Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Please enlighten me about "psuodo transmutation". The only thing I can find about the subject is "pseudo transmutation", and it involves old alchemists faking transmutations. Since psuedo means false, that means no transmutation and hence no power.

Compression of V-H-V experiment prove the exsitence of small hydrogen, which is actually neutron.

So this is science and non-science is the nuclear physics who have not admited this mechanism of neutron.

I know a few researchres noticed about this mistakes but no one want to be responsible for the change of nuetron model, so if you say psudo you say psudo nuclear physics.

• Feynman strip clubs

Feynman was an eccentric within the scientific community. He frequented strip clubs, drank heavily for a spell, and taught himself to paint. He never let the judgment of others get under his skin or unnerve him. He was content to follow his own course and do as he pleased.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please enlighten me about "psuodo transmutation". The only thing I can find about the subject is "pseudo transmutation", and it involves old alchemists faking transmutations. Since psuedo means false, that means no transmutation and hence no power.

You got it so right and so wrong at the same time. There's genuine accelerated transmutation then there's reactions that tow the line between chemistry and proton capture(dense H*). Both happen yes, these are fake transmutations because it isnt a permanent nuclear change, but really something much more interesting..

• I understand what you are talking about Rossi and E-CAT.

I found the paper belwo and it is a fake theory.

They mixed role of Casimir, Aharonov-Bohm, and relativistic interaction Lagrangian and created collective effects .

Andrea Rossi, E-Cat SK and long-range particle interactions Premise

http://www.lenr.com.cn/uploadf…215/20190215104209168.pdf

Abstract

Some theoretical frameworks that explore the possible formation of dense exoticelectron clusters in the E-Cat SK are presented. Some considerations on the probable role of Casimir, Aharonov-Bohm, and collective effects in the formation of such structures are proposed. A relativistic interaction Lagrangian, based on a pure electromagnetic electron model, that suggests the possible existence of very low entropy charge aggregates and that highlights the primary role of the electromagnetic potentials in these clusters, is presented. The formation of these cluster may be associated to a localized Vacuum polarization generated by a rapid radial charge displacement. The formation of these dense electron clusters are introduced as a probable precursor for the formation of proton-electron aggregates at pico-metric scale, stressing the importance of evaluating the plausibility of special electron-nucleon interactions, as already suggested in [22]. An observed isotopic dependence of a particular spectral line in the visible range of E-Cat plasma spectrum seems to confrm the presence of a specific proton-electron interaction at electron Compton wavelength scale.

BUT paper on the energy source is correct,

a major source of

energy is a reaction between the first excited-state of Li-7 and a proton, followed by

the breakdown of Be-8 into two alphas with high kinetic energy, but without gamma

radiation.

As I explaied the mechanism is cold fusion by bond compression so it is softer fusion no high energy gamma ray emission.

[22] Norman D. Cook and Andrea Rossi. On the nuclear mechanisms underlying the heat production by the e-cat, 2015.

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1504/1504.01261.pdf

We discuss the isotopic abundances found in the E-Cat reactor with regard to the

nuclear mechanisms responsible for excess heat. We argue that a major source of

energy is a reaction between the first excited-state of Li-7 and a proton, followed by

the breakdown of Be-8 into two alphas with high kinetic energy, but without gamma

radiation. The unusual property of the Li-7 isotope that allows this reaction is similar

to the property that underlies the Mossbauer effect: the presence of unusually lowlying excited states in stable, odd-Z and/or odd-N nuclei. We use the lattice version of the independent-particle model (IPM) of nuclear theory to show how the geometrical structure of isotopes indicate nuclear reactions that are not predicted in the conventional version of the IPM. Finally, we speculate on similar mechanisms thatmay be involved in other low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR).

• I understand what you are talking about Rossi and E-CAT.

But Rossi has completely disavowed his old theory, claiming zpe. You can't at the same time believe Rossi's ecat is for real while contradicting his theory. There also is a complete lack of evidence it works, or even exists really. Please nkodama before you post any more supporting Rossi, post any evidence at all that the current ecat exists. This is hurting your credibility. We all want to believe in LENR, or we wouldn't be here. But Rossi is the antithesis of a positive influence.

• 2021-07-20 23:44 Norma

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Among the physicists of your team is there also any woman ?

2021-07-21 02:37 Andrea Rossi

Norma:

Yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

This is morally repugnant. Rossi's "female" sock puppet with the tell-tale space before the question mark, asks the layup question so Rossi can play the female "diversity card" with his fake female physicist to go along with the rest of his fake team. This guy is a scumbag.

• But Rossi has completely disavowed his old theory, claiming zpe. You can't at the same time believe Rossi's ecat is for real while contradicting his theory. There also is a complete lack of evidence it works, or even exists really. Please nkodama before you post any more supporting Rossi, post any evidence at all that the current ecat exists. This is hurting your credibility. We all want to believe in LENR, or we wouldn't be here. But Rossi is the antithesis of a positive influence.

Rossi doesn’t know what zpe is

• Well the "magician" (or another Leonardo representative which could only be his wife or lawyer as there isn't anyone else) appeared before a court yesterday and the case will continue. I wonder if the depositions happened...they haven't been uploaded yet.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.