Some other canned answers Rossi needs for his answer dictionary:

Supposedly

I am not able to answer truthfully

A mix of none

This information will be witheld in due time

I cannot answer in English, only Gibberish

It does not depend on reality

Enough to keep people believing

I did not say that intentionally

Our team has many dedicated men, women, and space aliens.

We are working very soft.

Thanks for your kinky sustain

• Can I add to the answer list some other items?

The jonp A.I. machine looks like is learning day by day.

Many many years ago, I still was a student. I made with my old Sinlcair's ZX81 box, a small program in Basic doing more or less the same thing. I remember it was pretty funny. I was able to impress my parents and friends with it ^^

• Thank you for your insight
    • I am not able now to give numbers
    • It does not depend on me
    • Thank you for the update
    • There would not be problems

• Very very plaisant the LF site now barty , you have made a great job, thanks

From an IT perspective of view the Forum has made two steps back. Too many colors just trouble your mind if these are used at will and without implying any order. Thin fonts/characters decrease the readabilty.

The forum now looks like a Kindergarden place - showing your first paintings ... may be for this thread it's OK!

Barty should ask a designer for professional help.

• I find this thread at ECW to be interesting. Bob Greenyer, in a remarkable display of lucidity and boldness, challenging the Rossi faithful and taking flack.

I bet Frank is torn over banning him like he would anyone else for questioning His Highness Rossi, but Bob is one of the few with any credibility still posting there.

https://e-catworld.com/2020/10…egy-for-e-cat-is-decided/

Just an example:
    Avatar Bob Greenyer  Roland 5 hours ago

• Come on, come on... come on... AND GET ON WITH IT THEN!

If the service delivery period is 6 months, and it has run as long as you say (without any facts whatsoever) - are you saying that it has to be tested for 6 months - 6 weeks, because this version produces marginally more electricity in closed loop than the original SKL.

What if Rossi says he has reduced the heat output by 20%, ie shifting electricity output by 1% from 95% to 96% - are you going to seriously argue that he needs another 6 months, on the nose, to verify what he is already claiming as fact, that it will last for 6 months. It is either fact or an aspiration, it can't be both.

At what point do people start agreeing with his unfulfilled licensees or others that tried to secure an SK on any terms that it is literally a waste of life debating something that has 0 tangible facts.

Either Rossi will deliver something in the market or not, until that time, it is far less credible than BrLP which, sadly, is factually no more than a Potempkin village - but at least they show progress in their videos which actually shows real engineering and progress.

At the same time, you have Celani, whose device we verified publicly, Parkhomov, whose 225 day reactor transmutations have been independently verified by something like 7 parties including the MFMP - Parkhomov has shown steady theory driven progress and handed over his reactor samples each and every year for half a decade without restriction on testing. You have the NASA group which are getting widely published, the Japanese that are being replicated, the Russians that have coherent findings and have precisely published the methods to achieve those results. Then you have 2 well funded international groups in EU that are tasked with taking the science forward.

Set all that against the continuous stream of fact less bold claims backed up by absolutely no customer testimonies ever in best part of a decade and it becomes a little fascicle, it is as if the less proof that is given, the more people take bold claims as gospel.