Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I stopped wasting brain cells keeping up with Rossisays a few years ago. Mats Lewan though has a good summary for those like me, where he talks about what has been going on, and what is to come:

https://e-catworld.com/2021/10…cat-products-in-december/

Problem is Lewan just repeats what either RossiSays or worse, what his minions say. Rossi never gave such detailed specs, always saying they will be released later. The worst garbage in his writeup is that the certificators will certify the performance. Hogwash. I used to think Lewan was just gullible but I now consider him stupid as H E double toothpics. How the heck did he get his physics degree?

• Problem is Lewan just repeats what either RossiSays or worse, what his minions say. Rossi never gave such detailed specs, always saying they will be released later. The worst garbage in his writeup is that the certificators will certify the performance. Hogwash. I used to think Lewan was just gullible but I now consider him stupid as H E double toothpics. How the heck did he get his physics degree?

Lewan’s reliability and credibility are zero and we saw how poor is the competence.

• Good for Rossi! He is definitely on the right track - he just needs a suitable containment vessel for his nuclear fusion reactor. This can be arranged with me if he is willing to collaborate with us on it......he has the $$$ after all with his business contacts. Or shall we just go it alone? Alan Smith and Wyttenbach what do you two think????????????????????????????? :) :) :)

• I have the final design for the 'energy saving heater' which is analogous to the energy saving light bulbs ever since the invention of 'light emitting diodes' etc etc. So lets have a test run soon guys if you two at 'ECALOX' are still into working together on it.

• Mud Fossil University at Work.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Better than Mats's summary, for whom interested, we can read the Steven Krivit's large but quite complete recap of the whole A.R. saga http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…nvestigation-Index2.shtml.

Summary stopped in 2016 when he reailzed too to do not waste further resources on that topic.

BTW, in this recap you can find also references to the prevoiuos A.R.'s masterpiece called TEG DOE scam venture. 😁

Thanks for the refresher. Wow, what a story! Someone should write a book about this.

• It will be an incredible Story if Rossi

ends up having the Product.

Mats has the Rosy part and krivit

the not so Rosy part.

2021-10-01 14:04 Calle H 

Dear Dr. Rossi,

With the current design of the SKLed it is not clear what the typical application of the lamp will be. There must be some other use than just a desk top artefact. I would guess without practical applications it may be difficult to reach a million orders. I would think that large volume users could be grow lamps and street lamps. Both are in the same light power range as the SKLed but may have different beam patterns, colour temperature, mechanical fittings and IP class. Will you at the Stockholm presentation show different variants and applications of the SKLed lamp?

Kind regards,

Calle H

2021-10-01 15:09 Andrea Rossi 

Calle H:

During the presentation tthis issue too will be explained.

Anyway the Ecat SKLed is fit for any fixed positioning.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "If". Sam, don't you understand that the "if" is the problem?

This is the same thing said every time before about all the previous incredible stories.

Fool me once shame on you.

Sam doesn’t understand the meaning of IF... for example I could say "IF pigs had wings they could fly" but this would mean nothing exactly like every time he wrote his nonsense.

External Content www.youtube.com

• This E-cat SK lamp idea is obviously a waste of time. WE WANT HEAT NOT LIGHT!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

2021-10-03 09:04 Ulrich Kranz 

Dear Andrea,

As an alternative to a small E-Cat SK for heating rooms, a small E-Cat SKL is also suitable for powering infrared heaters.

Infrared heating has many advantages over heating by convection:

1. With infrared heating, the air is not primarily heated, but all objects, items and structural components in the room (e.g. furniture, floor, ceiling, walls). These absorb the infrared radiation (long-wave heat radiation) and emit it evenly to the entire room. This creates a pleasant warmth that is reminiscent of the natural rays of the sun.

2. As soon as the infrared heating is switched on, it does not take long before a pleasant warmth is noticeable. Since the rays have a direct heating effect, the entire room air does not have to be heated first over a certain period of time.

3. The time to heat up is only about 5 minutes

4. Like any other heater, the infrared heater can be controlled with a thermostat

5. Infrared heaters can be installed as underfloor heating and on all walls and ceilings.

6. They are available as mats, panels or wallpapers in various watts / sqm

7. Infrared heaters are suitable for new construction or renovation of buildings regardless of their size

8. A small E-Cat SKL can be installed per room, alternatively a larger E-Cat can supply several rooms with electricity for infrared heating.

9. The costs for infrared heating are around € 60 per square meter including installation.

The heating output for infrared heating depends on the insulation of the house, the external walls in each room and the desired temperature.

An infrared heater that is powered by the E-Cat SKL is the ideal heater in my opinion.

Many greetings

Ulrich

2021-10-03 10:00 Andrea Rossi 

Ulrich Kranz:

Thank you for your suggestions,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.