Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Thanks for your comments . . I've been off-grid cell only, so unable to respond or research much.

I don't have an answer. ... Just question.

Also wondering (without answers) whether hf components could bypass the resistor .. eg skin currents blah blah. Don't know if that would over or underestimate the power.

Put the resistor in a calorimeter as a cross-check?

• Put the resistor in a calorimeter as a cross-check?

A water flow calorimeter based on a direct reading of parameters can be useful as double check paying attention to not create a short circuit to the resistor.

To be clear none “calorimeter calibration” must be invoked (garage researchers use a “calibration” or “table with large correction values”, they think in any cases to be able to recover their bad calorimetry) because a good calorimeter has a small loss (less than 5%) so it’s enough to evaluate the heat produced when the declared excess is so large.

• I have what I believe should be a simple question: IIRC, sometime in the first half of 2019, we were told that Rossi was going to demonstrate a new improved widget which would put everyone's doubt to rest. That demonstration was held, after substabtuve dekatm, in Stockhold in the end of 2019. With a few loyal exceptions, the Stockholm demonstration was ridiculed and treated as a flop.

So here we are, a year or two later (although some might say a decade or more later), and we are now prepping for a NEW EXCITING DEMO with a new unnamed party, with certification from another certifyer, who is unlikely to let us see the safety certification and, rather than actually produce a product which would have immediate impact on the world, global warming, etc., we should all be patient with the progress of Dr. Rossi's magical machine, which can not only produce and harness heat, electricity, other forms of energy and produce the perfect toasted bagel.

Aside from the bagel, is that an accurate summation of the last 18-24 months?

• I'm confused. Why are people here talking as if Rossi has something to test? What evidence leads you to that conclusion? And more specifically even if he did have "something", what leads to the conclusion that he would ever allow testing which could actually show the ecat doesn't work?

• Can anybody guess what Rossi's SKL plasma contained? Unfortunately the spectrum looked fudged perhaps to hide from competitors his revolutionary new e-cat. My bet was on Hg with other precious metals added in. Well it did closely resemble a run down Hg vapor lamp!

• Give or take a few delays, he has always produced something .

I evaluated the stockholm test as invalid because he didn't measure the voltage or current across the device (allowing an improbable but easy fake).

If he had, I would have rated it as maybe.

I think the fake was not improbable. It was near certain. Flipping the switch in the back during the "1 ohm resistor" fiasco was a dead giveaway.

What is the point of rating something that never happened?

This seems to be a common thread on e-cat world.

if (something that never has and never will occur)

then (some miraculous extrapolation)

Here is an analog.

If (alien spacecraft were following behind comet Hale Bopp)

then (the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate members would have been worth it)

Or in ECW logic rules.

A B

~B

maybe A??????????????

• can I understood that you were making humor by suggesting that I didn't know the air composition hahahaha

I will suggest that because there was maybe no hydrogen in the QX as suggested too Paradigmnoia because several experiments with XSH are related in the field or there is no Hydrogen involved, that's all :)

That would be interesting because the common LENR denominator would not be matter's nature. So UDH, Holmlid expectations would only be secondary phenomena, and that makes me happy.

Is roughly the composition of standard air.

http://eo.ucar.edu/basics/images/air_pie.jpg

• Cydonia

I don't know what you don't know, but it's probably still useful to put things clearly for those who don't get the sarcasm used in this thread.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Paradigmnoia believes that Rossi is producing excess heat. If I recall correctly, he built a QX-analogue a few months ago, and used it with just air.

• Cydonia

I don't know what you don't know, but it's probably still useful to put things clearly for those who don't get the sarcasm used in this thread.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Paradigmnoia believes that Rossi is producing excess heat. If I recall correctly, he built a QX-analogue a few months ago, and used it with just air.

And it was grounded to a wood workbench, and powered through a 1 ohm resistor. Once working, (arc initiated) the “ground” can be removed altogether...

• There's your problem. The e-cat must be grounded to a surface with a higher information density in the spacetime.

Oh, I get it.

So if I ground spacetime, then like E=mc2 = 0, the information density current is zero.

Therefore if spacetime is maximally ungrounded, the information density current will be highest.

Pushed to the limit it might cause an unilarity (the opposite of a singularity) and a unlimited energy supply in every place-time!

The universe explodes into energy throughout all spacetime and a new Big Bang is born.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.