Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• ECat SKLed for sale.

1. Frank Acland March 15, 2021 at 9:56 AM

Dear Andrea,

Will it be possible to screw the SKLed module in a regular light bulb socket?

Thank you very much,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi March 15, 2021 at 11:17 AM

Frank Acland:

No, but it will be possible to apply the Ecat SKLed to walls, ceilings, or put them upon desks, tables, wherever.

And here is an important anticipation that I forward to our Readers and to the Readers of E-Catworld:

in ten days I will publish a photo of the product, its price and the main characteristics and will open the sales. Everybody will be free to buy, domestic, commercial or business, or other as they might be. The price will depend on the quantities a Client will buy.

The official presentation will be made in November 2021 and the deliveries will begin after the presentation, but not before we will have collected at least 1 million of Ecat SKLed bought, because this is the payback number at the price we will make, that will be very popular ( between 20 and 30 $, depending on the quantity of Ecats bought ).

The EcatSKLed is a beauty and pays back its price in less that one year, we will guarantee 100000 (one hundred thousands) hours of life and a free substitution if it will break before, so long it will be returned with it sealed body integer and not tempered with.

The presentation of November will have a worldwide diffusion.

This has been decided, whatever it will cost in terms of money and fatigue.

The Clients will pay nothing at the order, they will pay only at the delivery: no delivery, no money changing hands.

The order of delivery will respect the list of pre-orders we already got, but it is necessary that all the pre-orders will be confirmed within 30 days from when I will publish here the photo and the data-sheet with the price list. The pre-orders that will not be confirmed will be considered cancelled.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• PFD, you should relax a bit and not jump on every poster that, according to your interpretation, posts as pro-Rossi fan.

Just to refresh your memory, I am neutral as far as Rossi's claims. I don't have any hard proof that he has what he claims.

I haven't seen any poster at LF that has hard proof that Rossi does not have anything.

It is often difficult to prove a negative. Just like Homer Simpson, I have a rock that keeps elephants away. I don't have any elephants around, so does that mean the rock works?

And as for proof that AR has nothing -- the entire IH / Doral episode proved, conclusively, that AR had nothing and was a fraud and conman.

• So, as I see it, AR is going to produce and sell a box with a widget hooked up to an LED, which box is plugged into an outlet. I suspect that the widget, oops, I mean the ECatSKL, will turn out to be some form of rechargeable battery that will allow the LED to produce light when the outlet is switched off. Huzzah, huzzah, success at last.

And why is AR now saying that heat and electricity will follow when he has been proclaiming repeatedly that his widgets already produce excess heat and electricity.

The con continues. EOL.

• I'll wait and see. (And no, not everything was disproved at Doral).

Unfortunately I don't have any domestic use for a 200W electric light, even as an outdoor floodlight.
    (What's the incandescent equivalent ... typically 10:1, ie 2000W ... maybe I'll set up an indoor grow!)

I'll order one for sure.

• Rossi is brilliant in his own way.

In order to sell these, he says he has to have 1 million preorders.

Since there are only maybe a few hundred or so minions that believe him and will order this, he will get an orders of magnitude less preorders (in the physics sense of orders of magnitude, not the Rossi sense).

So when he fails to get the 1 million orders, he can blame his minions. You are not worthy!!!!.

P.S. Also, who would order from someone who we don't even know what country he is in?

• Does this brilliant 1 million unit E-cat "SKLed" launch qualify as crow eating worthy accomplishment?

• PFD - I agree with your thinking. One million units at between $20 or $30 would mean $20 million for Rossi.

But of course he won't have one million units and he cannot sell one million units, which gives him the excuse to exit.

The other thing is the Orbo type scam where the the big day arrives and a few are sent out but then people complain the device is not working as expected. No problem just send the "faulty" device back then the scammer sends you a replacement - which amazingly also is not working as expected. After a week or so of this the scammer regretfully announces that all sales are halted due to unexpected product quality issues (you just cannot get the robots these days).

Having said that the Orbo scam was funded by nieve investors, who lost all their money.

