Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Andrea Rossi
    April 10, 2021 at 7:59 AM

Koen Vandewalle:

Thank you for your opinion, but only if we reach that order of magnitude we can offer that price. With a minor order of magnitude, the price would be much higher and nobody would buy the product, with exception of several hundreds of subjects aiming only to a reverse engineering. For obvious reasons, we are not interested to follow this path, as difficult as the reverse engineering might be.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

About the one million of pieces min to be sold or nothing it will be on the market:

in this case the price value related to its quantity is pure bullshit. Does anyone exist that would not pay more of 25$ (250$, 2500$, and more... for each piece) in order to get a never existing before item that it would represent the most important energetic miracle of the millennium?

In this case a higher unit price can keep unchanged also the total money amount even selling less pieces.

Don't make me laugh, it's just a ridiculous pretext.

Sam
    April 10, 2021 at 12:34 PM

Is Amy Akasaki passed

away recently.

https://youtu.be/n_9ymoYxrTY

Andrea Rossi
    April 10, 2021 at 12:57 PM

Sam:

Prof Amy Akasaki, Nobel Prize laureate in 2014 for his invention of the LED, made one of the most important inventions of the last 100 years.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The Miami's magician ignores also that the inventor of LED is not Amy Akasaki, but Isamu Akasaki invented only the blue one based on GaN p-n junction.

https://www.nobelprize.org/pri…ics/2014/akasaki/lecture/

The inventor of LED can be considered Nick Holonyak Jr.

https://www.ge.com/news/press-…iscovery-50-years-later-0

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rossi's magic new toy must be something magic indded.... looking at the dimensions of the lamp, the used material, the u-shaped holder, the fat glass lens, the power cord, the 12V 5W LED universal power supply - there is not so much (if anything at all) left to the specified 200g weight of the never seen SKLED light... A tiny AI controller board? A miniaturized plasma generator? Magnets and electrodes? Radiation shielding?

As always - it seems the entire "product" is more or less hot air.. to be fair this time more warm air (2W heat dissipation), instead of really hot air (dry steam 101°C) with his previous "products"... :) :)

• Rossi didn't mention that it weighs much less when turned on. Don't ask.

Seriously though, a three foot power cord by itself should weigh something like 70 grams I would think.

So even gullible me finds it hard to believe that in total the Ecat SKLed is a mere 200g.

• Rossi didn't mention that it weighs much less when turned on. Don't ask.

Seriously though, a three foot power cord by itself should weigh something like 70 grams I would think.

So even gullible me finds it hard to believe that in total the Ecat SKLed is a mere 200g.

No problem Mark, to stay in the total weight of 200g the magician can remove something of useless inside the SKLed like all 10000 hand soldering made by himself.

• Antigravity? - OMG - In this case he's going to infinge a few of Keshe's patents.

BTW has somebody tried to make the calculation of total solderings for 1 M units? 10K x 1M = 10B = 10^10 solderings!

Another question: Didn't SKL also produce electricity too? Where is the female AC plug to power the load?

I would have asked myself on Jonp but I'm sure I wouldn't pass the 'uncomfortable question' detector.

Maybe around 2023 we will see the new theatre scene on jonp about development of a masterpiece that has the AC plug to power the load in order to overcome the usual nothing really on market and so the scam can continue...

Unbeliave! The magic Team of the Miami's magician in few hours has modified the "masterpiece" adding a connector to supply the unit from a 12V DC external battery.

We need in short a quick revision of the product sheet (I hope with a new photo) to include the new feature (and the power cord forgotten in past) and to specify also the type of connector added declaring also the DC current value needed.

Is now the weight of SKam Led when turned off furtherly decreased to reach a negative number in grams? :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.