Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Q: Am I right in thinking that when plugged into a regular 110V or 220V AC supply, this unit will provide as much light as a regular 100W incandescent bulb while using quantities of power from the mains far less than that of a current LED bulb providing equivalent illumination?

R: The gain will be higher by an order of magnitude, very close to an SSM

• It would be easy to make a circuit that looks like an LED to Rossi's driver. So perhaps I will buy a 1000, discard the LEDs and hook them upto a battery and a inverter. Could have it powering my house in a week... No of course I couldn't because Rossi has no plans to ever make or sell these.

• In other Rossi news, in the other lawsuit, you know the one where Rossi doesn't want to pay for a service he received on a technicality because that's the way he rolls as a well respected 'businessman', a deposition seems to be on the way. Too early to tell whether they caught up with him or his wife after a year. Wonder which country it was claimed to be from? Background lighted by SKLeds no doubt.

• In other Rossi news, in the other lawsuit, you know the one where Rossi doesn't want to pay for a service he received on a technicality because that's the way he rolls as a well respected 'businessman', a deposition seems to be on the way. Too early to tell whether they caught up with him or his wife after a year. Wonder which country it was claimed to be from? Background lighted by SKLeds no doubt.

Do you have any links?

Edit:

Just found the info on the Miami-Dade county court site.

Deposition notice document is "Pending Redaction".

Savior of the World Andrea Rossi has to hide his shady dealings.

Hearing scheduled for 7/23. I don't know why the courts are letting him drag this out like this.

INNOVATIVE SERVICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT SERVICES VS LEONARDO CORPORATION ET AL

Local Case Number:2017-012030-CA-01Filing Date:05/19/2017
    State Case Number:132017CA012030000001Judicial Section:CA24
    Consolidated Case No.:N/ACase Type:Contract & Indebtedness
    Case Status:OPEN

07/23/2021
    FWOPHearing
    30403/11/2021 Notice of Taking DepositionEvent

Frank Acland
    March 18, 2021 at 4:04 PM

Dear Andrea,

Do you expect to make improvements to the E-Cat SKLed between now and the time of the November presentation? Or will you stick with what you have achieved so far?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi
    March 18, 2021 at 5:39 PM

Frank Acland:

I think improvements are still possible.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

His accomplice is preparing the ground to the magician in order to postpone the selling under the guise of another "improvement of masterpiece".

• What will the Ecat SKLed look like?

As a hint, Rossi has said this:

2021-03-15 11:17 Andrea Rossi

... it will be possible to apply the Ecat SKLed to walls, ceilings, or put them upon desks, tables, wherever...

... The EcatSKLed is a beauty, designed with love ...

Although it's difficult to top PFD's design concept, here is something that looks like it could in principle be placed on a desk, ceiling or wall and look pretty nice. However the half price sale price is $65 (Canadian dollars) so it is unlikely the $30 SKLed with all its tech could be produced to look this good.

• 10.000 hand-soldered connections on the AI controller can't really be that cheap to beat current LED lamps, can they? :)

But maybe this is indeed done by his robots (although he didn't talk much about that, compared to previous announcements, but I am sure google or other big brothers would have heard about about a new facility where 1 million revolutionary new LED devices will be produced within days and weeks after his presentation...to deliver to ECW members.

• You found the key clue. Designed with love.

But alas, I just found a Rossi quote that disqualifies both the heart and the sphere shaped lamp:

2021-03-13 11:48 Andrea Rossi
    Daniel De Caluwé:
    The Ecat SKLed does not have fittings, it is one cubic box with Ecat and lamp incorporated jointly.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

10.000 hand-soldered connections on the AI controller can't really be that cheap to beat current LED lamps, can they? :)

Yeah it's stunning that the SKLed can be that inexpensive. The Ecat SKL within the the SKLed must be greatly downscaled from the original in terms of size, complexity and power output. Same with the controller. Incredible. What is it about Italy that it produces so many original geniuses that do it all?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah it's stunning that the SKLed can be that inexpensive. The Ecat SKL within the the SKLed must be greatly downscaled from the original in terms of size, complexity and power output. Same with the controller. Incredible.

Perhaps the catch is the SKL price is $30. Shipping and "handling" is $9969.99.

Good point about the controller. The complicated electronics of the controller fit in this cost? This argues that the controller has been eliminated, and the SKL is just a pass through or was eliminated. The plug wires just go directly to the off the shelf LED, eliminating the need for the SKL altogether

That would match my drawing.

• Yes the controller which once was the size of a large shoe box, apparently shrunk to become the size of a cigarette box, and now has shrunk even more to be incorporated into the body of the the Ecat SKLed lamp itself, all told generating light with a lumens per watt efficiency perhaps about five times better than anything seen before.

Alternatively, as you (and perhaps Occam) muse, there might not even be a controller or an Ecat within the lamp, just a plain and simple LED lamp with no extraordinary efficiency at all. Occam's older brother, Shazam, disagrees!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.