Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Here we are, another sailor's promise, none data sheet of the "masterpiece" wil be available as promises just a couple of weeks ago.

Once again the liar again illudes his gullible and sycophantic fans.

• Here we are, another sailor's promise, none data sheet of the "masterpiece" wil be available as promises just a couple of weeks ago.

Once again the liar again illudes his gullible and sycophantic fans.

If you look more closely at the blog you will see there is a "preliminary" data sheet that will come with the photo, and a "precise" data sheet that will shown at the presentation. Granted, the photo and preliminary data sheet are now two days overdue.

• If you look more closely at the blog you will see there is a "preliminary" data sheet that will come with the photo, and a "precise" data sheet that will shown at the presentation. Granted, the photo and preliminary data sheet are now two days overdue.

Where did the liar write "preliminary" data sheet in his last comments?

It was a fan of the magician that defined it "preliminary".

Anyway the liar clearly wrote:

Andrea Rossi

March 18, 2021 at 2:07 PM

Stephen:

We are making our best.

In 10 days I will publish photo, data sheet and also the date and town of the presentation, that will also be broadcast in direct streaming.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

and still now there is none datasheet and photo, also in a preliminary form.

• If you look deeply, none of the alleged "products" showed by his site (auto-said masterpieces, designed and manufactured by the magician of Miami) is on the market and this starting from a decade ago when the liar spreads first promises and claims that he's already selling them on market to customers satisfied.

They are ten years he lies and tells fairytile and the related so colled "products datasheet" are a list of "invented" numbers without any way to verify them.

Arcturius
    March 31, 2021 at 3:24 AM

Dr. Rossi,

If Your device produces 2500 lumen per watt, why not cover it with solar cells to gain even more energy out of it ?

Nice regards, Arcturius.

Andrea Rossi
    March 31, 2021 at 8:28 AM

Arcturius:

I have already answered this question many times: the wavelengths spectrum of the Ecat SKLed light does not match with the solar panels, that are designed for the spectrum of the sun light.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

:D :D :D

The bullshits of the magician are day by day even more ridiculus.

• :D :D :D

The bullshits of the magician are day by day even more ridiculus.

These latest statements by Rossi about UV and solar panels are demonstratively false, If his "skled" truly emits 10x the lumens of standard LED bulbs, there is unquestionably enough power that could be gathered by solar cells surrounding a portion of it to power it closed loop. Any idiot could hook that up, even me. There is no possible explanation why he would not do that except it doesn't work (or it doesn''t even exist really, see my ecat is a pass-through theory).

My question is, among his acolytes, there are many, despite their various stages of denial, that surely know enough to see that this argument is a fraud. Why are they not challenging Rossi with the well understood facts? People like Bob Greenyer, Mats Lewan, Gerard McEk, even Axil for God sakes. Go on JONP, post a link or two like I gave, and say straight out to Rossi you are lying. Of course you will get banned but the truth will set you (and everyone) free. The most disappointing of these is Mats. He really should be ashamed of himself for letting this whole situation fester.

• PhD,

Any link refuting his geniusness will be immediately moderated to the ether, it will never see the light of day.

You simply cannot argue faith with the faithful. There is NOTHING anyone can do or say that will shake their belief in Andrea Rossi, nothing, nada, zip, zero, bupkis.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People like Bob Greenyer, Mats Lewan, Gerard McEk, even Axil for God sakes. Go on JONP, post a link or two like

They are believers but they are ashamed to admit it . Faith requires no arguments. You cannot fight believers using rational arguments - they are blind. For any normal person, just reading AR's story leads to the conclusion that he is a scammer. Even if AR dies of COVID-19, they will say that the oil groups killed him.

When will they stop believing? -> Remember Forest Gump when he stopped running... Will AR ever stop? - NO ... I hope that he will make an error with the Aladin's lamp and go back to jail for SCAM .. but has a lot of lawyers .. we will see.

Andrea Rossi
    April 1, 2021 at 3:50 AM

Arcturius:

I did not misunderstand, the color white was the answer to your question: since you deal with wavelength, I suppose you know that white is a combination of all the visible wavelengths, therefore it does not have one specific wavelength, because it contains all the wavelengths of the visible part of the light spectrum, which spans from 390 through 780 nm. Obviously, since the frequency is function of the lambda ( wavelength ), the answer is the same: the frequency spans from 3.8 x 10^14 through 7.7 x 10^14, respectively from 780 nm through 390 nm, being the higher frequency contingent with the shorter wavelength.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Yes, the spectral components are those but the "white" of the Miami's magician is so "special" that it does not fall inside the working spectral range of standard photovoltaic cells and therefore it can't produce electrical energy.

He continues to spread a large quantity of BS but his gullible fans still like it.

P.S.

Dear magician, the standard unit for frequecy exists it's Hz.

• Up to now in USA AZ vaccine is not yet approved by FDA so likely the magician blathers from outside US.

There you go, assuming what Rossi said is true and that he actually got the AZ vaccine! 8o

A quibble : technically, the FDA has not approved any vaccine for Covid, only given (three of) them emergency authorization.

• There you go, assuming what Rossi said is true and that he actually got the AZ vaccine! 8o

A quibble : technically, the FDA has not approved any vaccine for Covid, only given (three of) them emergency authorization.

Right, only Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines available in US based on EA whereas the Astrazeneca' vaccine still not.

• After the Navy patent plaigerism news, Ive been doing some soul searching. The Navy replicated Rossi's work, so I now believe Rossi really does have something. There must be a good reason the SKLed can't be surrounded by a section of photovoltaics to power itself. I was foolish to disbelieve Rossi. I just emailed him to get on the purchase list, today. April 1, 2021.

Salvatore Boi
    April 2, 2021 at 4:55 AM

My 1-April-2021 fish, in delay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igbs5s2cSC4

Dear magician of Miami, I saw on jonp that one of the your gullible worshipers highlighted a YouTube video showing two guys that built a fake reactor on occasion of 1st of April.

I strongly suggest you to call them also in Sweden on November 30, 2021 when another demo-fake is planned to help you in order to made more credible the new farce of SKLed presentation to the world.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.