Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• For the manufacturing to be outsourced, Rossi will have had to given the manufacturer sufficient information to mass produce the revolutionary product....does that sound like Rossi (or remotely likely if the product isn't something like a regular battery + LED)?

• For the manufacturing to be outsourced, Rossi will have had to given the manufacturer sufficient information to mass produce the revolutionary product....does that sound like Rossi (or remotely likely if the product isn't something like a regular battery + LED)?

But of course the manufacturer will make a simple LED with a special little compartment for his secret "charge", and his tiny reactor.

Rossi will have the charge loaded by his "team" in a secret factory located near the North Pole.

• The real miracle of Rossi: for ten years, Rossi has had numerous partners, customers, employees, and certificators (sic) and not a single one of them has ever come out and said “yeah, I did that.” Intelligence agencies around the world must be chomping at the bit to learn how Rossi accomplishes a level of secrecy unmatched in human history.

• The telltale space before the question mark. What a surprise. Does Frank ever comment on the sock puppets?

That is a French, not an Italian custom. Thus not Rossi.

https://iwillteachyoualanguage…h-tips/french-punctuation

Typographic rules

[ Edit ] Though Rossi does use it, so maybe indeterminate

eg Gerard McEk:

1. yes

2. no

3. who knows ?

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Edit 2 : it may be an Italian (Northern Italian ?) convention -- (mi scuserà per questo ?) ...

2021-08-13 01:55 cesare

Gent.le Dottor

Andrea Rossi,

ove non fosse chiaro quanto scritto nella ultima mail, provo a riassumere:

mi faccio promotore di una petizione/invito – da inoltrare al Dottor Frans Timmermans – affinché accetti di partecipare alla dimostrazione dell’ SKL – SKLED, che Lei terrà in una località della Svezia. In pratica il Dott. Timmermans sarebbe il Ns. uditore designato (mi scuserà per questo ?) e per quanto mi riguarda e lo ribadisco:

Questa petizione/invito dovrebbe essere sottoscritta da tutti i partecipanti del blog o da coloro che hanno inviato un ordine di acquisto dell’SKLED, esclusi coloro che, non essendo d’accordo, manifestino apertamente il desiderio di non aderire.

Tuttavia, La presente è soltanto un’ipotesi e non ha alcuna pretesa di essere accolta.

Cordiali saluti.

Cesare Ferrari

• The real miracle of Rossi: for ten years, Rossi has had numerous partners, customers, employees, and certificators (sic) and not a single one of them has ever come out and said “yeah, I did that.” Intelligence agencies around the world must be chomping at the bit to learn how Rossi accomplishes a level of secrecy unmatched in human history.

We will need to use CIA/NSA type intelligence tactics to uncover the identity of Rossi 's customers and "team members".

We need to find a modern day Mata Hari to seduce Rossi or his wife or both so he fesses up in the heat of passion.

Any volunteers?

Mata Hari 13.jpg

• PFD,

I suggested same years ago.

Not 1 single person on planet earth has ever seen this miracle invention working, not one.

No one has seen any deliveries of any kind to any building anywhere.

Not 1 disaffected employee, not 1 entrepreneur taking info and striking out on his own.

Not a single government demanding Rossi’s product be turned over for the betterment of humanity.

Not a single kidnapping plot of the greatest invention since electricity.

All of this in over 10+ years, nothing,

Nothing, absolutely nothing, mercy.

PT Barnum was right

• PFD,

I suggested same years ago.

Not 1 single person on planet earth has ever seen this miracle invention working, not one.

No one has seen any deliveries of any kind to any building anywhere.

Industrial Heat crawled over the 1MW for almost a day (23 1/2 hrs) , and signed off for $10M dollars on the basis of a test they controlled. They made no substantial objection to the results in the depositions to the court case.

The 1MW was delivered to Raleigh.

• Nothing, absolutely nothing, mercy.

PT Barnum was right

Rossi has a lot that is actually proveable.

1. A major supporter who is a futurist guru with a supposed physics background and who writes novels and lectures about his world changing impossible invention.

2. A group of Swedish professors who vouched for his technology and never once retracted their support.

3. Talented puppeteers and jingle writers at his disposal.

4. Millions of dollars from a previous investor/company.

5. A blog and a fan site that put others to shame.

6. A fanbase with undying loyalty to their hero and with nonexistent long term memory.

• 7;The most dedicated band of Skeptics that the World has ever seen.

Speaking as one of those “dedicated skeptics”, I lost any interest in Rossi many years ago. What has kept me tuning in from time to time is people like you. I simply cannot comprehend how anyone could possibly take Rossi seriously or believe anything he says. That remains a fascinating spectacle.

• I am sure all the skeptics will

agree with A.R. that this lecture is

interesting.

BTW my Daughter Graduated from

the University of Waterloo where

the Lecture was presented.

2021-09-09 01:50 Sam 

Hello DR Rossi

This is a link to a lecture by

Professor Peter Milonni about

the Casimir effect.

Casimir Effects - Peter Milonni
    In a guest lecture at the University of Waterloo's Institute for Quantum Computing, Dr. Peter Milonni of the Los Alamos National Laboratory explains Casimir ...
    youtu.be

Regards

Sam

2021-09-09 02:18 Andrea Rossi 

Sam:

Interesting,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• For anyone who doesn’t.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.