Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• you don't need in-, out power measurements if you can calculate how big volume is needed to power a led for a year with known energy sources (assuming the device is not connected to the mains)

Rossi already said it runs off the mains. He apparently gave up on closed loop. (I'm being generous here in assuming he was working on it, not just blogging a fairytale)

• Q: What person educated in physics doesn't know what an order of magnitude is?

A: None. Rossi is not educated in physics. He is a philosopher and con man. Those people cannot convert between Celsius and Kelvin.

Rossi's miSKLed must outperform current LED's by over 200x to meet his "orders of magnitude".

• PFD, you should relax a bit and not jump on every poster that, according to your interpretation, posts as pro-Rossi fan.

Just to refresh your memory, I am neutral as far as Rossi's claims. I don't have any hard proof that he has what he claims.

I haven't seen any poster at LF that has hard proof that Rossi does not have anything.

• Rossi is clearly working hard on his next excuse for a delay... I paraphrase.. "It all works great driving LEDs, now all we need to do is solve the difficult task of making a grid connection"..

• Rossi is clearly working hard on his next excuse for a delay... I paraphrase.. "It all works great driving LEDs, now all we need to do is solve the difficult task of making a grid connection"..

It's the opposite. To minimize delay Leonardo will be selling the easy-to-implement SKLed lickety-split, probably starting at the demo. Harder implementations such as devices that can feed power to the grid will come later.

• PFD, you should relax a bit and not jump on every poster that, according to your interpretation, posts as pro-Rossi fan.

Just to refresh your memory, I am neutral as far as Rossi's claims. I don't have any hard proof that he has what he claims.

I haven't seen any poster at LF that has hard proof that Rossi does not have anything.

Rob, I'm not trying to pick on you. I just think it is a bad idea to assume something with no evidence at all (the E-Cat SKL)

and make all sorts of logical extrapolations based on this incorrect assumption.

That is science fiction. Assume something like faster than light travel is possible, and all sorts of speculation become possible.

That is fun and all, but it is fiction.

This type of fiction about the ecat is a smokescreen that distracts from the hard proven fact that Rossi is a scammer,

proven in court dockets.

This is the Wild West Rossi thread. Don't take it personally.

If you can't take the heat, get thee to a nunnery! (or ECW)

I've taken lots more flack than this post.

Sam called me uglier than my wife for gosh sake :)

• I haven’t followed AR in a long time. But I think this latest series of posts should be a true end to his long years of claiming to have a breakthrough with LENR.

What is he advertising now? A more efficient LED light that plugs into an outlet. This is a classic bait and switch. Now his followers are excited about more efficient lighting. No gamma rays will be coming off that thing. And it has nothing to do with LENR. Let’s see one of his bulbs tested against other LEDs to see how it performs.

Dozens of other companies and researchers have been working on producing more efficient LEDs for years. I highly doubt that AR has beaten the field in this area with some new breakthrough.

• Rossi's miSKLed must outperform current LED's by over 200x to meet his "orders of magnitude".

If I wanted to be picky I'd say 100x rather than 200x, but I'm not (apart from my nose) so I won't.

The reason Rossi went this route is because LED efficiency throws a layer of obfuscation that will allow him to claim nonsense which his minions will accept.

This could be, but I'd like to think we're smarter than that.

Let’s see one of his bulbs tested against other LEDs to see how it performs.

Yes, here's a lux meter free way to check.

1)Obtain an SKLed

2)Measure its power consumption

3)Obtain an appropriate amount of off the shelf LEDs to match the SKLed's power consumption.

4)Cluster them together, plug them all in.

5)If by visual inspection they are comparable in light output to the SKLed, it's a bust.

6)If they are much less bright, much less than half the brightness of the SKLed, the SKLed is generating power.

(This is because an LED is about 50 percent efficient converting electricity to visible light)

There is a time for being serious, and a time to have a good laugh at the man.

If Rossi's SKLed works as claimed it will be a time for skeptics to hastily reexamine their Bayesian priors.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• R: The choice to plug the Ecat SKLed to the outlet of the grid is just for practic reasons: we could also make a version with a battery: maybe a good idea.

Q: Can the current SKLed be powered by DC, or must AC be used?
    R: Now it’s only AC, because it is more common. Everybody has AC outlets, while in case of DC you need a DC alimentation. As Tesla said, AC is better than DC

R: The Ecat SKLed does not have fittings, it is one cubic box with Ecat and lamp incorporated jointly.

• Q: I don’t fully understand. LEDs are already efficient and need to be connected to power. The SKLed incremental improvement of a tiny decrease in power consumption seems like an anti-climax. Why not just produce electricity or heat?

R: We’ll see. Electricity and heat production will follow suit. Climax is not an issue. We prefer an easy start.

• ECat SKLed for sale.

1. Frank Acland March 15, 2021 at 9:56 AM

Dear Andrea,

Will it be possible to screw the SKLed module in a regular light bulb socket?

Thank you very much,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi March 15, 2021 at 11:17 AM

Frank Acland:

No, but it will be possible to apply the Ecat SKLed to walls, ceilings, or put them upon desks, tables, wherever.

And here is an important anticipation that I forward to our Readers and to the Readers of E-Catworld:

in ten days I will publish a photo of the product, its price and the main characteristics and will open the sales. Everybody will be free to buy, domestic, commercial or business, or other as they might be. The price will depend on the quantities a Client will buy.

The official presentation will be made in November 2021 and the deliveries will begin after the presentation, but not before we will have collected at least 1 million of Ecat SKLed bought, because this is the payback number at the price we will make, that will be very popular ( between 20 and 30 $, depending on the quantity of Ecats bought ).

The EcatSKLed is a beauty and pays back its price in less that one year, we will guarantee 100000 (one hundred thousands) hours of life and a free substitution if it will break before, so long it will be returned with it sealed body integer and not tempered with.

The presentation of November will have a worldwide diffusion.

This has been decided, whatever it will cost in terms of money and fatigue.

The Clients will pay nothing at the order, they will pay only at the delivery: no delivery, no money changing hands.

The order of delivery will respect the list of pre-orders we already got, but it is necessary that all the pre-orders will be confirmed within 30 days from when I will publish here the photo and the data-sheet with the price list. The pre-orders that will not be confirmed will be considered cancelled.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

It is often difficult to prove a negative. Just like Homer Simpson, I have a rock that keeps elephants away. I don't have any elephants around, so does that mean the rock works?

And as for proof that AR has nothing -- the entire IH / Doral episode proved, conclusively, that AR had nothing and was a fraud and conman.

• So, as I see it, AR is going to produce and sell a box with a widget hooked up to an LED, which box is plugged into an outlet. I suspect that the widget, oops, I mean the ECatSKL, will turn out to be some form of rechargeable battery that will allow the LED to produce light when the outlet is switched off. Huzzah, huzzah, success at last.

And why is AR now saying that heat and electricity will follow when he has been proclaiming repeatedly that his widgets already produce excess heat and electricity.

The con continues. EOL.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.