Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I have lost interest on whatever this particular person does a good while ago and I am commenting here only to keep the threads within forum policy, how you waste your time commenting on the particular character elsewhere is not my problem.

Your motto conflicts with what you say. You don't help anyone by indifference. I was hoping for more than the position of a police officer who sanctioned language slips.

On the other hand I agree with you about insults.

• Official Post

Your motto conflicts with what you say. You don't help anyone by indifference. I was hoping for more than the position of a police officer who sanctioned language slips.

On the other hand I agree with you about insults.

I’m glad you agree on the insults issue.

Now, about that conflict,

is only apparent to you, as a relatively new member of the forum, as I have said enough in the past that anyone can make a search here or elsewhere will know my personal position on the issue, and my decision to never waste a second of my life again paying attention to anything that comes from il dottore. For me he is simply out of the picture.

• Now, about that conflict,

is only apparent to you, as a relatively new member of the forum, as I have said enough in the past that anyone can make a search here or elsewhere will know my personal position on the issue, and my decision to never waste a second of my life again paying attention to anything that comes from il dottore. For me he is simply out of the picture.

Yes I am new to this forum. I just said that you stopped helping people because as you said you are tired and you don't want to waste time on this subject.

There are many people who believe in this lamb of God and who confuse LENR with AR. You forgot them and you don't want to help them.

With the experience and credibility you have you should continue to explain to these people what is the difference between scam and science, telling a new person that this guy is a convict who fled from one country to another is not an insult but rather a fact.

So it's not about you or "il dottore" ... it's about others as your motto points out

• There have been many scammers who have been enabled by protectors, and some brave people had the tenacity to expose them. This story is ancient. Do you remember the Emporers new clothes? Bernie Madoff? It is obvious Rossi has done serious damage to the respectability of real LENR researchers. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Squashing criticism of a scammer is not the high moral ground. I think it is more self serving, to save face after supporting him in the past, which I did briefly.

• Just WRT the policies here. Rossi is an established liar, who has repeatedly deceived business partners, and repeatedly made technical claims that are false. One time-honoured example would be his claiming falsely that a spiky waveform incorrectly over-measured in power by an average voltmeter and ammeter was in fact correctly measured. That was not a random case, but when on the basis of this incorrectly measured power he was claiming to a prospective investor that his stuff worked. many, many others such.

I will continue, should there be any forgetfulness, to remind people here of these historic facts - and will happily add to them public evidence of new forms of mis-measurements should they exist. Rossi, unlike many others, is quite open with his falsehoods and inaccuracies. It seems to be a fashion now in politics too - so perhaps he was prescient and forward-thinking at least in his theory of communications.

And my understanding is that such statements as i have made above are not insults (since true, and uncoloured) and not against forum policies.

• Just WRT the policies here. Rossi is an established liar, who has repeatedly deceived business partners, and repeatedly made technical claims that are false. One time-honoured example would be his claiming falsely that a spiky waveform incorrectly over-measured in power by an average voltmeter and ammeter was in fact correctly measured. That was not a random case, but when on the basis of this incorrectly measured power he was claiming to a prospective investor that his stuff worked. many, many others such.

I will continue, should there be any forgetfulness, to remind people here of these historic facts - and will happily add to them public evidence of new forms of mis-measurements should they exist. Rossi, unlike many others, is quite open with his falsehoods and inaccuracies. It seems to be a fashion now in politics too - so perhaps he was prescient and forward-thinking at least in his theory of communications.

And my understanding is that such statements as i have made above are not insults (since true, and uncoloured) and not against forum policies.

@ THH

Here even in front to a lot of evidences and despite any proves, for a guy like the magician, someone admits as maximum only something like: “a man that tells words challanged by fact “ or (but it’ already a high risk) “a person who tells tales”.

I looked in dictionary a definition corresponding to this behavior getting a result that obviously I can’t write here being under threat to be banned.

• As Shane D. said- that's quite enough religion thank you. Any more will be deleted.

Speaking for DR Kaku please just

one more.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think you discovered Rossi's team of experts.! (or a part) .. they build their own science around ECAT .. is a real source for AR tremendous advances in physics.

Both Axil and Vibrator talk at length about their own physics theories to explain Rossi's miraculous results. However they argue amongst themselves that each others theories are wrong, and both agree Rossi is wrong. But they both believe in Rossi still. It makes perfect sense.

• I believe Rossi has what he says he has and is not a scamming con man.

Leonardo Corporation (LC) has not taken any money or recieved investment capital that we can find a record of, nor monies for a product offered or licencing agreement for such.

Unlike Brillouin or BLP, or even GEC, LC operates with anomolous energy. Like the eveready bunny he keeps going and going. The question is how?

A few important facts I keep in mind while considering this. Advanced CMNS has led to LENR Energy technologies (LENR-Heat, LENR-Electric, LENR-Transmutation) being emergent along many fronts, in many countries from different organizations. Leonardo Corporation and Global Energy Corporation are the only groups offering (LENR-Electric) products; electrical current flowing from CMNS nuclear processes.

I believe they each have what they say they have.

In the meantime...

Fractal geometry, self organizing plasma, nano physics, meta materials, weak and strong force nuclear harmonics, nuclear batteries, quasi-fission quasi fusion, dendritic phases, cosmic rays, muons and the study of regolith moondust.. These, and other fairly new, related arts of science are where we are advancing this science.

In many ways though, new physics builds on old physics while changing it. New arts are always surprising us... providing insight. Some people keep up on this never ending process, while others don't.

Yes, LENR Energy Tech is emergent along many fronts. GEC and LC will follow through with LENR-E products or get beat by others with LENR-Heat, LENR-Transmutation, or perhaps even LENR-Electric products.

In the meantime I read alot and wonder about things like this. It is likely most here, on this thread, will not Google, study or attempt to grok it.

This is of interest. Might something like this be occuring on the nano scale in the low energy nuclear reaction environment?

It was also presented/published at MIT, titled "Fractal Reactor Re-Creating the Sun" Todd Siler 4/12/2007

"Fractal Reactor An Alternative Nuclear Fusion System Based on Nature's Geometry" Todd Lael Siler 2007

The Fractal Reactor concept uniquely combines both magnetic and quasi-inertial confinement mechanisms (see Figures 3-5). The fractal magnets are designed to approximate the gravitational forces in a star that contribute to the compressional heating of plasmas in conjunction with the common dynamo phenomenon; this event commonly occurs when the self-organizing, superheated plasmas generate their own intense magnetic fields, which, in turn, sustain their high-temperatures and density.

Source

Sahin, S. (Gazi University, Technical Education Faculty, Ankara (Turkey)); Gazi University, Ankara (Turkey); Bahcesehir University, Istanbul (Turkey). Funding organisation: Ministry of Culture and Tourism (Turkey); Turkish Atomic Energy Authority - TAEA (Turkey); Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Council - TUBITAK (Turkey); International Centre for Hydrogen Energy Technologies of United Nations Industrial Development Organization - UNIDO ICHET (United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO)); International Science and Technology Center - ISTC (Russian Federation); 286 p; ISBN 978-975-01805-0-7; Worldcat; 2007; p. 239-246; 13. International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems; Istanbul (Turkey); 3-8 Jun 2007; Also available from the author by e-mail: [email protected]

A bit of history...

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech…in-this-1950s-science-kit

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.