Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Truth

I listen to all opinions including

your one track minded ones.

Once in a while I agree with what

you say.

Sam12, yesterday I clearly demonstrated that the magician is uneducated, he does not know and he does not understand the difference between the luminous flux and the illuminance and even confuses lumens with lux.

How can you believe without the due proof that when he promises to be able to generate 10000 lumens consuming only 4W (Ecat SKLed) that it's a real stuff if he does not know even what he is talking about? For him lumen or lux are the same thing but difference is enormous.

You believe on him only because you are a blind fan and everything that magician says you drink like drink water.

• Yes, with an appropriate measurement test set-up because despite what the magician thinks or says to get reliable measurement results is not a joke.

In any case this is out the table because the magician will never allow me to test his SKLed.

• Question:

If you had an SKLed could you test

it to show how it performs?

A simple test would be to focus it's light on an efficient PV array.

If the output of the PV array cannot power the SKLed, closed loop, then it doesn't work. as advertised in terms of efficiency claimed by Rossi.

Since Rossi says it can't, he admits it doesn't work.

• I'm not going to believe anything about ITER until it can run self-sustained.

No-one at ITER is claiming it will ever be commercial fusion.

You will notice all the little startups using high temp superconductors for high magnetic field clever containment strategies - building on all that work at ITER - and with just a chance of success and reactors 1/50th the cost

MIT-designed project achieves major advance toward fusion energy
    For the first time, a large high-temperature superconducting electromagnet was ramped to a field strength of 20 tesla, the most powerful magnetic field of its…
    news.mit.edu

And all those research papers coming out of ITER pave the way for this. You had better believe them, they are well researched, done by the best young scientists, checked and cross-checked.

Now why is it that seems so off topic for this thread talking aout Rossi's demos?

• Isn't there a more cost efficient way to do this research and generate relevant papers than building this environmental disaster/monstrosity known as ITER?

• Isn't there a more cost efficient way to do this research and generate relevant papers than building this environmental disaster/monstrosity known as ITER?

There is now that we have viable high-field HTS. The difference is that ITER will work (badly) and is established tech, whereas new ideas with better HTS are more experimental.

Personally, I've never thought politicians are good at spending science money - you need big prestige projects to attract money - but I'd rather they spent it somehow than have no science.

• From the Preorder Terms & COnditions page on Ecat.com... :)

Warnings: The Customer is not allowed to disassemble or to modify the ECAT SKLed in any way and any modification or disassembling and reassembling will void the warranty. The Customer is aware of the fact that the ECAT technology has been patented.

It is quite interesting, that Rossi states that the E-Cat SKLED is based on his patent on a so called "Fluid Heater" (US9115913B1), filed back in 2012....

Abstract

An apparatus for heating fluid includes a tank for holding fluid to be heated, and a fuel wafer in fluid communication with the fluid. The fuel wafer includes a fuel mixture including reagents and a catalyst, and an electrical resistor or other heat source in thermal communication with the fuel mixture and the catalyst.

What an amazing evolution and ingenious master piece, that all these parts, pieces, water piping, tanks, heat exchangers etc. now fit in this tiny volume of only 6"x4" with a total weight of 200g....abut seems to be a logical milestone after mastering 10000 hand soldered connections ^^

• The Customer is aware of the fact that the ECAT technology has been patented.

It is quite interesting, that Rossi states that the E-Cat SKLED is based on his patent on a so called "Fluid Heater" (US9115913B1), filed back in 2012....

Zorud, he hasn't said (of course!) which patent and it's possible that he has recently filed a patent application that is not yet public - though I can't see anything yet. In any case, this warning is of little concern to users and the SKLed will also undoubtedly infringe other people's patents....although if he is just rebadging existing end-products they might already have appropriate licenses.

• There is now that we have viable high-field HTS. The difference is that ITER will work (badly) and is established tech, whereas new ideas with better HTS are more experimental.

Personally, I've never thought politicians are good at spending science money - you need big prestige projects to attract money - but I'd rather they spent it somehow than have no science.

Planet ITER

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Skeptic

• I could post them there but this Hot

Fusion update is more up to date.

Interview with Dennis Whyte MIT

from 1 year ago.

• A RossiReader (Puppet) does a simple lux-to-watts calculation and estimates the SKLed COP to be about 8. (I haven't checked the numbers).

https://e-catworld.com/2021/09…cat-skled-more-or-less-8/

That is a real reader. Not a puppett. No space before the question mark, and more intelligent than Rossi. Not a layup question about full reads or references in Rossi's paper.

Here is a prototypical puppet:

2021-09-18 10:43 Raphael

@Andrea Rossi

where did you find the reference 17 ?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.