Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

WaltC
    April 8, 2021 at 3:53 PM

Dr. Rossi,

Would it be possible to, now and then, post the number of ECat-SKLed devices pre-ordered so far?

Similar the Kickstarter and Indiegogo type sites (which help launch new products), it would be fun to know how we’re progressing and it might generate added enthusiasm to get in on the first run production of a groundbreaking new device.

Best regards, WaltC

Andrea Rossi
    April 9, 2021 at 4:37 AM

WaltC:

Premature,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Why is it premature? It's quite normal that the counting starts from few pieces.

Clearly the scammer has fear to be be unmasked and his bluff uncovered.

• Why is it premature? It's quite normal that the counting starts from few pieces.

Clearly the scammer has fear to be be unmasked and his bluff uncovered.

Rossi is counting on people's inability to comprehend large numbers. If he posts numbers (probably fake anyways) that show orders, people might catch on that his goal is unreachable.

For example, if his minion orders reach one thousand units, then they might realize they need to do this again a thousand more times.

The large number conundrum is particularly daunting to those who do not understand "orders of magnitude".

• Pyramid schemes are so fascinating in their early formation.

• Official Post

There's no fee to get 'in', and the emphasis is on product, not recruits. Thus it is legit MLM and certainly not a pyramid scheme. Think of it as democratic capitalism, a welcome opportunity to escape corporate capitalism.

Just joking, we will keep Rossi here. Would probably be a rebellion if we moved him anyway. We will see where Rossi takes us this time. He always was entertaining if anything, but he will have to work hard to outdo his fake customer, fake factory, fake 1MW plant, and fake heat exchanger in Doral. That was a classic!

Too bad though we have to wait until at least Dec 2023 to see how this chapter ends. That is a long ways off, and my guess is that even when it is over we still wont have a clear picture.

• Rossi is counting on people's inability to comprehend large numbers. If he posts numbers (probably fake anyways) that show orders, people might catch on that his goal is unreachable.

For example, if his minion orders reach one thousand units, then they might realize they need to do this again a thousand more times.

The large number conundrum is particularly daunting to those who do not understand "orders of magnitude".

All the Rossi fans in the world just need to pool together to obtain 1000000 orders by ordering 100000 each

• Rossi is counting on people's inability to comprehend large numbers. If he posts numbers (probably fake anyways) that show orders, people might catch on that his goal is unreachable.

Obviously the scammer can give false numbers, but it's a way to check if the declared pre-orders of his gullible fans increases also the ones declared by the magician.

Moreover if the number remains still too low maybe other gullible believers will spend other money getting fun by the Miami's magician.

• Concerning the QX pulses.

The shape of the AC signal in the pulses reminds me to something used in radar systems.

(Wich I have been working on a very long time ago)

In essence if you modulate an AC signal with pulses, the fourier analysis shows that you have a large portion of your energy in the sidebands.

However shaping the signal with a cosine shape puts almost all energy at the main frequency, thereby incresing the amplitude of the pulse.

It almost looks that the AC signal of the QX is also somewhat cosine shaped

Bert

• But what does this have to do with overunity energy generation? What you are talking about seems to be related to carrier frequencies like those used in AM, amplitude modulation. Nothing magical here, this doesn't increase energy in pulses. https://vu2nsb.com/radio-systems/radio-signal-modulation/

• To be clear : Are you predicting that there will be no working product that will be shown and tested at a Swedish customer premises on November 25 2021?

Depends on the definition of "working". If working means a device which outputs 10x the photonic energy output of current high end LEDs at the same input energy, then hell no. If working means some cobled together Home Depot based farce like the last demo with switches in the box to trick out tests, or perhaps a new main wiring which supplies power through the ground, perhaps.

I'll go even one further. There will be no demo at a "customer" site, if customer is defined as a real company, not a shell of Rossi, with say more than 50 employees and more than 500k yearly revenues.

• @ Bert (Abbing?)

Which AC signal modulated by pulses (pulses "rise cosine" shape) are you talking regarding the QX?

Are these one?

• Official Post

We will see where Rossi takes us this time. He always was entertaining if anything, but he will have to work hard to outdo his fake customer, fake factory, fake 1MW plant, and fake heat exchanger in Doral. That was a classic!

For clarification, I do find Rossi entertaining, but that is only if no one gets ripped-off in his latest venture. He does have a history of that, and I don't want any potential victims to come here and be lulled into thinking otherwise.

Hopefully this is the real deal (unlikely), and if not, maybe it will be a harmless scheme so we can have a little fun without anyone getting hurt.

• For clarification, I do find Rossi entertaining, but that is only if no one gets ripped-off in his latest venture. He does have a history of that, and I don't want any potential victims to come here and be lulled into thinking otherwise.

I agree but as end of this long farce nothing would be more fun than the magician sued in court by his own believers and flatterers turned into victims because also here they have been alerted many times and despite the warning could give money to him, but I suspec that the magician is not so naive to give them the possibility to do it.

• Official Post

I agree but as end of this long farce nothing would be more fun than the magician sued in court by his own believers and flatterers turned into victims because also here they have been alerted many times and despite the warning could give money to him, but I suspec that the magician is not so naive to give them the possibility to do it.

From the beginning, Rossi has always made it clear he does not want his faithtfull to invest in his schemes. Many have asked how they could, only to be warned away. I believe the way he said it was to "let the professionals take the risk".

So this is new, as he is tapping into his followers to buy his light. If he actually does reach the 1 million mark (doubtful), then he will be dragging them into this for the first time.

Now...as his history shows, he has no problem scamming the big boys. It has been mentioned many times, how he envisions himself as David, and sees the professional money men as Goliath, so they are his target.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.