Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• In November of 2021, a large Swedish company, a partner and customer of Leonardo, will perform public testing of the SKLed for electrical power input and lumen output (among other things). This I assume will be the beginning of the closing act.

"a large Swedish company."... really? do you know who you're talking?

• On jonp your genius has already proved you wrong.

Did you read?

The magician claimed and promised that he will able to show not only a simply safety certification but also a performance certification by an independent third party so when it will missing (or when evident as in past that the third party is not an independent third partybut again just an accomplice of him) this once again it will confirm that he's only a liar and this farce remains a scam, but I bet that despite any further evidences you will continue to support this liar.

Just a note - Rossi's understanding of the word "independent" has always been rather vague. As when the independent (claimed major UK company) customer for the Rossi long-term test proved to be Rossi's hired minion - told to enter Rossi's factory via a different door when pretending to be independent.

This is history, not speculation.

So Mark U's cheery view here that even if some things are fake it is maybe not all fake I'd agree. Rossi mixes in the "easy" bits of truth and fakes whatever proves difficult. Like having an LENR reactor, or a genuine customer.

Leopard's don't change their spots. Not when they are called Rossi, anyway.

• Soooo…

Let’s hear the Rossi worshippers explain how a non-transferable machinery certificate for an incomplete six pack oil bath reactor arrangement, for EFA Srl, can be applied to a plasma device belonging to Leonardo Corp.

I don't think any Rossi believer thinks that old certificates will have a bearing on upcoming product, or maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

A large Swedish testing institute already killed one ecat.

Sounds funny, but could you elaborate?

The magician claimed and promised that he will able to show not only a simply safety certification but also a performance certification by an independent third party

Right. Can't wait to see what the performance certification entails. Voltage, current draw, lumens out, operating temperature....? I guess we'll see soon enough.

• I don't think any Rossi believer thinks that old certificates will have a bearing on upcoming product, or maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

2019-02-17 11:11 Giovanni Gonano 

Dr Rossi,

Here is a link of a series of services made by Willi Meinders for a German TVabout LENR and your activity:

https://quer-denken.tv/die-zuk…-niemand-merkt-es-teil-6/

Can you answer:

1- in which Countries will it be faster to obtain the safety certifications for the domestic Ecat?

2- do the SGS and B.V. certifications you got for the industrial plants cover also the SK series?

Giovanni Gonano

2019-02-17 11:22 Andrea Rossi 

Giovanni Gonano:

Thank you for the link to the important work of Willi Meinders.

Answers:

1- I do not know

2- yes, because the critical points are the same

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Sounds funny, but could you elaborate?

The test by SPTRI that Hydrofusion was using to decide to get an ecat license. SP determined that that Rossi was mismeasuring the input to be about 1/3 of actual input due to using a non-RMS multimeter on a triac-like AC waveform. Hydrofusion backed out of a possible deal at that time, with a news release the next day (Sept 7, 2012). They seem to have not given up on Rossi yet, however. This is the test Rossi claims he intentionally foiled, in an email to Darden (a masterpiece in il Dottore’s own words!). A variac was supposed to be used to replace the spiky waveform in a subsequent Test to show that the mismeasurements did not affect the excess, however the original mismeasurements seem to have become the final data for this test, and a variac and the avoidance of amp clamps as promised were never seen in any subsequent tests

• It ain't over till the Ecat lady sings.

In November of 2021, a large Swedish company, a partner and customer of Leonardo, will perform public testing of the SKLed for electrical power input and lumen output (among other things).

It will actually be a large Swedish woman testing the ecat. She will not be a real customer or partner, but she will be singing her lungs out!

The Fat Swedish Lady Sings: Saab Is Toast - Business Insider

• A variac was supposed to be used to replace the spiky waveform in a subsequent Test to show that the mismeasurements did not affect the excess, however the original mismeasurements seem to have become the final data for this test, and a variac and the avoidance of amp clamps as promised were never seen in any subsequent tests

My recollection (without going through the records) was that the test engineer said : "True-RMS shows no gain", and walked off the site.

