Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Let’s pretend Rossi’s latest bit of nonsense actually works and he has made a miracle lamp (no genie involved.). Let’s see: a typical LED bulb draws about 10 watts. Let’s say it runs 10 hours a day. That’s a kWh every ten days. So maybe 36 kWh a year. Where I live, that would add up to about $5.00 a year. How exciting! Where do I sign up for this life-altering product?

The truth is even his fan boys don't give a rodents rear end about the SKLed. They don't really want one.

They are ordering it for what it represents.

It represents to them that Rossi has something real, like they believe, and that they haven't been hoodwinked the whole time.

It is something they can put on their shelf and say "look I was right", without validating it even outputs more light than could a standard LED.

Everyone cares more about the SK.

The SKLed is just a smokescreen, since it will never get to 1 million orders.

Why do you think, when asked about orders, Rossi only says "premature"?

• Rossi has some small research going on with the SKLed regarding

Green House Lighting.

If I owned a green house I would

be real interested in the results.

• In case anyone was wondering I am not this Sam on Rossi Blog.

2021-09-02 17:17 Sam 

Dear Andrea,

I have been following your progress for a decade. Keep up with the good work!

Would a summary “for the end users” be correct as follows:

– SKL is a Zero Point Energy device now able, after the latest achievements, to produce electricity in Self Sustained Mode.

– SKLed is a different device, based on the SKL technology, where the light is emitted as a consequence of the ZPE effect – so it does not “generate electricity + power a standard LED”, it directly generates the light.

?

Thanks and well done so far!

Sam

2021-09-03 03:20 Andrea Rossi 

Sam:

1- also

2- no

Thank you for your support,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

But I wonder if I am Sam1 or Sam 2

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ecat-SKam is included.

• On jonp a puppet now changes the presentation date to 9th November (instead of December) to make his stupid propaganda and the magician replies like nothing is wrong.

:D :D :D

Simply charlatans.

• Rossi needs to keep Frank Acland and his crowd happy by throwing in new food for speculations so they can bridge the time until the world (probably a live stream for ECW only?) will see the light ....

(note the space before question mark and the common Rossi-italo-english grammar :) )

CC

September 2, 2021 at 4:41 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Can you tell us which field operates in the customer where you will make the presentation ?

Andrea Rossi

September 2, 2021 at 9:23 AM

CC:

HiTech

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Good to see the Rossi Skeptics

where included in the beginning

of this Video.

External Content youtu.be

• Oh sure, Rossi's technology uses this.

External Content www.youtube.com

• An example of so called "open mind" of magician's believers, so open that their brain flew away.

• The telltale space before the question mark. What a surprise. Does Frank ever comment on the sock puppets?

• Yes, the magician is ready for 1 million lamps production based on chatter. :D :D :D

Andrea Rossi
    September 7, 2021 at 9:28 AM

Michele Del Fabbro:

We are ready for an 1 million lamps production and distribution.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Quote Anonymous

September 8, 2021 at 2:37 AM
    Dr Rossi,
    ia your manufacturing and distribution strategy initially based on outsourcing ?

Anonymous, a puppet with the tell-tale question mark space, asks yet another layup question.

Here is what a non-scammer would say directly on their blog:

"Hello everyone, our initial manufacturing strategy will be based on outsourcing."

Instead, Rossi has to make up a fake sock puppet questioner.

This is because he is a chronic liar.

Any non-sociopath would be able to honestly convey this innocuous message without the need to lie.

When you whole life is a lie, you feel you need to make everything a lie.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.