Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

in UK but this is not the case, the magician is under judicial in Miami-Dade County Florida USA.

Which law differs how exactly?

...It can be used in reference to United States legislatures whose terms or mandates are coming to an end, and it is anticipated that this particular body will not meet again in its present session, form, or membership.[3] A legislative body adjourned in this way may be called back into special session, a reason why sine die adjournment rather than dissolution may be preferred in some cases.

A corporate board might adjourn sine die if the corporation were being sold, merged, or liquidated.

A convention or a series of mass meetings would adjourn sine die if the business of these meetings has been completed.[4] In these cases, the adjournment dissolves the body.[4]

A court may also adjourn a matter sine die, which means the matter is stayed until further notice. This may be due to various reasons. For example, if the case is started with a wrong procedure chosen, the judge may adjourn the matter sine die, so that the party may choose to start the action again with the correct procedure.[5] It may also be thus adjourned if there is no possibility of proceeding in the foreseeable future—for example, an action may be adjourned sine die if the defendant is in prison and there is no prospect of continuing the action at that time. In a sine die adjournment of this type, the hearing stands open indefinitely, and could theoretically be resumed if the situation changed.[6]

In the Florida Legislature, the term refers to a traditional adjournment ceremony. During this ceremony, the respective sergeant-at-arms from both the Florida Senate and the Florida House of Representatives, step outside their chambers holding up a handkerchief. When they meet in between the chambers, they both drop the handkerchiefs, signifying the end of the legislative session.

• "Prof", the frequent purveyor of Rossi's Researchgate "Total Reads", is back to prove he is not a sock puppet by posting something other than total reads. In his new post, he mentions the fifth force topic, upon which our hero Rossi instantly has a youtube video explaining!

Of course the NSP (non-sock puppet) Prof misspells hypothesized, Rossi style.

(Edit: the correct word would have been hypothetical)

2021-05-24 12:01 Prof

Dr Rossi:

What do you think of the hypethesized fifth force pseudo-discovered by detection of muons at the fermilab of Chicago ?

Prof

2021-05-24 12:15 Andrea Rossi

Prof:

I suggest you to read this very interesting video, I totally agree with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvz4MRpq6xs

It’s gold standard.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Truth, Great point about the telltale spaces before the question marks. Many more sock puppets with layup questions, each with that strange space before the question mark. It is absolutely amazing he thinks he can get away with this.

We should make a list of the puppets, starting now.

Prof,

Mary Grace,

Joseph,

Yuri,

Fred

Here is Rossi with this "style":

2021-05-15 11:06 Andrea Rossi

Tom Conover:

Your comment here has been received fine: did you send some that have not been published ? In this case, please resend,

Warm Regards,

Andrea

And many sock puppets:

2021-05-23 09:36 Mary Grace

Dr Rossi,

Do you think you will reach your sales target for the Ecat SKLed by this year ?

2021-05-23 09:46 Ralph

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

1- Have you been able to reach an ssm using the SKL operated by the A.I. ?

2- Is it ready for the market ?

Ralph

2021-05-19 09:20 Joseph

Dr Rossi,

How is the certification process going on ?

2021-05-19 01:31 Yuri

I studied your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

and I noticed that the reference 13 and the reference of the Nelson patent US6465965 have points of interest for the development of your technology; questions:

1- do you agree ?

2- did you replicate their experiments described in those patents ?

All the best,

Yuri

2021-05-15 23:39 Fred

Dr Rossi,

How is going today the operation with the Ecat SKLed and SKL ?

Thank you for answering,

Fred

• I think there are many more socks in the drawer and could list some, but nah.

One the other hand, if Rossi delivers an energy producing product, will the perspective on these sock puppets change? I would think so.

“IF” but from a decade I see and heard only chatter and boast.

I could say that with promises the way to hell is paved.

• If? He will not so the rest of your statement is irrelevant. And you admit all his sock puppets, but like the guy? A blatant liar? Is it not lying to post questions pretending to be someone else? So much for good taste.

The worst of the worst is that after all that we have seen there are still believers who are supporting his farce writing this kind of sentences based on a trivial "IF".

• A well known story from history.

After invading Greece, Philip II of Macedon sent a threatening message to the Spartans: "You are advised to submit without delay, for if I bring my army on your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people and raze your city."

The Spartans replied with one word: "If"
  • If? He will not so the rest of your statement is irrelevant. And you admit all his sock puppets, but like the guy? A blatant liar? Is it not lying to post questions pretending to be someone else? So much for good taste.

He will not? I would not be so sure. Yes, I find the sock puppets off putting - especially when it first sunk in - and yes, it is easily considered a strike against Rossi. But if (yes it's a bigger if) he is shown to have the goods, the sock puppetry in retrospect becomes a mischievous yet generous tactic to keep us engaged with his work.

• He will not? I would not be so sure. Yes, I find the sock puppets off putting - especially when it first sunk in - and yes, it is easily considered a strike against Rossi. But if (yes it's a bigger if) he is shown to have the goods, the sock puppetry in retrospect becomes a mischievous yet generous tactic to keep us engaged with his work.

If grandma had wheels...

• ... she was a motorcycle.

Moreover it's very absurd to think that the so called "genius" (that from the claim of fans it could revolutionize the world) passes larger part of his time to reply to believers and flatteres on a blog of pseudoscience, creating puppets and mischievous tactic to keep us engaged except if the genius is mentally disturbed.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.