Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• New words in Rossi's "yes/no" answer bingo!

True fans know Andrea has used the word 'enough' many times as an answer.

From the last month alone here is a list of his more generic answers, which he has used before:

Yes

No

Not Yet

Not so far

Enough

It does not depend on me

Not necessarily

Partly

I don’t think so

I think so

Maybe

Could be

To be defined

Something like that

A mix of all

I do not know

I am not able to answer

I prefer not to answer

I cannot answer in positive or negative

This information will be given in due time

Now. Where did I put my flyswatter?

• New words in Rossi's "yes/no" answer bingo!

Some other canned answers Rossi needs for his answer dictionary:

Supposedly

I am not able to answer truthfully

A mix of none

This information will be witheld in due time

I cannot answer in English, only Gibberish

It does not depend on reality

Enough to keep people believing

I did not say that intentionally

Our team has many dedicated men, women, and space aliens.

We are working very soft.

Thanks for your kinky sustain

• Very very plaisant the LF site now barty , you have made a great job, thanks

From an IT perspective of view the Forum has made two steps back. Too many colors just trouble your mind if these are used at will and without implying any order. Thin fonts/characters decrease the readabilty.

The forum now looks like a Kindergarden place - showing your first paintings ... may be for this thread it's OK!

Barty should ask a designer for professional help.

• I find this thread at ECW to be interesting. Bob Greenyer, in a remarkable display of lucidity and boldness, challenging the Rossi faithful and taking flack.

I bet Frank is torn over banning him like he would anyone else for questioning His Highness Rossi, but Bob is one of the few with any credibility still posting there.

https://e-catworld.com/2020/10…egy-for-e-cat-is-decided/

Just an example:
    Avatar Bob Greenyer  Roland 5 hours ago

• Come on, come on... come on... AND GET ON WITH IT THEN!

If the service delivery period is 6 months, and it has run as long as you say (without any facts whatsoever) - are you saying that it has to be tested for 6 months - 6 weeks, because this version produces marginally more electricity in closed loop than the original SKL.

What if Rossi says he has reduced the heat output by 20%, ie shifting electricity output by 1% from 95% to 96% - are you going to seriously argue that he needs another 6 months, on the nose, to verify what he is already claiming as fact, that it will last for 6 months. It is either fact or an aspiration, it can't be both.

At what point do people start agreeing with his unfulfilled licensees or others that tried to secure an SK on any terms that it is literally a waste of life debating something that has 0 tangible facts.

Either Rossi will deliver something in the market or not, until that time, it is far less credible than BrLP which, sadly, is factually no more than a Potempkin village - but at least they show progress in their videos which actually shows real engineering and progress.

At the same time, you have Celani, whose device we verified publicly, Parkhomov, whose 225 day reactor transmutations have been independently verified by something like 7 parties including the MFMP - Parkhomov has shown steady theory driven progress and handed over his reactor samples each and every year for half a decade without restriction on testing. You have the NASA group which are getting widely published, the Japanese that are being replicated, the Russians that have coherent findings and have precisely published the methods to achieve those results. Then you have 2 well funded international groups in EU that are tasked with taking the science forward.

Set all that against the continuous stream of fact less bold claims backed up by absolutely no customer testimonies ever in best part of a decade and it becomes a little fascicle, it is as if the less proof that is given, the more people take bold claims as gospel.

• Rossi Believers respect comments

like Bobs that make sense and are

not insulting.

Just thought Bob 2 will disagree.

My guess is Frank likes most of B.G. comments on ECat World.

Rossi also tells Gerard safety certification is the most important

test.Who knows how long that will

take.I have been told by a knowledgeable person that it

could take a long time.

They tell me there is no industry

standard to test the SKL and new

Standards would have to be developed.

1. Gerard McEk October 11, 2020 at 4:14 AM

Dear Andrea,

I read in your answers that there is progress in testing.

1. Are the Partners are enthusiastic about the Ecat SKL?

2. If so, what aspect of the Ecat SKL do you think appeals most?

3. What will be first on the market for everyone to buy: a: a product of a Partner; b a product of Leonardo Corp.

4. At this moment Certification Tests (CT’s) are being done, is it true to say that they are the most important of all tests?

5. Are all subjects of these CT’s (like conformation of specifications, safety, duration) equally important for you and your Partners and important in the decision to put it on the market?

6. If not, what aspect would stop it?

I wish great success and a positive end results soon, also with your tennis game with your wife today.

Kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi October 11, 2020 at 10:22 AM

Gerard McEk:

1- yes

2- efficiency

3- b

4- yes

5- yes

Thank you for your kind wishes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Rossi's business strategy? Hmmmm...

