Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The revelation of 'Prof' being a professor of physics got me browse through the JONP page source. Amazingly Prof's comment was authored by our Italian friend, yes there in black and white!!. Looking further, this was true for around half of 'Prof's comments. It was then quite easy to determine several and probably all of his sock puppets. Rossi really needs to fire his head of IT.

You need to learn some HTML/CSS.

That's just an html "style code" which applies to ALL comments.

li class="comment byuser comment-author-andrearossi even thread-even depth-1 clearfix" id="comment-1508482">

• Here is a fascinating coincidence.

From Rossi blog:

2021-05-05 03:04 Anonymous

Dr Rossi,

Can you explain in few words what exactly is the Compton wavelength cited in paragrapf 1 of

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

2021-05-05 06:10 Andrea Rossi

Anonymous:

The Compton wavelength is a quantum mechanical property of a particle; it is equal to the wavelength of a photon whose energy is the same as the mass of that particle. The standard Compton wavelength of a particle is h/mc and its frequency is mc^2/h

Warm Regards,

A.R.

From Wikipedia:

Compton wavelength

The Compton wavelength is a quantum mechanical property of a particle. The Compton wavelength of a particle is equal to the wavelength of a photon whose energy is the same as the mass of that particle (see mass–energy equivalence). It was introduced by Arthur Compton in his explanation of the scattering of photons by electrons (a process known as Compton scattering).

The standard Compton wavelength, λ, of a particle is given by,

\lambda ={\frac {h}{mc}}\

while its frequency is given by,

{\displaystyle f={\frac {mc^{2}}{h}}}

• Whilst its certainly true I'm no expert on CSS, I can make observations and can see that only Rossi comments are of the format:

li class="comment byuser comment-author-andrearossi even thread-even depth-1 clearfix" id="comment-1508482">

All others I have seen (not including obvious sock puppets) are:

li class="comment odd alt thread-odd depth-1 clearfix" id="comment-1512846">

I'm now writing a script to filter out the posts that seem suspect to verify if this observation is only limited to the few pages I've examined.

• If your filter works, then it should show about 20-25 % puppet authorship since 2012, excluding posts with the AR in the header, but including where AR signs Warm Regards for someone else (about 9 occurrences).

• If your filter works, then it should show about 20-25 % puppet authorship since 2012, excluding posts with the AR in the header, but including where AR signs Warm Regards for someone else (about 9 occurrences).

This means that there is about a 75% composed by gullible fans that still interact with him, including the magician's accomplices.

• Funny that the "Journal of Nuclear Physics" really doesn't really talk about nuclear physics at all anymore. Rossi says his effect is not nuclear, but "long range particle interactions" from electron clusters. No nucleus or transmutations involved, only zero point energy. He should change the name to "Journal of ZPE" or JOZPE, and accept papers from ZephirAWT.

• Funny that the "Journal of Nuclear Physics" really doesn't really talk about nuclear physics at all anymore. Rossi says his effect is not nuclear, but "long range particle interactions" from electron clusters. No nucleus or transmutations involved, only zero point energy. He should change the name to "Journal of ZPE" or JOZPE, and accept papers from ZephirAWT.

This is called evolution. Next step will be "Particles Are Farting Out Energy Balls" see

Our Galaxy's Black Hole Could Be Farting Out Planet-Sized Gas Balls

And we will see a 100x more eficient

Backpacks For Cows To Collect Their Fart Gas

• What lawyer would take that case? Rossi would have to prove he is not a scammer and his critics have no merit. Good luck with that. Who would be his character witness? Mats Lewan? I guess he could shine the Skled into the jury's eyes and blind them to "prove" his earth shattering invention.

IAAL and there are many many attorneys who would be happy to take a fee to write a "cease and desist" letter (I would not in the case"). But based on everything I have seen so far, there has been nothing defamatory about AR and IMHO he would be deemed to be a "public figure" under New York Times v. Sullivan and would have a very high bar to meet. If Alan, et al, were to receive such a "cease and desist", I would be honored to respond on their behalf, pro bono, with a well-worn and classic response -- "See "Arkell v Pressdram"".

• IAAL and there are many many attorneys who would be happy to take a fee to write a "cease and desist" letter (I would not in the case"). But based on everything I have seen so far, there has been nothing defamatory about AR and IMHO he would be deemed to be a "public figure" under New York Times v. Sullivan and would have a very high bar to meet. If Alan, et al, were to receive such a "cease and desist", I would be honored to respond on their behalf, pro bono, with a well-worn and classic response -- "See "Arkell v Pressdram"".

I’m surprised that SK’s family hasn’t filed a C&D

• truth , PhysicsForDummies , Wasp : just that we are clear, our forum has long ago stablished,

and permanently evolving as required, policy of what is allowed or not in the comments, one of which rules is that insults between members and to third parties non members are not welcome, and repeated violation of the rules, after warnings and posts editions or removals, will get you banned.

Calling someone, either directly or sarcastically, a scammer (or fraud, liar, embezzler, con artist, charlatan and other similar terms), is currently considered an insult, so anyone that insists, after warnings, using those terms will get the forum policy applied.

If you want to call anyone magician, I think this is not a problem, someone would even think is flattering. I personally use “il dottore” to refer to the particular person subject of the thread.

I generally agree with most of the moderators' decisions, but I believe this is wrong. Calling someone an asshole, a bastard, etc. is an insult. But if a person's behaviour consistently shows evidence, both in the legal and anecdotal sense, that a person is a liar, etc., then the use of such a term is a factual description. If I say that AR frequently tells lies, as evidenced by his admissions in his deposition testimony and in his filings with the court, why is calling him a liar not telling the truth. Something may be insulting, but it may also be true. AR was shown to have lied, he was shown to have falsified documents and the existence and independence of entities. He has "earned" those appellations.

• Rossi is a fine gentleman and distinguished scientist of highest caliber (unless he tries to convert degrees C to degrees K).

All accusations and opinions to the contrary shall be banned, even if supported with evidence, until further notice, or until LENR Forum merges with ECat World.

Voltaire.jpg?itok=gLHKKqQ7

• Rossi is a fine gentleman and distinguished scientist of highest caliber (unless he tries to convert degrees C to degrees K).

All accusations and opinions to the contrary shall be banned, even if supported with evidence, until further notice, or until LENR Forum merges with ECat World.

Voltaire.jpg?itok=gLHKKqQ7

AR is a lawbreaker.

Kirchhoff's circuit law, Planck's radiation law, Wien's law, Ohm's law, etc. He breaks and ignores them with impunity.

Rossi is a fine gentleman and distinguished scientist of highest caliber (unless he tries to convert degrees C to degrees K).

AR is a lawbreaker.

Kirchhoff's circuit law, Planck's radiation law, Wien's law, Ohm's law, etc. He breaks and ignores them with impunity.

Be carefully, you can say only that it has been shown that il dottore made inaccurate claim, allegedly unintentionally misleading and challenged by fact, otherwise you may receive complaints about posts in this thread, complaints from non-members and someone will promptly come out to the rescue of the magician.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.