Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• And you are a member of another clan of course.

casual insults are the worst behaviour

I don't think it should be about clans ... it should be about facts and truth as you said. At the same time, of course there must be a clear distinction between truth and insults, the problem is that truth for some people means insult (ex: If I say AR is a convict ... he will certainly consider an insult).

However, we are not being told what the nature of complaints is

I would not be surprised if lawyers paid by AR would threaten this site

• I would not be surprised if lawyers paid by AR would threaten this site

What lawyer would take that case? Rossi would have to prove he is not a scammer and his critics have no merit. Good luck with that. Who would be his character witness? Mats Lewan? I guess he could shine the Skled into the jury's eyes and blind them to "prove" his earth shattering invention.

• I have an idea to solve this Rossi is a scammer or not discussion. Let's please focus on specific pieces of evidence and decide if they represent a truthful hero or scammer. Before accusing people of casual insults, please respond to the following.

1. Rossi claimed to have hand soldered 10000 connections on a reactor of size 100 cm cubed. Is this claim heroic or a scam?

2. Rossi claimed he was in Europe but not Italy, and not quarantined. At the same time his lawyers claimed he was quarantined in Italy. Is this claim heroic or a scam?

3. Rossi claims his SKLed has 10x the ouput of current high efficiency LEDs. Yet it is unable to power itself closed loop using PV cells, since PVs are so efficient in UV, which the Skled doesn't emit. Is this claim heroic or a scam?

4. Rossi claimed an indepedent customer who he admitted in court depositions was himself. Is this claim heroic or a scam?

We can continue this discussion if casual insults are questioned.

• I have an idea to solve this Rossi is a scammer or not discussion. Let's please focus on specific pieces of evidence and decide if they represent a truthful hero or scammer. Before accusing people of casual insults, please respond to the following.

3. Rossi claims his SKLed has 10x the ouput of current high efficiency LEDs. Yet it is unable to power itself closed loop using PV cells, since PVs are so efficient in UV, which the Skled doesn't emit. Is this claim heroic or a scam?

@ PFD

I would like to add another bit of data about PV cells able to work under low light intensity conditions.

By means of these simplified graphs I extrapolated the most significant performances of this type of PV cells when under the white LED light having the spectrum shown in picture.

a

As anyone can see these cells can generate as MPD (Max Power Density) more of 75 uW/cm2 when they are under 1000 lux white LED light illumination.

Using the data that the magician declared:

- a LED lamp able to produce >10000 lumens

(5000 K white light, spectrum in the range 420-700 nm)

- power consumption of only 4 W

- covering an illumination angle of 60 degrees

and considering that at 3.4 meter of distance that 10000 lumens lamp should produce about 1000 lux on a surface of 11.9 m2, this kind of PV cells will produce up to 8.9 W, a power value widely enough to supply the magician's lamp in a closed loop even considering the use of a low effiicency DC-DC converter to get the right voltage value.

Based on above calculation that clearly disproves his claims, let me know why I should not think that magician says lies (as part of his farce) and why I should not write it here as someone would still like.

• As I said before ... I don't think SKLed will produce 10000lm / 4w. This is the kind of product similar to the "LED Flashlight 90000 lumens" which in fact has only about 2000lm. Even the construction is similar considering the lens that covers the LEDs. ... And ... everyone is happy to buy 90000 lm Flashlight (in the same price range 20-35 USD).

I have no idea if AR can be sued for fake advertising (when it goes on sale) ... but until then such products sell well.

NO ONE in this world launches a product with a technology that has never been heard of before without any advertising, without demo products sent to the press, with a website made by schoolchildren and with a desire to receive a million orders. but ... we'll see what happens ....

On the other hand, I understand Rossi's frustration -> if this product https://store.keshefoundation.…FieldAbsorptionButterfly/

can be sold ... why wouldn't he try to get a piece of pie too? In the end just "use the same technology" and have similar customers right ?

