Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Have you noticed how many similarities there are with conspiracy theorists, anti-semitic right wing extremists and pseudoscientific no-vax movements?

While there is some well-founded research showing the truth of this you have to be very cautious about the 'observer effect'. The principal characteristic of people who believe in things you don't is that they don't share beliefs with you. Everything else is secondary, for example people who believe in free healthcare, strong trade unions and the vital importance of football (soccer) games also tend to vote Democrat. We are one species but many tribes.

• While there is some well-founded research showing the truth of this you have to be very cautious about the 'observer effect'. The principal characteristic of people who believe in things you don't is that they don't share beliefs with you. Everything else is secondary, for example people who believe in free healthcare, strong trade unions and the vital importance of football (soccer) games also tend to vote Democrat. We are one species but many tribes.

Very true - but I would not go post-modernist about it.

One axis on which one can judge differing tribes is that of the extent to which they value (and use) truth and the rule of law in civil society. That can objectively be identified. And is of value. I will (personal choice) value the more truth-seeking tribes over the less truth-seeking tribes. Thus, for example, in the US Liz Cheney has politics way different from me on pretty well every issue but is someone I respect.

• I look to Nov 25/21 to see what Rossi has to offer and if he has

the important Safety Certification.

Sam12,

And what "Safety Certification" would that be.

Having done several UL certifications myself, I know that you can only get "certified" to standards that are published by industry or the government. For example, a safety standard for LED bulbs is :IEC 62471.

So what standard is Rossi getting certified too? Surely he can state that as it would not reveal any secrets. A certification is MEANT to be public, that is why you get one, so that customers can see your product is certified.

So is Rossi going to get certified for:

A LED? No, it is not a LED device.

Incandescent bulb? No

Fluorescent bulb? No

LCD ? No

The SKLED supposedly is some novel type of product unknown to current physics!

Sam12, what standard is Rossi getting certified too? Please ask him this question.

And as in the past, why is this so important? Do you think Rossi will show the certification? He did the SGS cert and it revealed the lies he telling. It had nothing to do with a novel reactor and SGS even sent him a cease and desist order because he was lying about it.

Why do you think he will be any different this time? Rossi lies and he lies about everything. Fake customers, fake invoices, fake engineers and fake certificates!

You have set goal posts before and have now moved them 3 times? I really would like to know why! What evidence at all do you have for moving the "wait and see date" and supporting Rossi?

You should really think about this!

• Like I said Bob Nov 25/21 is not far off.

• I know a lot about the past and look at both sides of the Story.

Really? Look better real facts and only verifiable evidences along these years and a lot less his claims, his says, his wordplay, his mystified tales and his promises. Moreover to get a better view I also suggest you to pass less time on jonp at his court.

• Really? Look better real facts and only verifiable evidences along these years and a lot less his claims, his says, his wordplay, his mystified tales and his promises. Moreover to get a better view I also suggest you to pass less time on jonp at his court.

Name of this thread?

Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi gaining.

Gerard McEk August 2, 2021 at 4:27 AM

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations with the breakthrough that you made. 👍

Can you tell us on what aspect of the E-cat SKL you made this successful step forward?

Thank you and great success!

Kind regards Gerard

1. Andrea Rossi August 2, 2021 at 10:10 AM

Gerard McEk:

Modifications to the artificial intelligence system.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2. George N August 2, 2021 at 8:31 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Is your recent SKL breakthrough controller-AI related or something completely different?

Best,

George N

3. Translate Andrea Rossi August 2, 2021 at 10:09 AM

George N:

It is,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.