Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Mats was, is and will continue to be “All In”

with Rossi. He is so far down the Ecat road now he cannot admit to himself or anyone else, that he, like many others, was duped by a conman.

Huh? You speak as if Mats writes about the Ecat without reservation. Whether the Ecat pans out or not, it's a story that deserves to be told and I'm glad Mats had the balls to pursue it.

• I noticed the issue of E-CAT by reading their paper. Their understanding on the mechanism of cold fusion is totally incorrect, but it is not easy for everyone to understand Rossi mistakes.

According to Rossi it's not cold fusion or LENR, it's energy from the vacuum. As I understand Rossi, when an electron gets very close, it gives up energy to the proximate nucleus and the vacuum reimburses it with energy.

• Huh? You speak as if Mats writes about the Ecat without reservation. Whether the Ecat pans out or not, it's a story that deserves to be told and I'm glad Mats had the balls to pursue it.

He does write about the Ecat without reservation Mark.

Mats has never once opined about any of the failures, fakes, sleight of hand, dubious tests, certifications or sock puppet comments that riddle ECW and the interwebs.

BUT, he always finds a way to justify the steady stream of flat out BS that comes streaming out of ECW and the “Rossiworld” faithful.

Mats is either on Rossi’s payroll, or so gullible that he is incapable of seeing what is obvious to anyone using common sense, logic and reason.

Rossi does not have a product or process that produces Energy Out > Energy In and never has, he is either delusional or a conman, what is so difficult about this to understand?

• According to Rossi it's not cold fusion or LENR, it's energy from the vacuum. As I understand Rossi, when an electron gets very close, it gives up energy to the proximate nucleus and the vacuum reimburses it with energy.

According to Rossi, his latest device isn’t what the last ones were, (obsolete), and don’t work the way the previous ones did (LENR, ZPE, Neutron juggling/sharing, anomalous electron states, hydrogen pretending to be a muon, etc.). Each new one works with a newer, more complicated, and increasing inscrutable theory until it comes to production of a useful device, at which point it joins the last ones and the new shiny object is presented to the eager and gullible magpies.

• According to Rossi it's not cold fusion or LENR, it's energy from the vacuum. As I understand Rossi, when an electron gets very close, it gives up energy to the proximate nucleus and the vacuum reimburses it with energy.

At this point the only energy that the magician is capable of drawing is that from the vacuum of believer minds.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know what you mean by 'self certification'. The 2012 and 2013 certifications by SGS and Bureau Veritas on the Ecat plant and Ecat HT were safety certifications. These types of agencies have many rules on what you do with their certifications in terms of disclosing how they were done, or how their name is used. You appear to be saying those certifications were bogus, without evidence, to promote the idea that the certification Rossi is waiting on for the SKLed is also bogus. I don't believe your viewpoint, but we'll see what happens in November.

The certifications were not bogus. Rossi's factory (one of them) was i'm sure safe. Rossi's use of the certifications in a context that made it seem like they implied a working device, or (getting them) excused delay in selling it, were bogus.

• The certifications were not bogus. Rossi's factory (one of them) was i'm sure safe. Rossi's use of the certifications in a context that made it seem like they implied a working device, or (getting them) excused delay in selling it, were bogus.

It is quite of amazing how old stuff resurfaces anew...!

The certifications where absolutely "bogus" the way Rossi portrayed them. I should have been more clear i guess. Yes, SGS issued a "certiffication". I published the actual one here a long time ago.

However, it was "bogus" in that Rossi was stating he had a safety certificate for his eCat. At the time, he was reporting it as an LENR device, a Low Energy Nuclear Reaction device. Not only is the NO standard for certifying and LENR device, the "Certifications" Rossi had was not even for public display, much less claiming public safety. They were indeed bogus for what Rossi was portraying them to be. Anyone is free to look up the SGS cert in the past posts.... I am not looking them up again as this case was closed long, long ago!

As for the mythical Veritas certification, I am still waiting to see a copy of it from anyone! I personally do not believe it exists.... but I can be proven wrong.

Mark's excuse that agencies have "rules" and that certifications are not to be published is a bit ironic. The ONLY reason a certification is granted, is to tell others that the device meets a standard.... They are not trade secrets of any kind and agencies will not say they must be kept private. HOWEVER, as in Rossi's exact case, an agency may say a certification is not to be used for any sales, advertising or promotion because the certification was a "self certification", one that a person conducts before sending units to be truly certified.

The one Rossi had was for some elementary electric switch controls and electrical box enclosures. It had ZERO to do with any NUCLEAR standards.

Please.... look it up if you do not believe me! :thumbup:

• You can be sure that the certification on the SKLed will have nothing to do with nuclear energy or supposed vacuum energy. So of course I agree, certification of a Rossi device will have nothing to do with whether it is an energy producer or not.

• You can be sure that the certification on the SKLed will have nothing to do with nuclear energy or supposed vacuum energy. So of course I agree, certification of a Rossi device will have nothing to do with whether it is an energy producer or not.

Mark,

You miss my point. You cannot have a "safety certificate" for a nuclear powered device! There are no standards to certify too! Rossi was saying that the had a safety certificate for his LENR device... as putting this out as some "proof" that he had a device at all!

He certainly did NOT have a safety certificate for ANY device. It was a self certification check list for some electrical enclosures and switches. It had NOTHING to do with ANY DEVICE that produce HEAT, or ELECTRICITY or LIGHT. It was a total sham. So much that SGS sent a cease and desist order on him.

Again, "certificates" (plural) have been mentioned. I have never been able to find one from Veritas. Can you provide a copy? I doubt it.

The whole point is that Rossi lies, he lies constantly, he lies about everything.... fake invoices, fake customers, fake factories and fake certificates. Can you not see this?

Show me where any point of the above is not absolutely true....... I can show you the solid evidence that that above IS TRUE. It is just that it was all done in the past and I am not going to take the time to dig it all back up again. Not that it matters with you it seems.... you will believe whatever Rossi spews.... I do not understand why..... you have never provided any credible information on why you believe him. :/

• The whole point is that Rossi lies, he lies constantly, he lies about everything.... fake invoices, fake customers, fake factories and fake certificates. Can you not see this?

Yes, some things are probably fake. But it doesn't follow that therefore it is all fake.

I can't help but think there is more to the story than we know and that Rossi is driven by real, incremental progress in furthering an impossible invention. It ain't over till the Ecat lady sings. Surely the closing act is fast approaching. You may be right. I may be right. We'll see.

• Closing act will never exist until believers and supporters continue to support this farce despite all evidences.

In November of 2021, a large Swedish company, a partner and customer of Leonardo, will perform public testing of the SKLed for electrical power input and lumen output (among other things). This I assume will be the beginning of the closing act.

• So of course I agree, certification of a Rossi device will have nothing to do with whether it is an energy producer or not.

On jonp your genius has already proved you wrong.

Andrea Rossi
    April 19, 2021 at 6:24 AM

Italo R:

During the presentation we will make the measurements using the same methodology used by the third independent party that is making the certification.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Did you read?

The magician claimed and promised that he will able to show not only a simply safety certification but also a performance certification by an independent third party so when it will missing (or when evident as in past that the third party is not an independent third partybut again just an accomplice of him) this once again it will confirm that he's only a liar and this farce remains a scam, but I bet that despite any further evidences you will continue to support this liar.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.