Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It does not matter because PV cells data (electrical power density out vs illuminance in) I shown to you gives directly the produced electrical energy under that specific spectra. Moreover being the light spectra of we are talking defined, if you want it's possible to calculate the integral (from λmin to λmax) with the weighted function (it's a curve functions of λ) getting an equivalent power density value (W/m2).

You are right, this video shows how to generate 1000 Watt / m² (sunlight at noon) with an LED lamp and mirrors. The test starts at minute 12.Yuji indoor "Sun" 500W LED for Solar Panel Testing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good video! Seems a bit different than what Truth is talking about though. In the video the guy is aiming to try to reproduce the sunlight spectrum with a combination of various LEDs, and then testing various solar panels to see their efficiency and how it is effected by temperature changes - in other words, close to real world efficiency.

What the video doesn't touch on is that many solar panels are designed to capture a good chunk of the infra red, which is more than half of the energy coming from the Sun. Such panels are far from optimized to capture the light energy spectrum from the SKLed. It would be interesting though to see how the very many different panels out there react to the particular light of the SKLed. Some might not be that bad.

• Good video! Seems a bit different than what Truth is talking about though. In the video the guy is aiming to try to reproduce the sunlight spectrum with a combination of various LEDs, and then testing various solar panels to see their efficiency and how it is effected by temperature changes - in other words, close to real world efficiency.

What the video doesn't touch on is that many solar panels are designed to capture a good chunk of the infra red, which is more than half of the energy coming from the Sun. Such panels are far from optimized to capture the light energy spectrum from the SKLed. It would be interesting though to see how the very many different panels out there react to the particular light of the SKLed. Some might not be that bad.

In fact I showed you real measured values and technical data relevant to PV cells that are specifically made for indoor applications, measured under white LED light 5000K condition because this is the magician's case. I didn't mentioned a generic solar cells case but it seems you still don't want to consider.

• In fact I showed you real measured values and technical data relevant to PV cells that are specifically made for indoor applications, measured under white LED light 5000K condition because this is the magician's case. I didn't mentioned a generic solar cells case but it seems you still don't want to consider.

Sorry, exactly what PV cells are specifically made for indoor applications? What would the purpose be? Do you have a link?

Thanks.

• Sorry, exactly what PV cells are specifically made for indoor applications? What would the purpose be? Do you have a link?

Thanks.

Mark, there are many different types and they are new PVs technologies, mainly Organic and Perovskite based. Measures and data shown are available here and here. About the purpose of PV indoor cells they are designed to work under low intensity light like indoor rooms (e.g. 200, 400 or 1000 lux) illuminated by LED light o similar sources to supply electrical energy to low power loads like remote sensors, actuators, and communications devices. If interested you can found better explanation on Internet.

• Mark, out of curiosity, why are you interested in Rossi’s lamp? What do you think it accomplishes?

If Mark U were able to convince the magician to make a clear, verifiable and public test by means of a PV electrical energy loop that feeds his lamp I promise that I will believe in the magician's stuff, but something tells me that never will happen.

• Mark, out of curiosity, why are you interested in Rossi’s lamp? What do you think it accomplishes?

Why a lamp? First, I think it accomplishes Rossi's dream of literally lighting up the world, something apparently that was on Tesla's mind.

Secondly, it probably nets him both a needed large industrial partner with capital and means, and at least one large customer .

Thirdly, it gets a certified product, one that is accessible to almost anyone, out the door as soon as possible.

Why am I personally interested in it? Because I like Rossi and because I think it could be real. By real I mean it actually generates energy. My purchase of his lamp would be a token of my faith and appreciation in what he has been working to accomplish.

Of course, it may not be real and is too good to be true, a possibility that even Rossi's more ardent supporters leave room for (I would think). For now Rossi is my guilty pleasure, without so much the guilt.

• Because I like Rossi...

Before saying that you like the magician I wonder if you have read this, this, or this and before you may invoke that he was a victim of italian justice I wonder if you have read these judgments:

"Judgment n. 5156 of 28\09\2000 - Monochromatic Court of Milan

Andrea Rossi and his technical director Franco Farò were accused of two incidents of issuing invoices for non-existent commercial operations. The Italian State renounced to ascertain the validity or otherwise of this accusation due to excessive time elapsed (the invoices dated back to 1992), therefore the Judge declared the offenses extinct and issued a sentence of "not having to proceed" due to the prescription of the offenses."

"Judgment n. 3172 of 07/14/2004 - Court of Appeal of Milan

Deciding definitively on the Monza case referred to above, the Court declared that it was not necessary to proceed against Andrea Rossi due to the prescription of the crime."

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sam, which 6 October do you wait in order to obtain the steam? that one in the year 2121?

I remember only this "huge" steam flow during the follow pathetic demonstration:

External Content youtu.be

together with the usual puppet's show and his supporter.

• Give Me Steam.

• Sam, here is the steam for you.

I've always wondered if it was more colluding this speaker or the guy with the black shirt of the previous video.

• The revelation of 'Prof' being a professor of physics got me browse through the JONP page source. Amazingly Prof's comment was authored by our Italian friend, yes there in black and white!!. Looking further, this was true for around half of 'Prof's comments. It was then quite easy to determine several and probably all of his sock puppets. Rossi really needs to fire his head of IT.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.