It's fine to speculate. The real question is what is your business strategy. Each of us have a responsibility to channel this tech into areas of beneficence; which is defined as an act of charity, mercy, and kindness with a strong connotation of doing good to others including moral obligation to all life on the planet as a whole. All of us have the foundational moral imperative of doing right.

Consider that the human race is evolving to become more humane. So, our inherited 'worldviews' will evolve into a reality that is presently difficult to see or believe possible. Sort of like 'cold fusion' and physics. The predominant view of energy shortage, time limitations and the so justified lack of love/care/creations. That predominant mindset/reality is based on an incomplete understanding of key principles. Theoretical reality has deep meaning worthy of consideration.

Economics is about monetizing (energizing) others. Without this no one creates anything, no one buys anything. No one profits. The economy collapses. Economies are constructs which make up a good portion of our reality. Humans Love to improve our constructs. Most of the Time. If Money is no object. When there is the Energy to do so.

Energy=Money=Time=Love

Energy = Time

As in...

Do I have the time or energy to care?

Time = Money

As in...

Time is Money (I don't have time for care-giving I spend most time making money)

Money = Love

As in...

Money to provide modern comforts, education and security all loved ones deserve.

So, in light of this what does Rossi's business plan matter? Go ahead make CMNS energy tech gadgets yourself and give them away... It's perfectly legal to make any patented device if you give it away (in most countries). Think out of the box and change the world.

LENR, ZPE, Graphene, Nanotechnology, Robotics, Virtual IT, Supercomputers, Artificial Intelligence, and Bioengineering. Everyone working in these scientific fields should envision the solution proposed by Dennis Bushnell, bring the issues forward in public forums, and work together to create a world where people do not feel the need to go to war.

The Bushnell Challenge for Advanced Technologies

"How do we create a world where no one wants to make war?"

Think out of the box... Please consider... How VERY Very very important this is.

We know that the health of the individual and humanity as a whole depends on the health of the ecosphere of our home world. We are not separate from nature. In fact, we are part of nature ourselves. Environmental reparation and remediation are the new growth industry (read up and study its recent exponential growth). Energy is a major expense in these projects and, ironically, it is usually of the polluting variety.

Which brings me to the subject of tasking our robots. Will they be tasked with maintaining the health of our ecosphere and preventing harm to it when following the Zeroth Law?

The Zeroth Law is referred to By NASA Langley Chief Scientist in: "Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] Dennis Bushnell – NASA – LENR"

Wiki Laws of Robotics

First Law
    A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

Second Law
    A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Third Law
    A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

These form an organizing principle and unifying theme for Asimov's robotic-based fiction, appearing in his Robot series, the stories linked to it, and his Lucky Starr series of young-adult fiction.

The Laws are incorporated into almost all of the positronic robots appearing in his fiction, and cannot be bypassed, being intended as a safety feature.

Many of Asimov's robot-focused stories involve robots behaving in unusual and counter-intuitive ways as an unintended consequence of how the robot applies the Three Laws to the situation in which it finds itself.

The original laws have been altered and elaborated on by Asimov and other authors. Asimov himself made slight modifications to the first three in various books and short stories to further develop how robots would interact with humans and each other.

In later fiction where robots had taken responsibility for government of whole planets and human civilizations, Asimov also added a fourth, or zeroth law, to precede the others:

Zeroth Law
    A robot may not harm humanity, or, by inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.

"Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025]" by Dennis Bushnell 2013

Page 101 “Circa 2025”

• Machines as creative/“smart” as humans “Robotics” the “norm”

Zeroth order “warstopper” – Binary bio into nation’s agric./food distrib. system (every home/fox hole)

• Next level of concern: Ubiquitous/Cheap micro-to-nano EVERYTHING (sensors, munitions, weapons swarms/hordes)

• Battlefield attrition/CNN syndrome forces U.S. Army to look/act like SOCOM

Page 106 Future “Warfare”

“Defense” against the “then year” multitudinous conventional and unconventional delivery methods for volumetric and precision munitions is essentially neither doable nor affordable.

• Suggested National Defense Approaches:

– Work Technology, Intel, Diplomacy, SOCOM for detection/interdiction/deflection of the “pre-delivery” phases (causes of war, motivational and decision processes, design and construction, test)

– Work and ADVERTISE a REALLY EFFECTIVE RETRIBUTION to deter delivery (ala MAD).

