Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• One may recall that the Six Pack reactor was certified, even though it was never completed.

The original blue container reactor plant was certified even though it was never demonstrated to produce even half of its nominal 1 MW nameplate capacity.

And then the blue box certification was cancelled by SGS for abuse of the certificate, but Rossi continued to attempt to use that single use certificate for several more years, even after attempts and warnings from SGS legal department to remove the certificate and any mention of it from Rossi’s websites.

• Why worry about safety when you are trying to save the planet? At least you have to respect AR for just carrying on regardless of any authority, academic, state or otherwise - he is a complete anarchist! Which I respect because I support eXtinction Rebellion in support of actually doing something about climate change rather than just enlessly discussing it and being paid huge CEO salaries for doing nothing. This is the frustration G Thunberg has vocalized and is a mass-movement amongst our teenage rebels! (lots of naughty children burning down 5G masts and stabbing drug dealers in London!) Good luck to the New Generation I say and I have said it all in my music (its banned by the BBC)!

• Why worry about safety when you are trying to save the planet? At least you have to respect AR for just carrying on regardless of any authority, academic, state or otherwise - he is a complete anarchist! Which I respect because I support eXtinction Rebellion in support of actually doing something about climate change rather than just enlessly discussing it and being paid huge CEO salaries for doing nothing. This is the frustration G Thunberg has vocalized and is a mass-movement amongst our teenage rebels! (lots of naughty children burning down 5G masts and stabbing drug dealers in London!) Good luck to the New Generation I say and I have said it all in my music (its banned by the BBC)!

It is not about having a valid safety certificate per se.

It is about bragging about having a valid safety certification when no such thing exists, and acting directly contrary to the contractual language of the non-transferable, one-instance-only, no-licence-to-apply-to-anything-else certification that was achieved for a completely-different-in-almost-every-way device by a company that no longer exists.

• Why worry about safety when you are trying to save the planet? At least you have to respect AR for just carrying on regardless of any authority, academic, state or otherwise - he is a complete anarchist!

If you read anything from Rossi's posts that hint on politics or agenda, you would know this characterization of him is complete bunk. This is what you would like to believe he is about, rather than an "entrepreneur" looking for self enrichment through technology that hasn't worked.

I think he’s just another run of the mill crook with a different Ponzi scheme twist ?

But that’s me, I’m a simple guy

• To my knowledge Leonardo Corp. has never been in possession of a valid safety certificate of any kind, except maybe for the Doral warehouse fire suppression system and emergency exits.

Certainly nothing for a device or ‘product’.

As you mentioned previously, the 1MW Ecat plant obtained a safety certificate (by SGS in 2012)

There was also a safety certificate for the Ecat HT (by Bureau Veritas in 2013)

Then there will be a full certification for the Ecat SKL in 2021.

• I am becoming less and less amazed at how gullible, how simply led and mis-led,

how easily manipulated people can be.

The media can have a strong influence on the weak minded. (Obi wan Knobi).

I call it herd mentality more than anything. There is supposed safety in the herd.

I tend to be on the outskirts of the herd, hoping to hop the fence.

• If you read anything from Rossi's posts that hint on politics or agenda, you would know this characterization of him is complete bunk. This is what you would like to believe he is about, rather than an "entrepreneur" looking for self enrichment through technology that hasn't worked.

What? Do I detect a subtle hint that a Rossi skeptic is actually distilling a true sense of the man Rossi from his blog? I'm impressed!

Gosh next thing you'll be entertaining that Rossi is deadly serious about his Ecat, much more serious than merely making money.

• As you mentioned previously, the 1MW Ecat plant obtained a safety certificate (by SGS in 2012)

There was also a safety certificate for the Ecat HT (by Bureau Veritas in 2013)

Then there will be a full certification for the Ecat SKL in 2021.

Neither of those was for Leonardo. Both were non transferable, on-site machinery certifications.

The SKL certification remains to be seen what it is for, and whether it happens at all. Not much point discussing it until it exists.

• Pathology teaches you all the secrets about the body but is irrelevant to nuclear physics.....believe you me AR is no fool and he is hot on the trail of success. All he needs to do now is accidently hit on the right ingredients but he does not yet know what they are! WE DO, because we have WORKED IT ALL OUT FROM FIRST PRINCIPLES and when these are revealed everyone will say GOD it was all that SIMPLE! EUREKA! ECALOX rules OK?

• So for now, Please show XI JINPING some RESPECT. THAT is all that Xi wants from the WEST. As does Vladimir Putin..Otherwise they may well be set to blast us to Kingdom Come. NEGOTIATE NOW otherwise we will all be obliterated on Xmas day, this year...next year I CANNOT see into the future that far! ALL I KNOW is that WW111 will happen in the future and we must delay it as long as is humanely possible.

• BRIDGETTE my DARK GODDESS who now rules over this WHOLE GALAXY now having put all the other GODS In their places (as it were) put the date at 2049 for WW111. But SHE was no mathematician so it could be 2020, 2020, 20222 20222 , or 2021 which is an infinite probabilistic series! So just hunker down everybody and hope for the best! We are all prepped and ready for it in Cornwall.

• Here we are, still discussing the eCat SKL. The total sum of our knowledge of, evidence for, reason to think there even is such a thing, and so on, consists of Rossi blog posts. There is literally not any other source of information on the planet about this supposed thing. That puts the SKL lower on the list of alleged crypto-objects than unicorns, Bigfoot, extraterrestrials, ghosts.. well, pretty much anything you can name. And yet, people here are discussing whether unnamed agencies are evaluating whether this flying pig is safe. For this and many far more disturbing reasons, one must despair for the future of the human race.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.