Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Well about QX SK etc finally i expect a laser hidden inside one electrode.

Why would you expect this? From your lab or theoretical work with lasers in plasma? Or did "Rossisay" this? Or is it a "hunch"? And why must the laser be hidden inside? To conceal it's identity? (Maybe it signed a Rossi non-disclosure agreement. I expect Rossi's team to be hidden in the anode and his customers in the cathode). Finally what do sandwiches have to do with anything plasma related? Are you just hungry?

• I think you are right on your level and the prospect of being able to uplift yourself is still a heresy.

Why would you expect this? From your lab or theoretical work with lasers in plasma? Or did "Rossisay" this? Or is it a "hunch"? And why must the laser be hidden inside? To conceal it's identity? (Maybe it signed a Rossi non-disclosure agreement. I expect Rossi's team to be hidden in the anode and his customers in the cathode). Finally what do sandwiches have to do with anything plasma related? Are you just hungry?

• That’s how my directed plasma pulse weapon works. Use a starter laser to blow a hole in the atmosphere that the highly energetic plasma pulse follows.

Merry Christmas.

Edit: was originally intended for putting scannable barcodes onto fresh vegetable skins, but after a few drinks and turning up the power...

• Let us know what you think of it.

OMG, I have been spending my Christmas trying to make sense of Rossi mishmash of other peoples work. What a depressing life.

I have a lapsed undergraduate physics background. The people who should really comment are the peer reviewers.

Can you find any peer reviewer here?

Also the people he borrowed the math from should really be heard from.

What does Hanno Essen have to say about it? Is Essen working with Rossi?

The whole Darwin Lagrangian part was lifted from his Essens paper. (see attachment(

Some first quick thoughts (since nobody seems to have commented on the actual content of the "paper" yet).

All this about the SK. What happened to the SKL mostly electricity version?

If the SKL works as good as he said in his results section with a COP of 54, why the He double hockey sticks does he need the SKL?

The SK will win multiple Nobel Prizes if any of this is correct.

Quote from the very beginning:

"The E-Cat technology poses a serious and interesting challenge to the conceptual foundations

of modern physics".

My comment, how can something that has not been shown to work, or even really exist, challenge modern physics?

Section from the end rehashes all the test results are lifted from the bogus Stockholm "Industrialization".

If Rossi is not lying about customers having it, has someone else duplicated his spectral analysis results and energy generation/COPlenr-forum.com/attachment/15464/?

Has this device been given to anyone to replicate his experiment?

I am still going through the doc. Same thing is with the last version. It does not indicate any source of energy, and how this energy could be calculated.

This section hints at it but has a major issue:

"2.5 Entropy of the coherent clusters

Although the formation of charge cluster coherent states is compatible with the condition

of stationary Action 22 , its probability is heavily hindered by the extremely low entropy of

such states. The order of magnitude of the entropy ratio between non-coherent and coherent

congurations is approximately equal to the number N of interacting particles, considering

that the coherent state can be described by a single wave-function, as in BEC condensate.

The Darwin Lagrangian may be used for non coherent states of N interacting electrons

observed at time scales larger than the Zitterbewegung period (tz ' 8:1 10􀀀21s). In this case

the average value of the component of the vector potential orthogonal to electron velocity

vanishes and does not play a role in magnetic interactions, but his hidden in the kinetic

energy term, being the value of its module multiplied for the elementary charge equal to the

electron rest mass in natural units."

OK, paragraph 1 makes sense in that such coherent states should be low entry.

But paragraph 2, WTF? How does this explain that such clusters should form with lower entropy? It doesn't. It is total BS.

Like everything else in this paper, no real explanation of how energy is released "from the vacuum'".

Sam, can you explain paragraph 2 and how that somehow implies these low entropy clusters?

That is my quick take. I'll continue reading.Essen Darwin Lagrangian.PDF

• Rossi has just issued a new version of his paper...

The formation of clusters of electrons in phase causes a lower entropy and the exploiting of the zero-point energy, with transfer of energy to the electrons not in phase. ..According to this approach, the Casimir force balances Coulomb repulsion approximately at a distance db ≈ 2λe/2π ≈ 0.77 · 10−12m, a value close to that of two reduced Compton wavelengths

The formation of clusters seems to be redundant for my theory and charge clusters would work better for cold fusion instead - whereas the rest looks valid for me. It also seems for me, that Rossi alternates between overcoming Coulomb barrier repulsion (which would play a role for cold fusion) and quantum Zitterbewegung (which would play a role in overunity effects), so he still looks undecided regarding the actual source of energy in E-Cat SK.

Note that overunity effects are common for both atomic hydrogen (Langmuir, R. Mills), both for rare gases (Papp engine, Chernetski plasma experiments) - it means that isolated spherical atoms fulfilling nonradiating condition are the secret here.

• Note that overunity effects are common for both atomic hydrogen (Langmuir, R. Mills), both for rare gases (Papp engine, Chernetski plasma experiments) - it means that isolated spherical atoms fulfilling nonradiating condition are the secret here.

Mills theory is Hydrogen -> Hydrinos. That is it. Trying to tie Hydrinos to any of these others is ridiculous (although I don't know what Langmuir is).

Do you think you know more about Mills theory and technology than him?

Plus overunity effects are not "common". Our home heaters would be running on them now if they were common.

It is language like this that paints LENR and Hydrino researchers as crackpots.

• Rossi's paper said:

The fact that nuclear reactions of the type Au197 + N14 ! Au198 + N13 take place at energies

at which colliding nuclei do not come in contact is an interesting though little-advertised

discovery.

that expects a Lenr reaction by proton transfer.. this is exactly the former Kervran expectation;

Kervran expected a waves superposition resonance phenomenon.

Rossi's explanation seems to say that these proton are hidden by close electron's cloud.

Then these protons as masqueraded neutrons will facilitate their transfer between nuclei..

• From. The Reference Frame by Lübos Mötl

Genius

• The 1MW test I was referring to was the Ferrara acceptance test April/May 2013.

Dardon and IH had full access .. photos.

I admit that I am still interested in how Mr Rossi has constructed his demonstrations and trials although, at this point, I don't see any scientific value in the discussion. It's just interesting.

I don't know much about the 2013 test so I'll look into it. My presumption is that Mr Rossi's behaviour there will turn out to be the same as elsewhere and that Darden and IH did not, in fact, have full access. However presumptions are meant to be overturned if they are to have value!

We arrived at talk of the Ferrara test after you commented that you don't think that Rossi's claims have been disproved yet. But I think we have now found a couple of instances that do fit into the disproof category.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.