Page 110

“War between mass armies weighed down with baroque equipment has become a third world sport. The advanced world, too vulnerable to survive a war of attrition or mass destruction, must learn to conduct its affairs by the Rapier–by the threat or use of small specialized forces exploiting high tempo and strategic surprise” – R. E. Simpkin, “Race to the Swift” – 1985

Page 111

In the second half of the 1900’s Nuclear/Bio Warfare was “Unthinkable”

In the first half of the 2000’s “conventional” warfare may become so deadly/effective as to become “Unthinkable” (“Killer Aps” available to mitigate the “Causes of War”)

Page 112 Approaches to Countering Group/Individual Deployment of IO/Bio

WMD PREVENTION

-Universal inexpensive Web based educ.

– Biomass via sea water irrigation DISCOVERY

– All Source Intel/Fusion/AI Analysis PREEMPTION/RETRIBUTION

– SOF (Foreign)

Page 113 (Usual) Reactions to this Presentation

• Is in the “Too Hard Box”;

• Not being done yet by anyone, therefore, will not be done;

• They would not do that.

We have to Hope they would not do that.

Why go there, since there is no defense against it.

Some Disbelief, but agreement there is too much there to disregard.

gbgoblenote: These are the new tech industries that Bushnell lists as future warfare strategy enablers. These emergent industries MUST accept the responsibility to help transform our dominant world view and take on

The Bushnell Challenge for Advanced Technologies

How do we create a world where no one wants to make war?

Page 4 This presentation is meant to incite thought/ discussion and is based in all cases upon existing data/trends/analyses/technologies. (e.g., NO PIXIE DUST)

It provides, in some cases, a somewhat broader view of prospective developments and issues.

gbgoble- SO IT DOES, YES? Indeed it does…

Page 22 The “Bushnell Challenge”

“In this [Worldwide] economy our ability to create wealth is not bounded by physical limits/resources but by our ability to come up with new ideas.”

However, even “universal wealth” will not obviate the other causes of warfare which include Politics, ”Face” (which include) Religion, Megalomania, and Territorial Disputes.

Page 7 Need to Plan “Differently”

Our World is in the throes of triple/exponential (IT/Bio/Nano) Technological Revolutions.

• Changes occurring at scales of months (instead of decades).

Zeroth order potential effects upon Defense/Offense equipment/conops/threat.

Page 8 “SPACESHIP EARTH”

The crew are:

– Plundering the ship’s supplies.

– Tinkering with the temperature and life-support controls.

– Still looking for the instruction manual.

– Engaging in bloody skirmishes in every corner of the vessel.

– Increasing the size of the crew by 2 million PER WEEK.

ENERGETICS ACCORDING TO NASA

High Energy Density Materials (HEDM) (Power, Explosives, Propellants)

Tetrahedral N (Isp 600+ sec)

Atomic Born, C, H (Isp 600+ sec)

Metastable He (Isp 1500 sec) • Metallic Hz (Isp 2000 sec)

ISOMERS ( 105 x TNT)

Anti-matter

LENR’s

Page 37 Revolutionary Power Generation/Storage Opportunities

• Ultracapacitors • Adv. Fuel Cells (e.g. Lithium/water/air)

• HEDM (e.g. Solid H2, Isomers, antimatter, etc.

• Adv. PV (50%?) • Room Temperature SC/SMES

• C-Nanotube storage of H2 (non-cryo)?

• Offshore Methane Hydrate

• Blacklight power?

• LENR

• ZPE

Page 57 High Energy Density Materials (HEDM) (Power, Explosives, Propellants)

• Tetrahedral N (Isp 600+ sec)

• Atomic Born, C, H (Isp 600+ sec)

• Metastable He (Isp 1500 sec)

• Metallic Hz (Isp 2000 sec)

• ISOMERS ( 105 x TNT)

• Anti-matter

*LENR’s

- end quote

• Gregory Byron Goble -as to Don Andrea's business plan - well it hasn't changed at all since his Pendragon days when he was a lot younger operating an illegal waste dumping operation, probably under the auspices of the local mafia. He is probably doing just the same in Miami, laundering his cash into property deals etc with his condo empire. But if he is in the end successful in his mission to save humanity with his e-cat SKL doesn't the end justify the means?:)

• Gregory Byron Goble -as to Don Andrea's business plan - well it hasn't changed at all since his Pendragon days when he was a lot younger operating an illegal waste dumping operation, probably under the auspices of the local mafia. He is probably doing just the same in Miami, laundering his cash into property deals etc with his condo empire. But if he is in the end successful in his mission to save humanity with his e-cat SKL doesn't the end justify the means?:)

Doc,

Pendragon, (As in Uther and Ygraine)?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.