Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Quote from Curbina

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Technological parasites will not help. They infect the environment and ordinary people no longer know the difference. Try to keep a clean environment full of valuable people with real knowledge in the field.

This embryonic field, in order to gain credibility, does not need convicts, chemists with canceled diplomas, scammers, liars, con artists, charlatans or all kinds of other parasites.

Otherwise LENR will become a kind of lotion against hair loss full of people like "il dottore"

• Official Post

Technological parasites will not help. They infect the environment and ordinary people no longer know the difference. Try to keep a clean environment full of valuable people with real knowledge in the field.

This embryonic field, in order to gain credibility, does not need convicts, chemists with canceled diplomas, scammers, liars, con artists, charlatans or all kinds of other parasites.

Otherwise LENR will become a kind of lotion against hair loss full of people like "il dottore"

I have lost interest on whatever this particular person does a good while ago and I am commenting here only to keep the threads within forum policy, how you waste your time commenting on the particular character elsewhere is not my problem.

• You can always use other correct but non insulting terms, and AFAIK il dottore has been shown to have made inaccurate / allegedly unintentionally misleading / later challenged by facts / ambiguous statements enough times, which has granted my entire loss of interest in the subject.

Oh yes "allegedly unintentionally misleading" like the famous "real Customer" J.M. Products, the alleged company he claimed to be a subsidiary of Johnson Matthey. It was just a bit misleading but obviously unintentional.

Anyway when this kind of declarations are challenged by facts, in all the clean world it's simply defined as false, without the need to mask behind any circuitous turns of phrase.

• I have lost interest on whatever this particular person does a good while ago and I am commenting here only to keep the threads within forum policy, how you waste your time commenting on the particular character elsewhere is not my problem.

Your motto conflicts with what you say. You don't help anyone by indifference. I was hoping for more than the position of a police officer who sanctioned language slips.

On the other hand I agree with you about insults.

• Official Post

Your motto conflicts with what you say. You don't help anyone by indifference. I was hoping for more than the position of a police officer who sanctioned language slips.

On the other hand I agree with you about insults.

I’m glad you agree on the insults issue.

Now, about that conflict,

is only apparent to you, as a relatively new member of the forum, as I have said enough in the past that anyone can make a search here or elsewhere will know my personal position on the issue, and my decision to never waste a second of my life again paying attention to anything that comes from il dottore. For me he is simply out of the picture.

• Now, about that conflict,

is only apparent to you, as a relatively new member of the forum, as I have said enough in the past that anyone can make a search here or elsewhere will know my personal position on the issue, and my decision to never waste a second of my life again paying attention to anything that comes from il dottore. For me he is simply out of the picture.

Yes I am new to this forum. I just said that you stopped helping people because as you said you are tired and you don't want to waste time on this subject.

There are many people who believe in this lamb of God and who confuse LENR with AR. You forgot them and you don't want to help them.

With the experience and credibility you have you should continue to explain to these people what is the difference between scam and science, telling a new person that this guy is a convict who fled from one country to another is not an insult but rather a fact.

So it's not about you or "il dottore" ... it's about others as your motto points out

• There have been many scammers who have been enabled by protectors, and some brave people had the tenacity to expose them. This story is ancient. Do you remember the Emporers new clothes? Bernie Madoff? It is obvious Rossi has done serious damage to the respectability of real LENR researchers. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Squashing criticism of a scammer is not the high moral ground. I think it is more self serving, to save face after supporting him in the past, which I did briefly.

• Just WRT the policies here. Rossi is an established liar, who has repeatedly deceived business partners, and repeatedly made technical claims that are false. One time-honoured example would be his claiming falsely that a spiky waveform incorrectly over-measured in power by an average voltmeter and ammeter was in fact correctly measured. That was not a random case, but when on the basis of this incorrectly measured power he was claiming to a prospective investor that his stuff worked. many, many others such.

I will continue, should there be any forgetfulness, to remind people here of these historic facts - and will happily add to them public evidence of new forms of mis-measurements should they exist. Rossi, unlike many others, is quite open with his falsehoods and inaccuracies. It seems to be a fashion now in politics too - so perhaps he was prescient and forward-thinking at least in his theory of communications.

And my understanding is that such statements as i have made above are not insults (since true, and uncoloured) and not against forum policies.

• Just WRT the policies here. Rossi is an established liar, who has repeatedly deceived business partners, and repeatedly made technical claims that are false. One time-honoured example would be his claiming falsely that a spiky waveform incorrectly over-measured in power by an average voltmeter and ammeter was in fact correctly measured. That was not a random case, but when on the basis of this incorrectly measured power he was claiming to a prospective investor that his stuff worked. many, many others such.

I will continue, should there be any forgetfulness, to remind people here of these historic facts - and will happily add to them public evidence of new forms of mis-measurements should they exist. Rossi, unlike many others, is quite open with his falsehoods and inaccuracies. It seems to be a fashion now in politics too - so perhaps he was prescient and forward-thinking at least in his theory of communications.

And my understanding is that such statements as i have made above are not insults (since true, and uncoloured) and not against forum policies.

@ THH

Here even in front to a lot of evidences and despite any proves, for a guy like the magician, someone admits as maximum only something like: “a man that tells words challanged by fact “ or (but it’ already a high risk) “a person who tells tales”.

I looked in dictionary a definition corresponding to this behavior getting a result that obviously I can’t write here being under threat to be banned.

• As Shane D. said- that's quite enough religion thank you. Any more will be deleted.

Speaking for DR Kaku please just

one more.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.