Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• We should soon find out if he has

a product with the SKLed.

We will find out nothing. Just like the SK "industrialization" demo.

He will shine some lights and do a bogus calculation.

The fake Customer will not reveal himself.

The SKL box will be shown with Rossi bending over.

There will be no "Team" members identified.

Sock puppets will congratulate Rossi on his blog.

Rossi will be asked about the number of SKLed orders and he will say "premature".

Alan will go to the demo then fail to submit a report.

Mats will say something stupid.

The Swedish professors will stay incognito.

• Rossi has to do a lot better on Dec 9 Presentation than he has done on

Past Presentations.

If the SKLed is as good a product as he says it is and if he has a legitimate customer that will make

a big difference.

We will see in 98 days.

If Rossi has 1/100th of what he has claimed, then it would have been easily demonstrated a decade ago, and would have started a revolution in physics and technology.

Rossi will never get a Nobel prize. Not even close. Nobody associated with Rossi will get a Nobel for anything remotely close to ecat technology or theory.

The only reasons his demos suck are because

a) He is doing a magic trick for an audience

b) it is all bullshit

c) if everything were measured properly it would be obvious the ‘Rossi Effect’ is bullshit, let alone changes as necessary for each demo

d) Rossi himself fails to put any real effort into any of the demos.

That is not a multiple choice test. All of the above are true.

• d) Rossi himself fails to put any real effort into any of the demos.

I beg to differ. Rossi puts a lot of effort into his demos.

Some examples:

1. SK Demo SEVEN CAMERA ANGLES!

2. Well orchestrated puppet shows and catchy jingles. These cost money and creative energy.

3. Rossi has recruited the scientists and authors

with the highest prestige globally to support his message.

• Actually most important is Legit

Safety Certification of the SKLed.

If he gets S.C. and the Product is as good as claimed he should easily sell a million.

Then the Customers can decide

whether it is all B.S. or not.

Why do you think this certification is important? You do realize that such a certification means nothing about whether it works, right? How is he going to sell a million in the first place? You are saying customers will first buy a million units in order to see if they are "B.S. or not"? Please remind me to not hire you for my supply chain. Unless for "Trial And Error Corporation".

• Well, hiring other more capable people to do what one isn’t very good at oneself, is a good idea

(unless it is turtles all the way down).

• Safety Certifications and allowed-to-affix-a-CE-or-UL-mark type final product certifications are often confusedly interchangeable around Rossi.
    A regular (maybe even a bit fancy) LED Lamp should have no problem earning a CE or UL (etc) mark.

A SLuRPI reactor powered LED lamp probably a bit less likely but will wait and see.

No, he promised a Performance Certification, as in past a SC means nothing. A Performance Certification must be issued from a certified metrologic Lab and based on an approved standard.

Not try to cheat diverting the focus like an accomplice.

The Ecat SKLed will be presented at an online event on December 9, 2021, and by then it will be certified for safety and performance.

If he gets S.C. and the Product is as good as claimed he should easily sell a million.

Then the Customers can decide

whether it is all B.S. or not.

Sell to whom?

Sam, would you buy ANYTHING from this guy with his impossibly stupid failure rate at everything he’s ever done?

My god man, think for a moment

• Why do you think this certification is important? You do realize that such a certification means nothing about whether it works, right? How is he going to sell a million in the first place? You are saying customers will first buy a million units in order to see if they are "B.S. or not"? Please remind me to not hire you for my supply chain. Unless for "Trial And Error Corporation".

The big selling point would be saving on your energy bill.

If that is proven and the SKLed

is reliable he will sell a million.

The Safety Certification is very

important for trust in the product.

• The big selling point would be saving on your energy bill.

If that is proven and the SKLed

is reliable he will sell a million.

The Safety Certification is very

important for trust in the product.

The point is the certification tells nothing about whether it works.

It's always in your "ifs". These "ifs" will never be true.

Getting a safety cert on a paperweight is not going to sell more paperweights.

• The big selling point would be saving on your energy bill.

Let’s pretend Rossi’s latest bit of nonsense actually works and he has made a miracle lamp (no genie involved.). Let’s see: a typical LED bulb draws about 10 watts. Let’s say it runs 10 hours a day. That’s a kWh every ten days. So maybe 36 kWh a year. Where I live, that would add up to about $5.00 a year. How exciting! Where do I sign up for this life-altering product?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.