Not sure what the point of this is for Rossi, is he hoping to make some money or just a Steorn type way to close down the show?

• It is often difficult to prove a negative. Just like Homer Simpson, I have a rock that keeps elephants away. I don't have any elephants around, so does that mean the rock works?

And as for proof that AR has nothing -- the entire IH / Doral episode proved, conclusively, that AR had nothing and was a fraud and conman.

The QX and SK came out of Doral.

https://e-catworld.com/2018/11…-test-damaged-his-health/

• I'll wait and see. (And no, not everything was disproved at Doral).

Unfortunately I don't have any domestic use for a 200W electric light, even as an outdoor floodlight.
    (What's the incandescent equivalent ... typically 10:1, ie 2000W ... maybe I'll set up an indoor grow!)

I'll order one for sure.

I'll be ordering at least one, perhaps three, given they are about $30 each and the information revealed in 10 days seems ok. The output surely won't be 200 watts. Iirc 200 watt LEDs go for more than $100 at stores.

If the SKLed output 200W of light, that is easily converted to heat by enclosing it in an opaque, heat conducting and radiating box, and voila you have a 200W space heater that consumes (say) 20W.

I'm guessing the SKLed output will be something like 10 watts.

• R: It is designed to make light with a dramatically high efficiency, by orders of magnitude higher that the best existing LED illumination systems (220 LM/W).

ONE order of magnitude = 220 * 10 LM/W * 200W = 440,000 LM
    (Of course, in Rossi-speak "orders" might mean 10% )

I found a table at https://www.rapidtables.com/ca…ht/how-lumen-to-watt.html

3000 LM = 200W Incandescent Watt (iW .. my term)

440,000 LM = (200W/3000LM )*440,000 LM = 30 K iW !!??????

Seems .... a wee bit high, even for AR. I suspect there's a Rossi-Unit factor in there somewhere.

• I am laughing now thinking about how once again, Frank Ackland will likely get sucked in to testing the SKLed, just like he got sucked into the Orbo debacle. Weeks of testing a fake device, trying to rationalize why it doesn't work.

It’s exactly like the Orbo, but instead of a magic box it’s a magic light. Will AR put it up for benchmark testing? Of course not, he needs to sell a million units first.

LED technology is great with a lot of interesting aspects to how they work. Below is a good place to learn about them, AR’s JONP is not.

https://www.ledsmagazine.com

• I'm inclined to think that by 200W he means "Incandescent" watts (iW above) rather than "input power" watts.

The input power to get 200 iW is reduced by a factor 1/COP, or expressed inversely, the LED efficiency is multiplied by COP.

Even I don't believe he's into fundamental semiconductor manufacturing.

• As usual I expect this "announcement" on JONP and ECW only, just reaching out to his brave followers. Tough job to collect from Frank Acland & Co 1 mio+ orders, to be honest :-)

Would be a complete surprise for me, to see and read his announcement in other business or mass media, or in some CNN, Fox or other news around the globe.

BTW: who is interested in buying an Ecat, can simply go to the Leonardo Website to check what products are still available for sale and ordering. Who cannot wait - give it a try!

I am not sure if all that historic stuff is outdated anyway, since he is now in the LED lights business (with grid powered LEDs! not powered in SSM by his SK gadget)...as Bod Dylan sang long ago: "The Times They're A Changin'" - could be Rossi's theme as well :-)

• Rossi will very soon release a picture of the SKLed and the specs, and that is when preorders will be started.

Nothing news, Rossi's tactics based on picture, specs and pre-orders (followed by nothing on the shelves) started at least 10 years ago.

About old and forgotten "masterpieces", his website has already shown.

My hunch is that he will do this on March 23 2021, the 32nd anniversary of the F&P announcement.

He's familiar with this kind of licking in order to curry favour with his gullible fans.

• Don't have the picture at hand, but I am sure many here still remember the first provided picture of his QX invention back in the Doral days in the container? Was a little bright blurry blue light...so 5 years later he seemed to find out it was a LED? Back to the roots! :P