Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Now some here are wondering if Rossi would receive a Nobel prize in literature.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, and instead just wonder about the Nobel prize for Physics.

Wait ... I could see it possibly cascading into a Nobel peace prize as well.

I see now from JONP that one of Rossi's partners who is licensed to make and use the Ecat, is already getting ready to manufacture them:

Frank Acland

November 1, 2020 at 9:32 AM

Dear Andrea,

Is the partner you have licensed E-Cat manufacturing rights to already in process of building the capabilities to manufacture E-Cat SKLs?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

November 1, 2020 at 11:34 AM

Frank Acland:

Yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

PS Welcome back Shane!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stan Lee actually nominated Rossi for a

Nobel prize in Science (Fiction),

but sadly, Stan passed, and without his immense stature and presence, Rossi’s momentum faded.

• Rossi has acquired enough capital from at least one licensee to build an e-cat factory!

I wanted to bring at least some good news to those who may need it to get them through the election.

E. Hergen

November 2, 2020 at 8:06 AM

Dear Mr. Rossi,

your last comments about your licencees are very encouraging. Two questions:

1- With the initial licence fees do you have the money to finance your first own e-cat factory?

2- Do you have an agreement with your licencees, that they don`t compete with you in the same market you want to serve?

Thank you and best regards,

E. Hergen

Andrea Rossi

November 2, 2020 at 8:54 AM

E. Hergen:

1- yes

2- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I apologize for not responding more quickly, but I have been working in Las Vegas the last two weeks as a poll observer. And I guess I must have missed something where I appeared to insult someone -- I certainly don't recall doing that. And if I did, please point out exactly where and how.

And you may be a very skilled carpenter, but there is a world of difference between a carpenter and a cabinet/furniture maker.

• Good to know, thanks. So Rossi said he had a Florida factory in 2012 that was in the process of being automated to make Ecats. Doesn't seem it got to the point of actual production though. In one of the latest posts from that link Rossi says,

Dear “Barney” (or, better, Giovanni Cesaretti): (snip)

6- conserve this comment of mine: if within 16 months we will not have in operation this factory, I will pay you pizza and bier.

So it seems he owes Barney a beer and pizza.

• Hmm...sounds and looks more like a "Stockholm deja-vu"? Cables, power meters, ampere meters, little glowing plasma parts, slight of hands ;-)?...how can such a 15min "demonstration" meet Rossi's ongoing claims that he has all tested and certified (!) and is ready to ramp up production or licencing of a "product"? For sure this all happened in his condo in Miami and not in a lab or R&D dept of his partners facility... oh wait: didn't he respond back then to a legal request from the US that he is trapped in Italy due to the pandemic? ...

As usual so many questions, but no answers other than Rossisays (and Frank Acland says to keep his followers happy...).

Edit:

I have to correct myself after another read of all the wild speculations on ECW.... wall outlet sockets with 220V/50Hz is of course not the US (115/60). So he was indeed in Europe (in Italy?). SO in case Rossi told him he was in a Lab close to his Condo, this simply can't be... 8o

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.