• why wouldn't he try to get a piece of pie too? In the end just "use the same technology" and have similar customers right ?

Wasp, I would like to answer to you thay you are right because the Keshe stuff (keeping soft) is pure hoax but I may receive complaints about casual insults, complaints from anonymous and non-members (that I have no idea who it might be) and moreover threats of being banned by someone it will appear immediately.

• Official Post

truth , PhysicsForDummies , Wasp : just that we are clear, our forum has long ago stablished,

and permanently evolving as required, policy of what is allowed or not in the comments, one of which rules is that insults between members and to third parties non members are not welcome, and repeated violation of the rules, after warnings and posts editions or removals, will get you banned.

Calling someone, either directly or sarcastically, a scammer (or fraud, liar, embezzler, con artist, charlatan and other similar terms), is currently considered an insult, so anyone that insists, after warnings, using those terms will get the forum policy applied.

If you want to call anyone magician, I think this is not a problem, someone would even think is flattering. I personally use “il dottore” to refer to the particular person subject of the thread.

• Calling someone, either directly or sarcastically, a scammer (or fraud, liar, embezzler, con artist, charlatan and other similar terms), is currently considered an insult, so anyone that insists, after warnings, using those terms will get the forum policy applied.

And e.g. about the liar adjective, the policy will be applied also when it has been demonstrated by evidences on court and by technical data as done.

• Let’s see: this thread discusses the comments and claims of Andrea Rossi. Presumably, participants are here to express their opinions and analysis of those comments and claims. We have now been instructed that the terms scammer, fraud, liar, con artist, charlatan, and various synonyms are off limits. The only term that is explicitly allowed is “magician”. Go watch Penn & Teller’s Fool Us. The people on that show are magicians. Rossi is no magician. I guess what we are left with in this thread of over 14,000 posts are comments like “Gee, I’m not sure that is right” and “I think Rossi might be mistaken about that.” Much better than all those casual insults. SMH, as the young folks say.

• Official Post

And e.g. about the liar adjective, the policy will be applied also when it has been demonstrated by evidences on court and by technical data as done.

You can always use other correct but non insulting terms, and AFAIK il dottore has been shown to have made inaccurate / allegedly unintentionally misleading / later challenged by facts / ambiguous statements enough times, which has granted my entire loss of interest in the subject.

• Quote from Curbina

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Technological parasites will not help. They infect the environment and ordinary people no longer know the difference. Try to keep a clean environment full of valuable people with real knowledge in the field.

This embryonic field, in order to gain credibility, does not need convicts, chemists with canceled diplomas, scammers, liars, con artists, charlatans or all kinds of other parasites.

Otherwise LENR will become a kind of lotion against hair loss full of people like "il dottore"

• Official Post

Technological parasites will not help. They infect the environment and ordinary people no longer know the difference. Try to keep a clean environment full of valuable people with real knowledge in the field.

This embryonic field, in order to gain credibility, does not need convicts, chemists with canceled diplomas, scammers, liars, con artists, charlatans or all kinds of other parasites.

Otherwise LENR will become a kind of lotion against hair loss full of people like "il dottore"

I have lost interest on whatever this particular person does a good while ago and I am commenting here only to keep the threads within forum policy, how you waste your time commenting on the particular character elsewhere is not my problem.

• You can always use other correct but non insulting terms, and AFAIK il dottore has been shown to have made inaccurate / allegedly unintentionally misleading / later challenged by facts / ambiguous statements enough times, which has granted my entire loss of interest in the subject.

Oh yes "allegedly unintentionally misleading" like the famous "real Customer" J.M. Products, the alleged company he claimed to be a subsidiary of Johnson Matthey. It was just a bit misleading but obviously unintentional.

Anyway when this kind of declarations are challenged by facts, in all the clean world it's simply defined as false, without the need to mask behind any circuitous turns of phrase.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.