(Thinks ... Rossi might have been able to crank up the magic waveforms ...)

Rossi went back to his lab and reported that he tested it with a variac and got a reasonable COP.

But all future tests were with true-RMS meters (whether the 3-phase leads were correctly hooked up by the 'independent' teams is a separate question, and not Rossi's fault.)

• In terms of Lugano - it is unclear whether the "independent" team was really independent (as it emerged much later). The measurement method came from Rossi, as did the power setup. So it is entirely possible that Rossi misconnected clamps etc, ad this was signed off by the rest of the team who trusted him to do that bit. or that Rossi reconnected clamps when they were not present, because they only made flying visits.

So maybe that was Rossi's fault. :)

Best wishes, THH

• Not long after, Lars Tegner said (rough translation) “If you would stop dividing the input power by three, the COP is one”.

Rossi says he tested it with a variac, but all we have is words to that effect. Not sure where they scrounged up a three phase variac in short order, but I suppose they might be common in Swedish hardware stores.

Levi and Foschi, if not Rossi, hooked up the subsequent Dec 2012 three day test, horribly wrong. The professors always brought their own independent test equipment that was identical to that which Rossi had. Lucky, because they could hook it up just like Rossi and get the same results🙄

• Comment from ECW.

Roland  Nixter19 hours ago

I am quite certain the the SKLed employs a QX scaled SKL to produce electricity at a high COP that powers a unique LED designed to run on that raw output.

I thought that from the moment the product prototype was unveiled and it seems to me that Rossi's clarifications over time have confirmed those views.

I remember the late Adrian Ashfield thought

Rossi should start out with the QX.

So Adrian if you are looking down

on your old LF battle ground that

might be what’s happening.

• Sam ,

No. Rossi is a con man. What is happening is that everyone is being lied to, and Rossi will move along without a second thought to those he lied to, even as his supporters age into permanent retirement, with nothing whatsoever gained from Rossi and his enablers but dark comedy for those who can see through his charade.

• Well we should find out with the SKLed one way or another.

Rossi is not backing down in getting it to Market.

If he does get it to market it should

be easy to know if the product is

as advertised.

If he does get it to Market then we

can say it is not as advertised.

And the skeptics have won the day.

• "If h;e goes to market....."

"If he does not......"

Sam,

Howe many times have you said this?

The original eCat

The Gas Cat

The Hot Cat

The 6 cylinder 1MW plant

The 30? cylinder 1MW plant

The Quark X

The QX

The SX

The SXL

The SXLED .....

and this list will go on and on and on.

I remember at least two drop dead dates for Rossi releases that you stated "if come April nothing happens"....

well those dates have all long past, Rossi has showed absolutely ZERO and now has went from heat.... to electricity... to now producing light! (Wow, a big development?) And yet here you and Mark U stand stating just like the Chicago Cub fans of old.....

"only wait until next year....!"

but like the CCR song states "next year never comes!".....

Again, what solid evidence do you base your hopes on? That is what amazes me! There is none!

• Sam, can I ask a couple serious questions? These are moral issues so I think you should be concerned. Please answer them specifically.

1. Do you think Rossi tells lies concerning the ecat development? (For example, "customers")

2. If so, are his lies OK?

3. Do you believe that the posts we identified on JONP are sock puppets? (ex "Norma", who he signs as his name sometimes) Or are they Rossi?

4 .If they are Rossi, is it OK for Rossi to pretend to be different people?

5. Do people who are morally forthright do things like lie and pretend to be people they are not?

• If he does not get it to market, what will it tell us? Unfortunately we will be unable to decide if it works.

Note that he never got any of his previous iterations to market, so that should have told us something.

What is the most likely scenario, something that never happened (getting a working ecat to market) or something that always happened (not getting an ecat to market)?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.