Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Be carefully, you can say only that it has been shown that il dottore made inaccurate claim, allegedly unintentionally misleading and challenged by fact, otherwise you may receive complaints about posts in this thread, complaints from non-members and someone will promptly come out to the rescue of the magician.

Yes. We are baiting them, for entertainment purposes.

I know, it is a poor use of time and a waste of talent, but such are the end times, when information and disinformation are interchangeable...

• Yes dear magician, also I don't see anything in common between your fake stuff and a LED light (a real available industrial product on the market) by a Chinese manufacturer.

• "No problems at all" apart from being sued for trademark infringement...though more likely receipt of a "cease and desist" letter, if that, given its unlikely any Ecat SKLeds will actually be sold.

Any real company of any size does a trademark search before naming a product.

This shows Rossi does not have a real company with employees, even though he says he does.

I might have thought to call him a liar but I will not since it could be considered an insult.

He just needs a little more help, like an employee or something.

• NO NO NO. Now he has an excuse for not bringing his widget to market, allowing anyone to inspect, actually producing something tangible, etc. We just have to understand that the widget will only operate successfully under that name and if it can't be sold under that name, the whole widget will have to be completely re-designed and engineered. All of which will take at least [????] years. This also provides a "reason" for his devotees to rationalize their extending their (previously extended and extended and extended) deadlines for him to actually produce something tangible.

It amazes me (although I don't know why given all the other crap going on politically) that he still has believers and followers. He, and his cult, have gone from claiming, with respect to multiple different widgets over a period of several years, that he had produced and sold commercially viable systems capable of heating factories and/or providing electricity in amounts greater than consumed, that he had partnered, over several years, with the world's leading companies relating to the development, etc. of his widgets, that he had multiple robotized factories up and ready to produce his widgets, that he had received safety certifications for all of his widgets, that he had invented new materials and techniques in engineering, none of which have ever been made public, and that his discoveries were, essentially, the greatest development since a round wheel and would bring freedom, prosperity, happiness and a unicorn to everyone in the world -- we have gone from all of that to now (well, not really now, more a date to be determined in the future) a new light emitting diode, an LED that is so revolutionary that once you plug it into a power supply, it provides light. HALLELUJAH, the world is (or will be once Saint Rossi actually produces something) now a blessed place.

• IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 11TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA CASE NO: 17-012030-CA-01

INNOVATIVE SERVICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC., Plaintiff,

v.

LEONARDO CORPORATION, et. al. Defendants,

PLAINTIFF’S RE-NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the undersigned will take the oral deposition of:

NAME DATE AND TIME LOCATION

Innovative Service Technology Management Services, Inc.’s Corporate Representative with the most knowledge concerning the subject matters identified in Schedule “A” attached hereto.

May 28, 2021 9:00 a.m. EST

Virtual/Zoom/Webex

Andrea Rossi

May 29, 2021 9:00 a.m. EST

Virtual/Zoom/Webex

upon oral examination via remote virtual as described below.

PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that, due to disruptions to travel and accompanying shelter-in-place order caused by COVID-19 virus, Plaintiffs intend to take the depositions remotely, via videoconferencing equipment. As this deposition will be taken virtually, the reporter and witnesses will be in remote locations.

PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the deposition will be taken before a person authorized by law to take depositions virtually, a Notary Public, or any other public or officer ...

• I noted that in this period the magician it seems busy, likely he's studying about falsehoods to tell in Court and from some days his hoax blog is more than usual occupied by pointless comments between credulous supporters.

I would like to know why the previous deposition date was missed (I can guess which 'side' caused the delay!).....I'm not convinced it will go ahead this time either, but I'm hoping and looking forward to reading the transcription.

• Of course it is a well-known legal manoeuvre, and sometimes it works as you suggest -but it's hard to get tired of waiting for $1M. Plus costs.

It has already happened, the prospect of years and years of waiting for a legal action that will likely end in a prescription and the loss of more money than can be obtained in future from an unsure sentence is enough to give up.

The magician and his lawyers well know all the possible tricks to get to this.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.